The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/index.php)
-   SportFishing and Charters Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/sportfishing-charters-forum-20/)
-   -   Bullbuster Flouro (https://www.thehulltruth.com/sportfishing-charters-forum/797326-bullbuster-flouro.html)

Darylb23 10-26-2016 11:45 AM

Bullbuster Flouro
 
I've heard good things about Bullbuster mono and will probably try it next time I need line but wondering if anyone has used their flourocarbon.

Angler Managemnt 10-27-2016 12:42 PM

Its awesome.
We use the bulk spools of 500 yards of the 40 pound for everything.
We have also used Ande and Diamond but its 100% FC so its all the same. Bullbuster is cheaper. Use our code "anglerm" at checkout and it takes an additional % off for you.

Farside88 10-27-2016 12:54 PM

Fast shipping, low price, good quality, little discount with that code above.
What else could you ask for?

Chris_SeaVee 10-28-2016 09:18 AM

Not a big fan of bull buster. I've caught some big fish with bullbuster but the 20# seemed too easy for me to break with my hands.

cpsdad 10-29-2016 05:06 AM

I really like the stuff but every time I order everything seems to be on back order.

Farside88 10-29-2016 09:25 AM


Originally Posted by cpsdad (Post 9621948)
I really like the stuff but every time I order everything seems to be on back order.

They are in production phase now. If it's not available it will be very shortly. Email them, they are very quick to respond.
They didn't have large spools of 40# on their website so I emailed them. They had one size smaller (1lb) available so they sent me 6 of those for the price of 2 3lb and from the time I emailed them to the time it arrived at my door was 4 days.

Darylb23 10-29-2016 01:55 PM

I'll definitely order some and getting some mono too.

Angler Managemnt 11-27-2016 05:38 AM


Originally Posted by Darylb23 (Post 9623352)
I'll definitely order some and getting some mono too.

Use the code "anglerm" for additional 10% off

But I think I recently bought them out of 40 pound Bulk Spools, I ordered 11 of the 500 yard spools, should last us a few months.

Darylb23 11-27-2016 11:36 AM


Originally Posted by Angler Managemnt (Post 9712307)
Use the code "anglerm" for additional 10% off

But I think I recently bought them out of 40 pound Bulk Spools, I ordered 11 of the 500 yard spools, should last us a few months.



Holy crap. That would last me the rest of my life and then some.

Angler Managemnt 12-01-2016 07:28 AM

https://www.bullbuster.net/fluorocarbonfishingline

The 40 pound BULK 500 yard spools are back in stock, $125 less 10% for code "anglerm" means 112.50 for 500 yards of the best fluoro around!!!

mouse4x4 12-03-2016 07:29 PM

How does there 130# flouro hold up to use for rigging

Angler Managemnt 12-04-2016 03:52 AM


Originally Posted by mouse4x4 (Post 9732796)
How does there 130# flouro hold up to use for rigging

Very good

JoseG 12-11-2016 08:08 PM


Originally Posted by Angler Managemnt (Post 9724874)
https://www.bullbuster.net/fluorocarbonfishingline

The 40 pound BULK 500 yard spools are back in stock, $125 less 10% for code "anglerm" means 112.50 for 500 yards of the best fluoro around!!!

Mike you use this for main line or leader? 11 spools is a lot!!

Angler Managemnt 12-12-2016 04:59 AM

Leaders on all our boats

sammythetuna 12-14-2016 08:08 AM


Originally Posted by Angler Managemnt (Post 9733087)
Very good

I wish they had bigger spools of the 130 !

OIReelKeeper 12-14-2016 08:16 AM

x2 on the 130

AnglerM - how would you compare to Seaguar?

Angler Managemnt 12-14-2016 08:24 AM


Originally Posted by OIReelKeeper (Post 9763676)
x2 on the 130

AnglerM - how would you compare to Seaguar?


1. Call Colby and ask for a bulk spool of 130
2. I think it's damn near identical. I can't tell the difference other than being so much cheaper priced!

mouse4x4 12-14-2016 07:26 PM

So the 130 will work to do wind on with trolling gear just fine.

Angler Managemnt 12-15-2016 04:55 AM


Originally Posted by mouse4x4 (Post 9765652)
So the 130 will work to do wind on with trolling gear just fine.

Exactly. Splice it into the hollow core.

Angler Managemnt 12-30-2016 05:28 PM

Some 50 pound in stock. Code anglerm gets you more % off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.