Notices
Like Tree28Likes

Go Bruins

Reply

Old 03-30-2018, 10:27 AM
  #81  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
rcdelude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: nh
Posts: 579
Default

Poor guys are still playing decent hockey, considering the brutal schedule and injuries. You could see it last night when Marchand could have been the OT hero again but kept running out of gas.
rcdelude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:02 PM
  #82  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wildcat Knoll
Posts: 8,127
Default

Originally Posted by rcdelude View Post
Poor guys are still playing decent hockey, considering the brutal schedule and injuries. You could see it last night when Marchand could have been the OT hero again but kept running out of gas.
They had plenty in the tank last night,big two points they took from Tampa.
hanson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 02:03 PM
  #83  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,517
Default

Originally Posted by hanson View Post
They had plenty in the tank last night,big two points they took from Tampa.
I think he was off a few days and referencing the Jets. Good win today against Florida.
doobs41378 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:05 PM
  #84  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Marlin009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: West Coast FL
Posts: 14,662
Default

Apparently the Bolts picked up the page telephone. About freaking time.
bayfisher92 likes this.
Marlin009 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 04:39 AM
  #85  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,517
Default

I just bought half season tickets for next year. Season tickets have a 4 year wait.
doobs41378 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:00 AM
  #86  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Falmouth, MA
Posts: 3,498
Default

Tough one last night. They couldn't buy a break but the Bolts out skated them all night....

Mike
bayfisher92 likes this.
Parapapam is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:13 AM
  #87  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Destin/Tampa,FL
Posts: 1,282
Default

Originally Posted by Parapapam View Post
Tough one last night. They couldn't buy a break but the Bolts out skated them all night....

Mike
Thanks for coming down, we needed that... we have been in a slump lately and makes no sense with the talent we have this year.... Vasy got his head right, Miller was skating great... going to be interesting who sits atop the Atlantic.
bayfisher92 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:05 AM
  #88  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Falmouth, MA
Posts: 3,498
Default

Originally Posted by bayfisher92 View Post
Thanks for coming down, we needed that... we have been in a slump lately and makes no sense with the talent we have this year.... Vasy got his head right, Miller was skating great... going to be interesting who sits atop the Atlantic.
Lets both win the first round....doesn't really matter who is in first. Then I see it going to seven when we square off....

Mike
Parapapam is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:05 PM
  #89  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
rcdelude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: nh
Posts: 579
Default

Well that sucks. Gotta wait two days for the next game. The boys are pretty exiting to watch in this series so far.
rcdelude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:59 AM
  #90  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,488
Default

Just waiting for Chara to cost us a game/series.
We just extended him when he’s clearly beyond back nine. His entire defense is the length of his stick.
His skates are not in the equation.
Team was better when he was out and Carlo was in.
The transition game was markedly better.
STEELA is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread