Notices

Post up your "Aftermath" Irene pictures

Old 11-11-2011, 08:28 AM
  #161  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 5,058
Default

double post
Sudden Strike Fishing is offline  
Old 11-11-2011, 08:32 AM
  #162  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 5,058
Default

Originally Posted by jzima View Post
On a brighter note...looks like SSF needs us THT'ers after all....
No, actually I don't but I am not going to punish those that had nothing to do with this. So if I offended you before with my comments and opinions then please stay offended. I don't want your business and don't need your business but I am no longer going to punish the THT members that had nothing to do with this or supported my right to my opinion. Now do you really still think I need YOUR business!!!! If you do you are stupider than I thought!!! I am still 3-5 days behind on processing orders just like before!!!

So jzima keep running your mouth because everytime you do the hits on my web site go sky high and so do the sales there where I make FULL RETAIL price. So keep it up and please call for members to boycott again. You have no idea how many web site hits and sales came in from that!!!
Sudden Strike Fishing is offline  
Old 11-11-2011, 08:45 AM
  #163  
Admirals Club
 
Ronn Burgandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where the wild things are
Posts: 15,108
Default

Chuckie, I never called for a boycott buddy. I simply spread your word for more to see and opined that I wouldn't buy from you. It wasn't nearly as personal as you seem to think it was, but it would appear your way of thinking might be slightly "askew".

I'm just a guy who believes people should make educated decisions...so if they read what your wrote about the THT community and still buy from you, great. If they don't, great. Either way, they made an educated decision, and that's all we can ask for in this day and age, right? I mean, if more people made educated decisions, perhaps our gov't wouldn't be in such turmoil, but hey, what do I know.

I've told you several times that I didn't want your business to fail in any way. I never once disparaged you, your products, or your website. I merely reposted what you wrote. I get it...in your mind, me linking to your words made ME the "jackass". That's cool man, I can live with that. I mean, here you are, proving that you are anything but a man of your word by coming back to THT and announcing that you'll be selling here again.

If you need to post time and time again that you are the Robin Hood of THT so you'll eventually believe it, that's cool man. THT went on just fine without you...and that bothered you. Sure, you got some emails from members who still wanted to buy, so you saw that as your opportunity to continue the fallacy that this community was somehow "penalized" by you acting like a 5 year old on the playground and taking your ball and going home. Do whatever you need to to make you happy and keep your kids in a good place financially.

I'm glad you got more hits and sold more stuff at FULL RETAIL, because in the end, I honestly didn't care either way. I won't buy from you...you have my word on that. And Chuck, unlike you, my word is good.

Good luck with future sales and your new superawesome business venture mate!
Ronn Burgandy is offline  
Old 11-11-2011, 10:24 AM
  #164  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: louisville Ky
Posts: 2,390
Default

Sudden Strike, welcome back, this was your quote! "Don't wine about some flooding water then!!! Your storm is bullshit!!! Deel with it and those that have gone through a REAL hell tell you got off lucky!!!"

Question, have you ever been to war? Because I can gaurantee my REAL HELL was worse than your storm was! Its called a "sh!t storm"! But does that mean anything, nope, because many others have been through way worse!

Simply put, it was a stupid statement for you make! It was childish! It was premature! People died! End of story! Now go sell something to the customers you still have!
dahlbebop is offline  
Old 11-11-2011, 12:06 PM
  #165  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fairhaven, MA
Posts: 478
Default

Originally Posted by Sudden Strike Fishing View Post
No, actually I don't but I am not going to punish those that had nothing to do with this. So if I offended you before with my comments and opinions then please stay offended. I don't want your business and don't need your business but I am no longer going to punish the THT members that had nothing to do with this or supported my right to my opinion. Now do you really still think I need YOUR business!!!! If you do you are stupider than I thought!!! I am still 3-5 days behind on processing orders just like before!!!

So jzima keep running your mouth because everytime you do the hits on my web site go sky high and so do the sales there where I make FULL RETAIL price. So keep it up and please call for members to boycott again. You have no idea how many web site hits and sales came in from that!!!
......eventually all good things come to an end.
SeasonTicket is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 05:12 PM
  #166  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hudson Valley,NY
Posts: 590
Default

half a mile away from my home..............
Attached Images  
BoatlessInNY is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 06:00 PM
  #167  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fairhaven, MA
Posts: 478
Default

^^^^^holy crap!!!
SeasonTicket is offline  
Old 11-16-2011, 02:29 AM
  #168  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bright Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,504
Default

Originally Posted by SeasonTicket View Post
^^^^^holy crap!!!
X2
Mine Now is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 05:31 AM
  #169  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 2,405
Default

Originally Posted by jzima View Post
Chuckie, I never called for a boycott buddy. I simply spread your word for more to see and opined that I wouldn't buy from you. It wasn't nearly as personal as you seem to think it was, but it would appear your way of thinking might be slightly "askew".

I'm just a guy who believes people should make educated decisions...so if they read what your wrote about the THT community and still buy from you, great. If they don't, great. Either way, they made an educated decision, and that's all we can ask for in this day and age, right? I mean, if more people made educated decisions, perhaps our gov't wouldn't be in such turmoil, but hey, what do I know.

I've told you several times that I didn't want your business to fail in any way. I never once disparaged you, your products, or your website. I merely reposted what you wrote. I get it...in your mind, me linking to your words made ME the "jackass". That's cool man, I can live with that. I mean, here you are, proving that you are anything but a man of your word by coming back to THT and announcing that you'll be selling here again.

If you need to post time and time again that you are the Robin Hood of THT so you'll eventually believe it, that's cool man. THT went on just fine without you...and that bothered you. Sure, you got some emails from members who still wanted to buy, so you saw that as your opportunity to continue the fallacy that this community was somehow "penalized" by you acting like a 5 year old on the playground and taking your ball and going home. Do whatever you need to to make you happy and keep your kids in a good place financially.

I'm glad you got more hits and sold more stuff at FULL RETAIL, because in the end, I honestly didn't care either way. I won't buy from you...you have my word on that. And Chuck, unlike you, my word is good.

Good luck with future sales and your new superawesome business venture mate!
Same here
UNCFISH is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 08:14 AM
  #170  
Admirals Club
 
Ronn Burgandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where the wild things are
Posts: 15,108
Default

Originally Posted by BoatlessInNY View Post
half a mile away from my home..............
How the HELL is that car still there?!?!?! Either way, glad you're safe mate...that looks scary as hell.
Ronn Burgandy is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 08:22 AM
  #171  
Admirals Club
 
Ronn Burgandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where the wild things are
Posts: 15,108
Default

Originally Posted by BoatlessInNY View Post
half a mile away from my home..............
How the hell is that car still there?
Ronn Burgandy is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:53 PM
  #172  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hudson Valley,NY
Posts: 590
Default

Originally Posted by jzima View Post
How the HELL is that car still there?!?!?! Either way, glad you're safe mate...that looks scary as hell.
I snapped that shot as the car was falling into the water, the police then came and told me to leave and get to safer ground.
BoatlessInNY is offline  
Old 04-13-2012, 09:24 AM
  #173  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fairhaven, MA
Posts: 478
Default

From The Asscoiated Press...

Irene retired from tropical storm list

Hurricane killed 49 people & caused $15B in damage

Updated: Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 11:47 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 11:47 AM EDT



MIAMI (AP) - Irene is being retired from the list of storm names because the 2011 hurricane killed 49 people and caused more than $15 billion in damage.

A report from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says the name will be replaced by Irma.

Irene was retired Friday from the official list of Atlantic Basin tropical storm names by the World Meteorological Organization's hurricane committee.

The report says storm names are reused every six years unless retired for causing considerable casualties or damage.

Irene is the 76th name to be retired from the Atlantic list since 1954.

Five people were killed in the Dominican Republic after Hurricane Irene stormed through the Caribbean last August.

Three died in Haiti. 41 died in the U.S. when Irene barreled up the Eastern Seaboard.
SeasonTicket is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread