Notices

Lamar Jackson MVP?🤣😂😜

Old 01-12-2020, 03:58 PM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 72
Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Lamar Jackson MVP?🤣😂😜

After yesterday, not very likely.
He was completely rattled, something a MVP never experiences.
Next up - Russell Wilson
Old 01-12-2020, 04:01 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location:
Posts: 961
Received 820 Likes on 363 Posts
Default

https://www.thehulltruth.com/sports-forum-107/
Old 01-12-2020, 06:11 PM
  #3  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: anderson, sc
Posts: 19,261
Received 1,430 Likes on 824 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Oldcatboater View Post
After yesterday, not very likely.
He was completely rattled, something a MVP never experiences.
Next up - Russell Wilson


Disagree. Over 300 yards passing and 143 rushing, hell what else can he do. Titans basically to Ingram out of the equation and knew Jackson would make his plays.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:19 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Lprizman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rhode island
Posts: 6,914
Received 4,737 Likes on 2,096 Posts
Default

Writing was on the wall since the trend started....you are a special moron if you think different.
it is a pass first game to win it all...for longevity
Old 01-12-2020, 06:40 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: St Augustine, FL
Posts: 213
Received 367 Likes on 243 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Lprizman View Post
Writing was on the wall since the trend started....you are a special moron if you think different.
it is a pass first game to win it all...for longevity
An eyebrowless special moron...
Likes:
Old 01-12-2020, 06:42 PM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Posts: 743
Received 249 Likes on 166 Posts
Default

3 turnovers. Not cool. It was a matter of time for him to have a bad game. Bad timing for sure.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:13 PM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Castle Haven, MD
Posts: 1,623
Received 120 Likes on 70 Posts
Default

Not Wilson after tonight

Jackson had an amazing season and is about 2 years ahead of where I thought he would be
Old 01-12-2020, 11:31 PM
  #8  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,725
Likes: 0
Received 1,137 Likes on 640 Posts
Default

After tonights win I think Mahomes would be strong canidate.
Likes:
Old 01-13-2020, 03:53 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 221
Received 73 Likes on 46 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Oldcatboater View Post
After yesterday, not very likely.
He was completely rattled, something a MVP never experiences.
Next up - Russell Wilson
You do know yesterday has nothing to do with the MVP dont you ?
Likes:
Old 01-13-2020, 06:54 AM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Great Sanctuary State of New Jersey
Posts: 2,617
Received 2,618 Likes on 1,353 Posts
Default

The votes are already in. It’s a regular season award, has nothing to do with the post season.
Likes:
Old 01-13-2020, 08:53 AM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WPB, Fl.
Posts: 11,017
Received 1,953 Likes on 1,239 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SeaBoss21 View Post
The votes are already in. It’s a regular season award, has nothing to do with the post season.
Now see there, we were enjoying a perfectly good THT
bonfire.

Vrabel has learned well from Hoodie.
Hoodie did the same thing with Kordell Stewart.

4 man rush up the middle and stuff the edge.

I think Vrabel has a bright future!
Likes:
Old 01-13-2020, 09:08 AM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 5,650
Received 3,505 Likes on 1,682 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by gofastsandman View Post

I think Vrabel has a bright future!
I think so too BUT it doesn’t hurt to have a human locomotive in the line up.

Derrick Henry is a lot of fun to watch unless he happens to be running over your team.

Gonna be tough for him to stay healthy but I hope he does, certainly entertaining to watch....
Old 01-13-2020, 10:05 AM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WPB, Fl.
Posts: 11,017
Received 1,953 Likes on 1,239 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Mpellet View Post
I think so too BUT it doesn’t hurt to have a human locomotive in the line up.

Derrick Henry is a lot of fun to watch unless he happens to be running over your team.

Gonna be tough for him to stay healthy but I hope he does, certainly entertaining to watch....
A lot faster than Vrabel.

Oh Henry is the Gronk of running backs. Nobody wants to
tackle him.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:41 AM
  #14  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Lewes, DE
Posts: 10,979
Received 2,988 Likes on 1,590 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by gofastsandman View Post

I think Vrabel has a bright future!
I would agree. Not all great players make great coaches. He may well.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:35 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Delray Beach
Posts: 929
Received 282 Likes on 161 Posts
Default

Lamar wins MVP by a landslide
Old 01-13-2020, 06:47 PM
  #16  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WPB, Fl.
Posts: 11,017
Received 1,953 Likes on 1,239 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TorFed View Post
I would agree. Not all great players make great coaches. He may well.
Vrabel was the field general of the Pat`s D when Dean Pees was their LB coach.
I think that name is familiar to Raven`s fans.

Vrabel was relentless when he played and I hear he called Pees nonstop and just wore him out.
Smart hire there.

Going heads up against PM will be a tall order, but they went into Foxboro and got it done.



Old 01-13-2020, 07:04 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Lewes, DE
Posts: 10,979
Received 2,988 Likes on 1,590 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by gofastsandman View Post
Vrabel was the field general of the Pat`s D when Dean Pees was their LB coach.
I think that name is familiar to Raven`s fans.

Vrabel was relentless when he played and I hear he called Pees nonstop and just wore him out.
Smart hire there.

Going heads up against PM will be a tall order, but they went into Foxboro and got it done.
Field general. Precisely what the Ravens lack currently. Young team that needs someone to help reign them in and keep them focused. Harbaugh treated them like veterans with the playoff bye (the last super bowl team he coached was an actual veteran team) and got burned. Ravens need a leader. Lamar leads by his play, but that isn't what is needed. We need an angry veteran to slap people into focus.

Very, very impressed with Vrabel as a coach. Was always a great player.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:14 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Delray Beach
Posts: 929
Received 282 Likes on 161 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by GRSC View Post
Lamar wins MVP by a landslide
Edit: unanimously
Old 02-01-2020, 06:39 PM
  #19  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,777
Likes: 0
Received 1,529 Likes on 789 Posts
Default

Coming from a Steeler fan, zero doubt in my mind Jackson is league MVP. UNBELIEVABLE YEAR. But we’re gonna be talking about longevity shortly. Shelf life
Old 02-01-2020, 06:43 PM
  #20  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: anderson, sc
Posts: 19,261
Received 1,430 Likes on 824 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by STEELA View Post
Coming from a Steeler fan, zero doubt in my mind Jackson is league MVP. UNBELIEVABLE YEAR. But we’re gonna be talking about longevity shortly. Shelf life


Love to watch him but I have to agree with you . As they say you NEVER see an OLD running QB in the NFL , fun to watch for a while and maybe they win a SB with him


I will say this I do think Jackson has started early enough in his career to learn not to take the big shots, if he can keep this mindset he may make it a few years longer

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.