Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > PRODUCTS > Sarasota Line X
Reload this Page >

Headhunter's 31' Contender Dive Conversion

Notices

Headhunter's 31' Contender Dive Conversion

Old 02-13-2017, 09:32 AM
  #81  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 581
Default

Bill runs the shop now...same type of work getting put out of their. Top notch guy and shop.
Icatcher22 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 04:57 PM
  #82  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Lugoff, SC
Posts: 386
Default

Nice!
MarAgt is offline  
Old 02-16-2017, 05:11 PM
  #83  
Senior Member Admiral's Club Member
Marine Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,302
Default

Originally Posted by Icatcher22 View Post
Bill runs the shop now...same type of work getting put out of their. Top notch guy and shop.
Bill is a great guy and skilled tradesman
Sarasota Line X is offline  
Old 12-24-2018, 10:24 AM
  #84  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,377
Default

Bumping this in hopes I can get a response from Linex or advice from others. I am having to redo my fuel tanks in January/February. I have left several messages at the shop with no call backs. I would really like Linex to touch up the cut areas as we had agreed when I had the work done. Overall I have been happy with the product and referred several others. It is a good solution for a dive boat. But if I can't get support from Linex, does anyone else have any advice on what is best to do with the areas that must be cut? Has anyone removed Linex from their entire deck if they had to go another direction? How difficult is it?
head_hunter is offline  
Old 12-27-2018, 05:46 AM
  #85  
Senior Member Admiral's Club Member
Marine Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,302
Default

Originally Posted by head_hunter View Post
Bumping this in hopes I can get a response from Linex or advice from others. I am having to redo my fuel tanks in January/February. I have left several messages at the shop with no call backs. I would really like Linex to touch up the cut areas as we had agreed when I had the work done. Overall I have been happy with the product and referred several others. It is a good solution for a dive boat. But if I can't get support from Linex, does anyone else have any advice on what is best to do with the areas that must be cut? Has anyone removed Linex from their entire deck if they had to go another direction? How difficult is it?
Hi Rob,
Who did you leave a message with? You could pm me here or on FB or call /text me. My cell is (941)524-8500. I am out in Montana till the 7th. If you want shoot me some pics on any of above methods and I’ll do my best to get back to you before I return.
thanks in advance - Brian
Sarasota Line X is offline  
Old 12-27-2018, 06:49 AM
  #86  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,377
Default

Originally Posted by Sarasota Line X View Post
Hi Rob,
Who did you leave a message with? You could pm me here or on FB or call /text me. My cell is (941)524-8500. I am out in Montana till the 7th. If you want shoot me some pics on any of above methods and I’ll do my best to get back to you before I return.
thanks in advance - Brian
Thanks very much Brian!! I have been calling the main shop number. I'll coordinate with you directly.
head_hunter is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread