Notices
Like Tree20Likes
  • 5 Post By sonickevin95
  • 1 Post By airbrush
  • 1 Post By avalonandl
  • 2 Post By alligatorgar
  • 2 Post By sonickevin95
  • 4 Post By sonickevin95
  • 1 Post By Cracker
  • 2 Post By Boataholic
  • 2 Post By sonickevin95

New truck for fathers day

Old 06-14-2019, 04:07 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default New truck for fathers day

So last weekend my wife told me its time for a new truck. I said I agree and got to looking immediately cause thats what's guys do lol. So she is. 2019 f250 lariat sport.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 04:09 AM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Amongst the FL fishies
Posts: 6,759
Default

Full collection of bugs on the grill too!
sonickevin95 likes this.

Last edited by airbrush; 06-14-2019 at 08:01 AM.
airbrush is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 04:14 AM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,550
Default

A 3/4 ton truck with a SPORT badge, LOL

Congrats
sonickevin95 likes this.
avalonandl is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 04:17 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,913
Default

Picture of wife
alligatorgar is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 04:36 AM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boca Raton
Posts: 1,427
Default

Congrats man. How do you like it so far?
jheiii is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 04:52 AM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: St. Augustine, Fl
Posts: 21,815
Default

Wow, got rid of the GMC already...nice looking Ford...

My 2016 GMC only has 20K on it, I will be keeping it a while...lol
Cracker is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 05:43 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by avalonandl View Post
A 3/4 ton truck with a SPORT badge, LOL

Congrats
Sport just means no f!ckin chrome. God I hate all the chrome on these trucks.
elimnatr086 and jtav2002 like this.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 05:46 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
Wow, got rid of the GMC already...nice looking Ford...

My 2016 GMC only has 20K on it, I will be keeping it a while...lol
Thanks and I couldn't believe what they gave me for the GMC honestly. Also right off the bat this truck is getting about 3 mpg better then the 6.0 vortec.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 05:47 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by jheiii View Post
Congrats man. How do you like it so far?
I love it. Thanks for asking.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 05:48 AM
  #10  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by alligatorgar View Post
Picture of wife

Blonde. 37 with two kids.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 05:48 AM
  #11  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: St. Augustine, Fl
Posts: 21,815
Default

Originally Posted by sonickevin95 View Post
Thanks and I couldn't believe what they gave me for the GMC honestly. Also right off the bat this truck is getting about 3 mpg better then the 6.0 vortec.
What engine did you get in the F250? and yes I know the 6.0L is thirsty but very reliable..
MilesExpress likes this.
Cracker is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 05:53 AM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,089
Default

Love these trucks. I picked up a black sport back in January. The new 6.7 diesel is a pretty incredible motor. Looks like you went with the gas 6.2.
WavRidr359 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 06:00 AM
  #13  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Marblehead, Ohio
Posts: 9,765
Default

Couple of hotties, is her friend available? LOL Nice truck although I happen to like chrome. Glad you went Ford!
Boataholic is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 07:39 AM
  #14  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
What engine did you get in the F250? and yes I know the 6.0L is thirsty but very reliable..
6.2 v8. Yes the 6.0 is super reliable.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 07:40 AM
  #15  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by WavRidr359 View Post
Love these trucks. I picked up a black sport back in January. The new 6.7 diesel is a pretty incredible motor. Looks like you went with the gas 6.2.
Only putting 4-5k miles a year the 6.7 was just not needed. It would sit way to much and it was a full 10k more expensive. Just didnt see the need for a diesel again.
Cracker and JKBrad like this.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 07:41 AM
  #16  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by Boataholic View Post
Couple of hotties, is her friend available? LOL Nice truck although I happen to like chrome. Glad you went Ford!
Thanks alot. Her friend is taken but i get that question all the time lol.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 11:44 AM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,298
Default

Nice truck!

I was getting my 2001 F-350 serviced this morning and walked the lot....no F-250's and 1 F-350 in the whole place....and a crapload of F-150 grocery getters (that's the demographic they sell to around here). Waiting on the new 7.3...
starbright55 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 01:37 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by starbright55 View Post
Nice truck!

I was getting my 2001 F-350 serviced this morning and walked the lot....no F-250's and 1 F-350 in the whole place....and a crapload of F-150 grocery getters (that's the demographic they sell to around here). Waiting on the new 7.3...
Thank you. They sell a lot of f150's. There a damn fine truck. I had a 2002 f250 that I sold in 2015.
sonickevin95 is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 03:10 PM
  #19  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,913
Default

Originally Posted by sonickevin95 View Post
So last weekend my wife told me its time for a new truck. I said I agree and got to looking immediately cause thats what's guys do lol. So she is. 2019 f250 lariat sport.
does this model come with a gas cap on filler spout?
alligatorgar is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 03:53 PM
  #20  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baltimore md
Posts: 2,185
Default

Originally Posted by alligatorgar View Post

does this model come with a gas cap on filler spout?
Yes
sonickevin95 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread