Notices
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sydngoose

I was banned for 24 hours 3 days ago

Old 06-02-2019, 08:01 AM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ortega River; Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 1,998
Default I was banned for 24 hours 3 days ago

Hi THT mods, IT people. I was banned 3 days ago for a period of 24 hours for "being sarcastic about a moderator". I have sinced learned my lesson and am remorseful for my actions.
My "ban" was lifted but not completely. I can not post a new thread in the classifieds. I am a paid admiral club member. Is there a technical glitch? I was able to post before my ban. My ban is suppose to be lifted now. But, I can not post a new thread in classifieds although I AM able to respond to a classified thread. I understand Mod 11 is the main moderator on that page. I have messaged him and Mod 9 directly. Mod 9 directed me to this page ( I have yet to hear back from Mod11).

What do I need to do to get my posting privileges returned? I have been rehabilitated and will not be sarcastic any more on boat forums....
BOSBoatMan and ed d like this.
sydngoose is offline  
Old 06-02-2019, 08:52 AM
  #2  
Super Moderator
 
THT Mod 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Near the water
Posts: 3,937
Default

The reason you can not post a new thread (ie a new ad) in the Trading Dock is because your Admirals Club membership has expired. Click on the Admirals Club link at the top of any page and sign up again and then you should be able to post a new thread in the Trading Dock forums.
THT Mod 11 is offline  
Old 06-02-2019, 09:46 AM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ortega River; Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 1,998
Default

Thanks Mod 11. I reviewed my emails from THT. For the 1st time ever, THT cancelled my automatic renewal payment. I guess that just happened to coincide with my 24 hour ban for sarcasm. Just paid up. I'll be back. Why do I always get banned anyways? I feel like I am helpful in my posts 98.7% of the time... the other 1.3% of the time I feel like my responses are justified and moderately tapered. Putting my best foot forward: nothing but sunshine and lollipops from me here on out.
sydngoose is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread