Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Marine Electronics Forum
Reload this Page >

Please help identify these transducers...

Marine Electronics Forum

Please help identify these transducers...

Old 09-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help identify these transducers...

I purchased a 42 foot, 1976 Uniflite and am in process of fixing it up.
There are two thru-hull transducers (photo attached) that I cannot identify.
I think one of them (labeled #1) is a for a depth guage because it is located near the center of the keel, but the other one (labeled #2) is about four feet from the center and is stuck underneath some flooring (really hard to reach).
Can anyone help me identify what these transducers are for? I'm specifically searching for the manufacturer of these items in the hope that I may be able to find the corresponding gauges that goes with these transducers. Maybe, just maybe, I can get them working again.

Name:  TwoTransducers-800.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  59.1 KB
Thanks for your assistance.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.