Notices

2013 sportsman 227

Old 06-29-2013, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 sportsman 227

I visited the Miami Beach Boat Show on its last day, Sunday, June 2, 2013. I kept returning to a boat that caught my eye because it had a everything I ever wanted in a bay boat and then some. Great design, layout, and workmanship, large casting decks, and at a competitive price.

The boat is the Sportsman Masters 227 with a 150 HP Yamaha 4-stroke. Standard features included; 2 - 25 gallon and 1 - 12 gallon live fish wells that double as fish-boxes or coolers, a comfortable leaning post with back support and foot rest, under deck storage in the front to store 7 rods, tackle boxes, PFDs, dive gear etc., a cast net compartment, large bow/rear casting deck, a rear under deck access hatch to reach bilge pump, wash-down and gas filters etc., a nicely designed center console, with an LED lighting package for the fish wells and deck, horn, Sea Star hydraulic steering, Yamaha digital gauges, non-skid walking surface throughout deck, and six stainless steel cup holders. Optional items included at the boat show, were trim tabs, a raw water wash-down, a deluxe T-Top with rocket launchers, LED spreader lights and an electronics box. Garmin threw in a 740s GPS to spice things up.

Obviously, I purchased this boat and I am totally satisfied with the solid ride and extras built into this vessel!
Attached Images    
Old 06-29-2013, 08:40 PM

Purchased at Davey Marine in Broward County, FL
Old 07-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,
Could you please share how much was the boat and detailed the price of the options that you took.
Great looking boat, I want one!!!
Thanks.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:16 PM

Default Best Boats

Originally Posted by fabjet1 View Post
Hi,
Could you please share how much was the boat and detailed the price of the options that you took.
Great looking boat, I want one!!!
Thanks.
Awesome to see another Sportsman owner! I purchased 2015 in august and couldnt be happier. For the question on cost i paid 46k with sports package and electronics package but because i ordered before simrad boats were being made mine came with garmin. still a great setup great boats!
Old 07-09-2019, 03:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh, its looking good...