Notices

Hello THT

Old 02-07-2020, 06:48 AM
  #1  
Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 63
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hello THT

Hello Everyone,

I will be monitoring the TackleDirect Forum. If anyone is looking for a coupon code for THT members please feel free to PM me for more details moving forward.

Thank you, Tyler Bennett

TackleDirect - Customer Service
World's Premier Fishing Outfitter

Toll-Free: 888-354-7335
Phone: 609-788-3819
http://www.TackleDirect.com
Old 02-07-2020, 04:06 PM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 17
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Thanks for your help. I’m relatively new to fishing and will be buying from you for saltwater.
Old 02-24-2020, 01:13 PM
  #3  
Dun
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Virgina's middle peninsula
Posts: 792
Received 259 Likes on 185 Posts
Default

Hi Tyler, I need to get a couple new Shimano Stradic FL reels and rods/poles. Do you recommend a particular rod for those reels? I do mostly inshore fishing. Thanks!

Dun
Old 02-25-2020, 07:30 AM
  #4  
Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 63
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dun View Post
Hi Tyler, I need to get a couple new Shimano Stradic FL reels and rods/poles. Do you recommend a particular rod for those reels? I do mostly inshore fishing. Thanks!

Dun
Hey Dun, Yes I can recommend a couple different options. What size reels are you looking at?

Thank you, Tyler Bennett

TackleDirect - Customer Service
World's Premier Fishing Outfitter

Toll-Free: 888-354-7335
Phone: 609-788-3819
http://www.TackleDirect.com
Old 02-25-2020, 12:55 PM
  #5  
Dun
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Virgina's middle peninsula
Posts: 792
Received 259 Likes on 185 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tbennett View Post
Hey Dun, Yes I can recommend a couple different options. What size reels are you looking at?

Thank you, Tyler Bennett

TackleDirect - Customer Service
World's Premier Fishing Outfitter

Toll-Free: 888-354-7335
Phone: 609-788-3819
http://www.TackleDirect.com
Hi Tyler,
Probably the Shimano ST2500HGFL Stradic FL Spinning Reels. Also is there any kind of a discount for THT members? I've heard there is/was.

Thanks!

Dun
Old 02-26-2020, 02:58 PM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estell Manor
Posts: 469
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default

do you work on the floor as well or just in the back on the computer? I come in probably once a month for things. Im a rewards member and a lot of things i bought, i was told the points would be added to my account and were not unfortunately. maybe you could help me out?
Old 03-04-2020, 07:46 AM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 51
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

PM sent, thanks.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:58 AM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 316
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

PM sent.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:14 PM
  #9  
Dun
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Virgina's middle peninsula
Posts: 792
Received 259 Likes on 185 Posts
Default

tbennett any suggestions?
Old 03-05-2020, 10:00 AM
  #10  
Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 63
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dun View Post
Hi Tyler,
Probably the Shimano ST2500HGFL Stradic FL Spinning Reels. Also is there any kind of a discount for THT members? I've heard there is/was.

Thanks!

Dun
Hey Dun, Sorry for the delay. I was out of the shop for a few days. I will PM you with some options.
Thank You
Tyler
Likes:
Dun
Old 03-05-2020, 10:02 AM
  #11  
Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 63
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tidewaterhunter View Post
do you work on the floor as well or just in the back on the computer? I come in probably once a month for things. Im a rewards member and a lot of things i bought, i was told the points would be added to my account and were not unfortunately. maybe you could help me out?
Sent PM
Old 03-05-2020, 12:22 PM
  #12  
Dun
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Virgina's middle peninsula
Posts: 792
Received 259 Likes on 185 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tbennett View Post
Hey Dun, Sorry for the delay. I was out of the shop for a few days. I will PM you with some options.
Thank You
Tyler
no worries, thanks.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.