Notices

Issues with Admiral's Club subscriptions

Old 06-30-2019, 09:07 AM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Santa Rosa Beach FL
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Issues with Admiral's Club subscriptions

Hi,
I paid for Admirals club membership but websites still thinks am a junior member. I did logout and log back in again
Please advise
Old 06-30-2019, 04:37 PM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Georgia
Posts: 486
Received 109 Likes on 81 Posts
Default

I did the same thing. Still waiting for membership change to reflect.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:45 AM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Boynton Beach, Fl
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

I have also paid for the admirals club to gain access to posting in the classified and have not been made eligible yet. Any information on how to resolve this would be appreciated.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:49 PM
  #4  
Administrator Admiral's Club Member
 
IBobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,754
Received 271 Likes on 196 Posts
Default

PMing each of you.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:18 PM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same issue for me..

paid for admirals club, cannot post an item for sale
Old 07-02-2019, 06:36 PM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Same Issue

I have paid over 24 hours ago and remain unable to post. Is this a normal turn around time? Thanks.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:16 AM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 135
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

I paid for the 3 year subscription last year and I was just charged again for this year. Can I be refunded or get an explanation on why I was charged again?
Thank you
Old 07-03-2019, 10:21 AM
  #8  
Administrator Admiral's Club Member
 
IBobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,754
Received 271 Likes on 196 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Yaker View Post
I have paid over 24 hours ago and remain unable to post. Is this a normal turn around time? Thanks.
It is not. We are having issues with the payment system. I will PM you.

Originally Posted by 25 Contender View Post
I paid for the 3 year subscription last year and I was just charged again for this year. Can I be refunded or get an explanation on why I was charged again?
Thank you
It is a recurring subscription, as the description says when you sign up. I will PM you.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:08 PM
  #9  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Sanibel, FL
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Hello IBobi.. I too signed up and paid for admirals club...twice now.. but am having the same problems as the other guys. Still showing as a Junior member, pop up banner ads, cant start threads in the dockside, etc. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Old 07-05-2019, 07:30 PM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Sanibel, FL
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

IBobi I am having the same problems as the other guys.. Are you able to help me out?
Old 07-06-2019, 08:20 AM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 135
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by IBobi View Post
It is not. We are having issues with the payment system. I will PM you.



It is a recurring subscription, as the description says when you sign up. I will PM you.
Still waiting on a resolution to my unapproved payment.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:52 AM
  #12  
Administrator Admiral's Club Member
 
IBobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,754
Received 271 Likes on 196 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 25 Contender View Post


Still waiting on a resolution to my unapproved payment.
I've emailed you.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:53 AM
  #13  
Administrator Admiral's Club Member
 
IBobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,754
Received 271 Likes on 196 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by reelestate13 View Post
Hello IBobi.. I too signed up and paid for admirals club...twice now.. but am having the same problems as the other guys. Still showing as a Junior member, pop up banner ads, cant start threads in the dockside, etc. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
PMing you.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:47 PM
  #14  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Same.... signed up paid, posted, then the mod removed my post because they said I wasn’t an admiral club member. At this point I’d like to just get a refund on my membership.

Originally Posted by Pelican227 View Post
Hi,
I paid for Admirals club membership but websites still thinks am a junior member. I did logout and log back in again
Please advise
Old 07-09-2019, 07:04 AM
  #15  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Miami/Key Largo
Posts: 372
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Default

IBobi, same here. received an email saying that it will be renewed that I didn't have to do nothing. Nothing has happened. Let me know pls.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:17 AM
  #16  
Administrator Admiral's Club Member
 
IBobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,754
Received 271 Likes on 196 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jbaborr View Post
Same.... signed up paid, posted, then the mod removed my post because they said I wasn’t an admiral club member. At this point I’d like to just get a refund on my membership.

PMing you.
Originally Posted by Salt and Pepe View Post
IBobi, same here. received an email saying that it will be renewed that I didn't have to do nothing. Nothing has happened. Let me know pls.
PMing you.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:34 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Same here. Charge went through, subscription not activated.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:31 PM
  #18  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I as well had this very same issue. Please advise.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:19 PM
  #19  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I just joined. I paid. I haven't been here long, so now I can't even PM the admins to try to resolve this because I have exceeded the daily limit on PMs for a newbie. Sigh...
Old 07-10-2019, 10:38 AM
  #20  
Administrator Admiral's Club Member
 
IBobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,754
Received 271 Likes on 196 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TheYachtChick View Post
I as well had this very same issue. Please advise.
PMing you.

Originally Posted by leroyoneone View Post
I just joined. I paid. I haven't been here long, so now I can't even PM the admins to try to resolve this because I have exceeded the daily limit on PMs for a newbie. Sigh...
You're all set!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.