Notices
Like Tree8Likes

Outboard Specialties Suzuki availability

Old 12-13-2018, 02:18 PM
  #81  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.C.
Posts: 182
Default

I like to get price to repower 2000 Regulator 26 with twin 200 hdpi’s with Suzuki’s 200 fly by?

thx, Chuck
cstrickland is offline  
Old 12-22-2018, 03:09 AM
  #82  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: VA Beach
Posts: 181
Default

Hey mike,
im looking at 2012 Regulator 34with twin 350 Yamaha’s with head problems. I would like to get a price for installed twin 350 with all rigging and controls. Thanks!
Moldguy is offline  
Old 01-02-2019, 10:55 AM
  #83  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default

Originally Posted by Moldguy View Post
Hey mike,
im looking at 2012 Regulator 34with twin 350 Yamaha’s with head problems. I would like to get a price for installed twin 350 with all rigging and controls. Thanks!
pm sent
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 01-03-2019, 01:17 PM
  #84  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: TX USA
Posts: 759
Default

Mike, looking at repowering a 2004 Contender 36 with a pair of 350's. Would appreciate your thoughts on this along with a quote for engines, rigging, props.
skypoke is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:41 PM
  #85  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 6
Default

Looking for a quote on a pair of DF200APXW with all controls, gauges, props, and rigging on my 2003 Proline 260. Thanks.
pappadelta is offline  
Old 01-15-2019, 04:09 AM
  #86  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default

Originally Posted by skypoke View Post
Mike, looking at repowering a 2004 Contender 36 with a pair of 350's. Would appreciate your thoughts on this along with a quote for engines, rigging, props.
PM sent, sorry for delay, just catching up from being closed for 2 weeks over holidays.
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 06:26 PM
  #87  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Lewes, DE USA
Posts: 35
Default

Looking for a repower quote:
2006 Southport 28TE (Currently with F225TXRs)
Boat currently has Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot (not power assisted).
Components, I'll be rigging it.

Twin Suzuki 300 Digital Fly-By-Wire
Digital controls, gauges, wiring, steering cylinders?
Props
Blueberry Hill is offline  
Old 01-25-2019, 07:25 AM
  #88  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kinston, North Carolina
Posts: 112
Default

Mike,

Can I get pricing to repower a 34ft Fountain with trip Suzuki 300's? Need two 25's and one 30" shaft motor with all cables and controls including props. Wanting to replace everything that is now on the boat that is currently running Mercury 225 four strokes. Can you price it with you doing complete install and with just the motors and equipment? Thanks.
goose1 is offline  
Old 01-26-2019, 01:48 PM
  #89  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5
Default

I need to upgrade my 1996 Key West 19' Sportsman. The steering arm has rusted into on the original Yamaha 115 and is not worth the money to fix it. Looking for a repower quote on a DF115A with a 20" transom height. I will also need new controls, gauges and a prop. Thanks!
Paul72 is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 07:54 AM
  #90  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default

Originally Posted by goose1 View Post
Mike,

Can I get pricing to repower a 34ft Fountain with trip Suzuki 300's? Need two 25's and one 30" shaft motor with all cables and controls including props. Wanting to replace everything that is now on the boat that is currently running Mercury 225 four strokes. Can you price it with you doing complete install and with just the motors and equipment? Thanks.
I believe you spoke with Trent already, if you have any further questions please let me know. Mike
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 07:57 AM
  #91  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default Suzuki repower quote

Originally Posted by Paul72 View Post
I need to upgrade my 1996 Key West 19' Sportsman. The steering arm has rusted into on the original Yamaha 115 and is not worth the money to fix it. Looking for a repower quote on a DF115A with a 20" transom height. I will also need new controls, gauges and a prop. Thanks!
PM sent
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 01-30-2019, 11:44 PM
  #92  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,197
Default

Mike,
What's availability look like on 200ap's, white, 25"? I'm thinking for deliver around late May.

Steve
smccormick is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 05:16 AM
  #93  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default

Originally Posted by smccormick View Post
Mike,
What's availability look like on 200ap's, white, 25"? I'm thinking for deliver around late May.

Steve
Good Morning,
I have 200AP's in stock currently, not sure what May will be looking like but as long as Suzuki has them I usually keep 20 of those models at any given time. I can always hold you a pair with a 10% deposit and this will assure you have them when needed, I can allocate serial numbers and hold the registration until you get them so the warranty does not start.
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 11:00 AM
  #94  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
Default

Hi Mike,
I need a quote...
I have a 1987 18' Biddison I'd like to repower with a Suzuki 150 or 175 with new controls and prop. It already has new hydraulic steering.
Thanks,
Dave
dmulc is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 11:43 AM
  #95  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default

Originally Posted by dmulc View Post
Hi Mike,
I need a quote...
I have a 1987 18' Biddison I'd like to repower with a Suzuki 150 or 175 with new controls and prop. It already has new hydraulic steering.
Thanks,
Dave
PM sent
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 02-10-2019, 01:04 PM
  #96  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 55
Default

Mike,
I would like to have a quote for a repower on a 1994 Kencraft 215 Challenger. I believe the Suzuki 200hp would be the best option power wise. I need the motor in 25" shaft, SS prop, new controls and gauges.

Thanks,
Terry

Tegin1 is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 07:01 AM
  #97  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default

Originally Posted by Tegin1 View Post
Mike,
I would like to have a quote for a repower on a 1994 Kencraft 215 Challenger. I believe the Suzuki 200hp would be the best option power wise. I need the motor in 25" shaft, SS prop, new controls and gauges.

Thanks,
Terry

PM sent
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 02-17-2019, 06:36 PM
  #98  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Have a 2001 Grady White Islander with twin yamaha 200s HPDI. Want to repower with Suzuki. Which motors would you recommend? specs say max 500 hp for boat.

Thanks for the reply.

Russell
russellguest is offline  
Old 02-18-2019, 11:09 AM
  #99  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Outboard Specialties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 1,964
Default

Originally Posted by russellguest View Post
Have a 2001 Grady White Islander with twin yamaha 200s HPDI. Want to repower with Suzuki. Which motors would you recommend? specs say max 500 hp for boat.

Thanks for the reply.

Russell
If you are happy with the power you have then the new 200 Zukes will work great for you, they are available in fly by wire and mechanical, the next step up to 225's would be the v6's and only come in mechanical controls. Or you go up to the max 250's and go fly by wire or mechanical. For the weight and cost savings I would stay 200's if it pushes it good now.
Outboard Specialties is offline  
Old 02-18-2019, 03:28 PM
  #100  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Would like to get quotes on the 200s with fly by wire, and the 250s fly by wire and mechanical. Trying to understand the cost differences. What performance differences would be expected between the 200s and the 250s for items like fuel consumption and knots? Other things you might think are important. 200s do ok but would like a little more push. Thanks.
russellguest is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread