Notices
Marine Electronics Forum

Fusion 750 Delivery Date

Old 03-31-2015, 03:46 PM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Hillsboro Inlet
Posts: 2,374
Default Fusion 750 Delivery Date

Does anyone know when it will be released ?
tuna921 is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 04:01 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Posts: 179
Default

I don't mean to hijack your post, but other than the color screen, does anyone know what the difference between the 750 and 650 is? All I can tell is the screen and I think video capability??
brosinus is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 04:16 PM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Hillsboro Inlet
Posts: 2,374
Default

Originally Posted by brosinus View Post
I don't mean to hijack your post, but other than the color screen, does anyone know what the difference between the 750 and 650 is? All I can tell is the screen and I think video capability??
I think it has a new glass display for moisture control and built in Bluetooth
tuna921 is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 04:21 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Posts: 179
Default

Originally Posted by tuna921 View Post
I think it has a new glass display for moisture control and built in Bluetooth
Pretty sure the 650 also has Bluetooth...seems like a big price increase just for a color screen, and the 650 is available now. I've been kicking this around and just can't seem to make sense of why to go for the 750 when the 650 pretty much does everything the 750 does.
I think I've convinced myself to just go with a 650.
brosinus is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 04:31 PM
  #5  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 1,903
Default

Originally Posted by brosinus View Post
Pretty sure the 650 also has Bluetooth...seems like a big price increase just for a color screen, and the 650 is available now. I've been kicking this around and just can't seem to make sense of why to go for the 750 when the 650 pretty much does everything the 750 does.
I think I've convinced myself to just go with a 650.
The 750 will to the following that the 650 can't:
Album Art
4 Zones vs. 3 Zones on the 650
Color Display
4 Line Out
4 Sub Out, one for each zone

Pretty much the same differences that were between the 600 and 700 (except back then the 700 was able to be connected N2K and the 600 wasn't, now they both can).

Unless you have a cabin, flybridge, in other words a big boat with a lot of areas the 4 zones might not get used.
mahimahi99 is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 04:37 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Posts: 179
Default

Originally Posted by mahimahi99 View Post
The 750 will to the following that the 650 can't: Album Art 4 Zones vs. 3 Zones on the 650 Color Display 4 Line Out 4 Sub Out, one for each zone Pretty much the same differences that were between the 600 and 700 (except back then the 700 was able to be connected N2K and the 600 wasn't, now they both can). Unless you have a cabin, flybridge, in other words a big boat with a lot of areas the 4 zones might not get used.
Thanks for this, confirms that really I do not need the 750 at all.

Now, back to the OP, anyone know when the 750 will start shipping? 650 seems to be readily available.
brosinus is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 07:11 PM
  #7  
pas
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami Beach
Posts: 2,117
Default

I was told mid April by fusion and my dealer. UD750 ordered.
pas is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 07:29 PM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
InternationalMarineMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 8,336
Default

All of my preorders will receive the unit on April 6th. Sorry for not responding sooner we have been slammed with boat show installations. Our entire stall has been working 12 hour days and it looks like we will be doing weekends to meet demand.
InternationalMarineMike is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 07:30 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Posts: 179
Default

Originally Posted by InternationalMarineMike View Post
All of my preorders will receive the unit on April 6th. Sorry for not responding sooner we have been slammed with boat show installations. Our entire stall has been working 12 hour days and it looks like we will be doing weekends to meet demand.
That is not a bad problem to have
brosinus is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 07:39 PM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
InternationalMarineMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 8,336
Default

Yes we are blessed for sure. Long days and weekends are the norm pretty much now.
InternationalMarineMike is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 07:43 PM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: On the Flats
Posts: 7,308
Default

I thought Bluetooth on the 650 was not built in option....but Sirius plug interface dongle???
Flatout71 is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 07:47 PM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
InternationalMarineMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 8,336
Default

Flat,

On the new UP650 Bluetooth is built in. No need for the BT100 or BT200 any longer.

Mike
InternationalMarineMike is offline  
Old 03-31-2015, 08:50 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Posts: 179
Default

If I wanted to add a remote to the helm with a UD-650, I assume the MS-NRX200i remote is compatible? Fusion website doesn't list as compatible but since its NMEA 2000 it should be, right?
brosinus is offline  
Old 04-01-2015, 03:01 AM
  #14  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
InternationalMarineMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 8,336
Default

Correct
InternationalMarineMike is offline  
Old 04-01-2015, 09:45 AM
  #15  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 53
Default

Too late to order one for the april 6th delivery?
deepsouthtech is offline  
Old 04-02-2015, 04:35 AM
  #16  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
InternationalMarineMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 8,336
Default

I have about 30 coming in. You should be good for the first delivery.
InternationalMarineMike is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 09:22 PM
  #17  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,662
Default

Did they arrive yet?
Pipo6007 is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 01:41 AM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
InternationalMarineMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 8,336
Default

Not yet. I will be on the phone today.
InternationalMarineMike is offline  
Old 04-08-2015, 01:22 PM
  #19  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
Default

I have a pre-ordered UD750 through west marine and they were supposed to be in the warehouse by April 6th. I was bored and figured I would call Fusion... They said that they're looking at around June for the release date now!!! Ugh!!!
Diggin2day is offline  
Old 04-08-2015, 01:39 PM
  #20  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,662
Default

Originally Posted by Diggin2day View Post
I have a pre-ordered UD750 through west marine and they were supposed to be in the warehouse by April 6th. I was bored and figured I would call Fusion... They said that they're looking at around June for the release date now!!! Ugh!!!
That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Pipo6007 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread