The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

Go Back   >

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Santa Rosa Beach , FL
Posts: 118
Default Rod holder/support

I am looking for a rod support that goes in the gunwale. It goes in the gunwale and come staight up verticle with a Y on top where you can rest your rod if you have a big fish or for a woman or kid. I guess it is a type of rod support. Don't know what it is called or where to get it....any help.

fightin fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,041
Default RE: Rod holder/support

Here is a Y shaped rod holder.

More information on this page:

ALLTACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.