Notices
Like Tree446Likes

Offshore 2018

Old 04-24-2018, 04:10 PM
  #61  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 821
Default

Just waiting on some water to push in to pull the boat down for the season. Rock Fishing isnít exactly making me want to stay near the chessy right now anyway haha
seajbee likes this.
cletus9000 is offline  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:12 PM
  #62  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Cambridge,md
Posts: 337
Default

Sub
Nardiellojitsu is offline  
Old 04-25-2018, 06:54 PM
  #63  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 131
Default

How many of you guys leave out of lynnhaven inlet? I just got myself a 24 Albie and hoping to buddy boating with someone or group to get my bearings out there.
xFishdogx is offline  
Old 04-25-2018, 07:44 PM
  #64  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Va beach area
Posts: 3,898
Default

We leave outta salt ponds, so we drive right by Lynnhaven
coastalfiberglass is offline  
Old 04-26-2018, 03:41 AM
  #65  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 51
Default

Originally Posted by xFishdogx View Post
How many of you guys leave out of lynnhaven inlet? I just got myself a 24 Albie and hoping to buddy boating with someone or group to get my bearings out there.
Im in the same boat as you literally. Picked up a 24 in March and have gone through every system. Iím down to buddy boat, I usually leave from rudee but lynnhaven is good for me too.
AlbieEnvy is offline  
Old 04-26-2018, 04:52 AM
  #66  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 131
Default

Originally Posted by AlbieEnvy View Post


Im in the same boat as you literally. Picked up a 24 in March and have gone through every system. Iím down to buddy boat, I usually leave from rudee but lynnhaven is good for me too.
I still have to do a few things before I go offshore but plan to be ready in June. I was planning to run out of Rudee but since where I will be staying is only a mile from the lynnhaven boat ramp, is the reason why I choose to leave from there. Towing a 24 Ablie isn't a easy task.
xFishdogx is offline  
Old 04-26-2018, 06:06 AM
  #67  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 51
Default

Originally Posted by xFishdogx View Post
I still have to do a few things before I go offshore but plan to be ready in June. I was planning to run out of Rudee but since where I will be staying is only a mile from the lynnhaven boat ramp, is the reason why I choose to leave from there. Towing a 24 Ablie isn't a easy task.
Yes I tow mine with a suburban and thatís all she wants. We probably wonít have any decent looking water in close enough for me until then anyhow. Iíll plan on going when I see some water come in near the fingers, hot dog, or cigar areas.
AlbieEnvy is offline  
Old 04-26-2018, 02:21 PM
  #68  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 131
Default

Originally Posted by AlbieEnvy View Post


Yes I tow mine with a suburban and thatís all she wants. We probably wonít have any decent looking water in close enough for me until then anyhow. Iíll plan on going when I see some water come in near the fingers, hot dog, or cigar areas.
Those areas are where I mainly want to target anyhow. So that works out pretty good then. I will send you a private message so we can keep in touch and plan a few trips when we both are ready.
xFishdogx is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 08:31 PM
  #69  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: OCMD
Posts: 467
Default

Sub'd! New ride this year, hoping to make the shift to deeper water (from a 24 Angler to a 26 Glacier Bay). Picked up, used, 4 30's and a 50 for a basic 5 rod spread to get started. Been putting gear together all winter, and splashed it this weekend. Run out of the Pines.
Slobberknocker is online now  
Old 05-12-2018, 05:52 AM
  #70  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 45
Default

Once you get used to the ride of the cat youíll love it. I fish my 22ft prokat out of OC a few times a year and with good weather Iím not afraid of running as far as the canyons.

Been watching thw temps hard, and itching to get out ASAP
Tystorm is offline  
Old 05-13-2018, 09:27 PM
  #71  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 41
Default

Anyone get out yet? Getting restless here!
Dieselmeat is offline  
Old 05-14-2018, 08:18 AM
  #72  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Delawhere?
Posts: 112
Default

Sub'd
Gitsum is offline  
Old 05-14-2018, 03:22 PM
  #73  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 116
Default

Sub'd
HunterH is offline  
Old 05-14-2018, 04:25 PM
  #74  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Lewes, DE
Posts: 10,302
Default

Boat I fish offshore on hopefully ready by memorial day. New engine and new wiring. Hopefully we see a good shift of water in the coming weeks.
Dime and seajbee like this.
TorFed is offline  
Old 05-14-2018, 04:33 PM
  #75  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 246
Default

Originally Posted by TorFed View Post
Boat I fish offshore on hopefully ready by memorial day. New engine and new wiring. Hopefully we see a good shift of water in the coming weeks.
Got mine back today, ready for another season. Bring on the water!!
seajbee is offline  
Old 05-14-2018, 04:48 PM
  #76  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Bethany Beach, DE
Posts: 833
Default

Hope to have a report for you guys soon I have a trip this Thursday for tiles and may peak my head out to the deep and troll a little if possible...Best of luck to everyone for 2018 season.
Birn9057 likes this.
CoreyJoseph is offline  
Old 05-14-2018, 06:27 PM
  #77  
THT Sponsor Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Eastern Shore MD
Posts: 2,243
Default

Boats back together and running great did a shake down tog trip on her and ran like a champ ready for the deep.
mouse4x4 is offline  
Old 05-14-2018, 06:33 PM
  #78  
THT Sponsor Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Eastern Shore MD
Posts: 2,243
Default

Pictures
mouse4x4 is offline  
Old 05-15-2018, 10:02 AM
  #79  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 207
Default

subd
nposterl is offline  
Old 05-15-2018, 12:40 PM
  #80  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 787
Default

sub'd
finnedfanatic is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread