Notices
Like Tree16Likes

Bimini Sands

Old 01-29-2019, 09:56 AM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Hinesville GA
Posts: 4,663
Default Bimini Sands

I tried to reserve a unit for June and I couldn't get it done online so I emailed them, got this response,

"Bimini Sands is currently going through a staff change, so we are not taking reservations right now. We may start taking them again the end of March. When we do, you will be able to book it online."


So they "may" start taking bookings at the end of March ??, anyone know what's going on ?.
Gnrphil is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 11:10 AM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Quitman, Louisiana
Posts: 82
Default

Originally Posted by Gnrphil View Post
I tried to reserve a unit for June and I couldn't get it done online so I emailed them, got this response,

"Bimini Sands is currently going through a staff change, so we are not taking reservations right now. We may start taking them again the end of March. When we do, you will be able to book it online."


So they "may" start taking bookings at the end of March ??, anyone know what's going on ?.
I own a condo there and don't know whats going on most of the time. But a lot of owners have their units on VRBO, Airbnb, Home Away, and sites like that. You can still stay there. Mine is on Airbnb. If you need a place, email me at timewellwasted1969@yahoo.com. I'll help you any way that I can.
BiminiCowboy is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 12:48 PM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 594
Default

When using vrbo, Airbnb, etc, donít you still need to coordinate with Bimini Sands management office so they can burn a card key for you?
Gnrphil likes this.
lagarto is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 12:53 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Hinesville GA
Posts: 4,663
Default

Originally Posted by BiminiCowboy View Post
I own a condo there and don't know whats going on most of the time. But a lot of owners have their units on VRBO, Airbnb, Home Away, and sites like that. You can still stay there. Mine is on Airbnb. If you need a place, email me at timewellwasted1969@yahoo.com. I'll help you any way that I can.
Thank your Sir, sent you an E Mail.
Gnrphil is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 12:54 PM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Hinesville GA
Posts: 4,663
Default

Originally Posted by lagarto View Post
When using vrbo, Airbnb, etc, donít you still need to coordinate with Bimini Sands management office so they can burn a card key for you?
Good point.
Gnrphil is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 01:24 PM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: coral gables, florida
Posts: 4,918
Default

Originally Posted by Gnrphil View Post
Good point.
yes, but the individual owners will help with this. still a great place to stay
Molanabe and BiminiCowboy like this.
alacrity is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 03:05 PM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Hinesville GA
Posts: 4,663
Default

Originally Posted by alacrity View Post
yes, but the individual owners will help with this. still a great place to stay
Yes it is, this will be our 4th time. I agreed to have an ocean front unit last year and now she wants the same one again , she deserves it though.
Gnrphil is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 05:01 PM
  #8  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default I have an oceanfront unit.

Contact me at chrisdaniell2001@yahoo.com
Chrisdaniell2001 is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 05:10 PM
  #9  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default I own an oceanfront unit.

Contact me at chrisdaniell2001@yahoo.com and I will try to help you anyway I can.
Chrisdaniell2001 is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 05:23 PM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
One Tough Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,768
Default

Originally Posted by Gnrphil View Post
Yes it is, this will be our 4th time. I agreed to have an ocean front unit last year and now she wants the same one again , she deserves it though.
I have an Ocean Front that she would just love. Problem is getting you dates as I am pretty much booked out.
Head to my website - onetoughkitty.com and check my calendar for availability. It also has many photos of our condo for you to view. If I can help just let me know.

Last edited by One Tough Kitty; 01-29-2019 at 05:29 PM.
One Tough Kitty is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 07:07 PM
  #11  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: coral gables, florida
Posts: 4,918
Default

Originally Posted by One Tough Kitty View Post
I have an Ocean Front that she would just love. Problem is getting you dates as I am pretty much booked out.
Head to my website - onetoughkitty.com and check my calendar for availability. It also has many photos of our condo for you to view. If I can help just let me know.
stayed in this unit before, highly recommended.
alacrity is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 09:28 PM
  #12  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 7
Default

Originally Posted by One Tough Kitty View Post
I have an Ocean Front that she would just love. Problem is getting you dates as I am pretty much booked out.
Head to my website - onetoughkitty.com and check my calendar for availability. It also has many photos of our condo for you to view. If I can help just let me know.
Nice looking well furnished condo. We stayed at the sands in August of 17 and werenít impressed with our unit. It was super dated. If we go again, Iíll sure be contacting you guys also.
alacrity likes this.
hblair is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 06:57 AM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
One Tough Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,768
Default

Thanks for all the kind words guys.
One Tough Kitty is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 07:37 AM
  #14  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Palm City, FL
Posts: 2,203
Default

Originally Posted by hblair View Post


Nice looking well furnished condo. We stayed at the sands in August of 17 and werenít impressed with our unit. It was super dated. If we go again, Iíll sure be contacting you guys also.
Remember the costs associated with bringing the condo up to date is much much more than in the US. Dated we donít care, broken is a no return!
Ahoy Vay is online now  
Old 02-08-2019, 06:42 PM
  #15  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mathews, VA
Posts: 631
Default

Originally Posted by One Tough Kitty View Post
I have an Ocean Front that she would just love. Problem is getting you dates as I am pretty much booked out.
Head to my website - onetoughkitty.com and check my calendar for availability. It also has many photos of our condo for you to view. If I can help just let me know.
Also have to say this is the nicest unit we have stayed in at the Sands, and we have stayed in 5 or 6!
el capitan is offline  
Old 02-08-2019, 07:48 PM
  #16  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 798
Default

The reality is, many, many units need to be updated. Was heading towards” all units must meet certain level” before things blew up. Guests should be able to expect a certain level imho.
biminibrad is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 07:49 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 87
Default

Im looking to stay at Bimini sands 2/16-2/17. I would need a boat slip for a 25 ft boat. Does anyone have any information on what to do to get a slip. Iíd hate to reserve a condo on Airbnb and then not be able to get a boat slip. Also does anyone know if the marina has gas?
zh50 is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 05:59 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Palm City, FL
Posts: 2,203
Default

You could buy one cheap....
Ahoy Vay is online now  
Old 02-19-2019, 07:37 PM
  #19  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 842
Default

Originally Posted by Ahoy Vay View Post
You could buy one cheap....
Was just going to post this. Did someone get wind of some changes that will be going on and is bailing on their condo?? This unit is listed on a rental site from "Brad" is that biminibrad on here?
the_gooch is offline  
Old 02-20-2019, 01:46 AM
  #20  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 2,080
Default Entire Bimini Sands for Sale

Bimini , Bimini Property Listing

this cant be a good thing
arctic_f250 is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread