Notices

going out tomow nwc or jefferey

Old 09-21-2019, 01:52 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default going out tomow nwc or jefferey

going out tomorrow deciding between NWC OR Jefferey ledge any recommendation will be good i like also to try shark fishing any tip will help on that
also can you keep one cod now ? and what size

any one going out like to buddy up 2320 parker 300hp
thanks
Old 09-21-2019, 05:41 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

any one???
Old 09-21-2019, 06:48 PM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Groveland, MA
Posts: 1,071
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Default

Spent today at Jeffries. Lots of sharks. Brought home a cooler full of Haddock and our “limit” of Cod. Big rollers today but perfect weather.
Likes:
Old 09-21-2019, 06:53 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 234
Likes: 0
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

I’m aiming for the NWC early tomorrow if conditions cooperate. Good luck out there.
Likes:
Old 09-21-2019, 08:20 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by rparkssos View Post
Spent today at Jeffries. Lots of sharks. Brought home a cooler full of Haddock and our “limit” of Cod. Big rollers today but perfect weather.
thanks for the info !!
Old 09-21-2019, 08:21 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Emptycoolah View Post
I’m aiming for the NWC early tomorrow if conditions cooperate. Good luck out there.
ok cool see u out there
Old 09-23-2019, 05:47 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

went out yesterday by the NWC ONLY DOG FISH ... manage to catch a few haddock and some very big withing 24+ " i never saw them that big..!!
going back out tomorrow any idea where they have moved ?? didn't put a all day in because one of the guy got real sick...!
thanks for any info..!
Old 09-24-2019, 05:32 AM
  #8  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wildcat Knoll
Posts: 9,164
Received 766 Likes on 519 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TONNO View Post
went out yesterday by the NWC ONLY DOG FISH ... manage to catch a few haddock and some very big withing 24+ " i never saw them that big..!!
going back out tomorrow any idea where they have moved ?? didn't put a all day in because one of the guy got real sick...!
thanks for any info..!
You should have given him a raw strip of bacon tied to dental floss and tell him to swallow and jig a few times ,he'll feel better............
Old 09-24-2019, 08:50 AM
  #9  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,842
Received 3,153 Likes on 1,771 Posts
Default

Like this one ?

Originally Posted by TONNO View Post
went out yesterday by the NWC ONLY DOG FISH ... manage to catch a few haddock and some very big whiting 24+ " i never saw them that big..!!
going back out tomorrow any idea where they have moved ?? didn't put a all day in because one of the guy got real sick...!

thanks for any info..!

Old 09-24-2019, 09:50 AM
  #10  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: New England
Posts: 43
Received 54 Likes on 22 Posts
Default

tuna snacks
Likes:
Old 09-25-2019, 08:57 AM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cranberry Country
Posts: 396
Received 57 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TONNO View Post
went out yesterday by the NWC ONLY DOG FISH ... manage to catch a few haddock and some very big withing 24+ " i never saw them that big..!!
going back out tomorrow any idea where they have moved ?? didn't put a all day in because one of the guy got real sick...!
thanks for any info..!
Next time take some wide rubber bands with you for sea sickness. Take the rubber band and put it around the wrist, the pressure helps with sea sickness. This is no joke it works, they actually sell bands for this purpose.
Old 09-26-2019, 03:46 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by hanson View Post
You should have given him a raw strip of bacon tied to dental floss and tell him to swallow and jig a few times ,he'll feel better............

did upend 2 time now again on Tuesday they want to go out and then they get sick and suks to come back to shore ..!! burning a lot of gas for less then 1 hour fishing
Old 09-26-2019, 03:49 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by north coast View Post
Like this one ?
yes something like that ..!
igot a smaller one on tuesday live line it and u/p a blue shark very cool between 5 and 7 ft ...!!
Old 09-26-2019, 03:53 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Old Hooker View Post
Next time take some wide rubber bands with you for sea sickness. Take the rubber band and put it around the wrist, the pressure helps with sea sickness. This is no joke it works, they actually sell bands for this purpose.
thanks for shearing this i will pass the word around i was fine i was eating my sandwich..!!
Old 09-26-2019, 04:09 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Peabody, MA
Posts: 1,139
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Nice tuna bait
Old 09-26-2019, 05:54 PM
  #16  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: East of Marblehead.
Posts: 560
Likes: 0
Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TONNO View Post
did upend 2 time now again on Tuesday they want to go out and then they get sick and suks to come back to shore ..!! burning a lot of gas for less then 1 hour fishing
you are aweful nice. Obviously the captain has to protect his passengers. That said if you start puking 15 miles out on my boat we are not going back sorry tough.

Especially if it is the 2nd time and they asked to try again.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:57 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 261
Likes: 0
Received 64 Likes on 10 Posts
Default

Going out Saturday morning.....TONNO...I'm in the "other" Parker 2320....with the 300hp. Gotta love that setup. I'll be on 68...TGIF (Thank God I'm Fishing)....
Old 09-26-2019, 08:07 PM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 234
Likes: 0
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

I’ll be out on NWC tomorrow. Any signs of life the last couple days? Anyone finding macks on the bank?
Old 09-27-2019, 04:02 AM
  #19  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North 40
Posts: 588
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default

That is one of the best eating fish in our area.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:32 PM
  #20  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nashua n.h. usa & rome italy
Posts: 317
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Cmonkey View Post


you are aweful nice. Obviously the captain has to protect his passengers. That said if you start puking 15 miles out on my boat we are not going back sorry tough.

Especially if it is the 2nd time and they asked to try again.

lol.... was different person just sucks ...! lol

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.