Notices

Indoor Storage For Large Boat

Old 08-25-2020, 07:22 AM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 819
Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Indoor Storage For Large Boat

Heard there was a place in Maryland that will store larger boats indoors. I've looked online and came up empty, any help? We would be interested in something in MD or DE, and possibly VA or NJ.

Boat is 65'.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:03 AM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 605
Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts
Default

I’ve seen a sporty stored in the white/yellow buildings at Cheshire over the winter. Could give them a call and check availability
Likes:
Old 08-25-2020, 11:32 AM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 819
Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Fishermohn View Post
I’ve seen a sporty stored in the white/yellow buildings at Cheshire over the winter. Could give them a call and check availability
They only do up to 45' x 16' per the website. Heard there was on in Annapolis but I do not know if that is true or not.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:24 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location:
Posts: 159
Likes: 0
Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Youngin19 View Post
They only do up to 45' x 16' per the website. Heard there was on in Annapolis but I do not know if that is true or not.
nick, id ask them. I personally saw the brothers pride in there awhile back.
Likes:
Old 08-25-2020, 01:19 PM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 1,097
Received 496 Likes on 276 Posts
Default

Try Herring Harbor....
Likes:
Old 08-25-2020, 01:49 PM
  #6  
Senior Member (used to be B-Faithful)Captains Club MemberPLEDGER Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 18,011
Received 1,931 Likes on 977 Posts
Default

Maybe try here: https://oya.com/boat-storage/indoor-boat-storage/

I believe Jabins yacht yard often will put up tents around a boat: https://oya.com/boat-storage/indoor-boat-storage/
Likes:
Old 08-25-2020, 05:21 PM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 1,737
Received 389 Likes on 118 Posts
Default

Call pleasure cove, there’s a few big vikings way bigger the 45 in there. Chaser the 54 Willis winters there. The websites wrong, problem is the wait list is always long. Call and talk to Rick.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:57 AM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 819
Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by CoastalRunner View Post
Call pleasure cove, there’s a few big vikings way bigger the 45 in there. Chaser the 54 Willis winters there. The websites wrong, problem is the wait list is always long. Call and talk to Rick.
I thought that is where Dale wintered. Good deal. Gonna call them today or just stop down. Would be really nice if they could pull that off for us.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:58 AM
  #9  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 819
Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by iFishMD View Post
Maybe try here: https://oya.com/boat-storage/indoor-boat-storage/

I believe Jabins yacht yard often will put up tents around a boat: https://oya.com/boat-storage/indoor-boat-storage/
Will check here also, thank you!
Old 08-26-2020, 06:07 AM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 819
Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
Default

We are on the list at Pleasure Cove and sounds like it may work out, thanks all.
Likes:
Old 08-26-2020, 07:22 PM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 1,737
Received 389 Likes on 118 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Youngin19 View Post
We are on the list at Pleasure Cove and sounds like it may work out, thanks all.
If you need any winter work done let me know, I work in there a bunch. The only catch them is they require a 3 million dollar insurance policy to work in there and very few contractors have that. Plus they charge 25$ per day to contractors. Price to play, it’s really nice to work in there though. I’ll be at Duffie’s 4 days a week wiring the new 63, but open on fridays.

side note I’m flipping my boat next Saturday if you want to see the first carolina boat flipped in Pasadena, crane arrives at 8
Old 08-31-2020, 05:58 AM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 819
Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by CoastalRunner View Post
If you need any winter work done let me know, I work in there a bunch. The only catch them is they require a 3 million dollar insurance policy to work in there and very few contractors have that. Plus they charge 25$ per day to contractors. Price to play, it’s really nice to work in there though. I’ll be at Duffie’s 4 days a week wiring the new 63, but open on fridays.

side note I’m flipping my boat next Saturday if you want to see the first carolina boat flipped in Pasadena, crane arrives at 8
If I am not down the beach I'll definitely come down.
Likes:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.