Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > REGIONAL BOATING & FISHING GROUPS > Florida & Georgia
Reload this Page >

Best Website/Place to Rent a Home for Vacation in the Keys

Notices
Like Tree4Likes

Best Website/Place to Rent a Home for Vacation in the Keys

Reply

Old 12-04-2018, 09:43 PM
  #21  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 445
Default

We’re looking for at least a three bedroom nice house with a pool and dock for ten days in the beginning of May. Preferably north of Marathon up to Grassy. VRBO is a no go. I found some I liked and it came with $ 2,100.0 in fees!!! for a $4,500 rental
VaporTrail1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:15 AM
  #22  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tampa
Posts: 951
Default

Originally Posted by VaporTrail1 View Post
We’re looking for at least a three bedroom nice house with a pool and dock for ten days in the beginning of May. Preferably north of Marathon up to Grassy. VRBO is a no go. I found some I liked and it came with $ 2,100.0 in fees!!! for a $4,500 rental
wow seems like that’s quite a bit
Sailfish_WC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:33 AM
  #23  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pembroke Pines/Marathon
Posts: 318
Default

Originally Posted by VaporTrail1 View Post
We’re looking for at least a three bedroom nice house with a pool and dock for ten days in the beginning of May. Preferably north of Marathon up to Grassy. VRBO is a no go. I found some I liked and it came with $ 2,100.0 in fees!!! for a $4,500 rental
We’re booked for May, but if you can swing late April ours is open and has everything you want. https://rentalsfloridakeys.com/view-...A770/#image-37
Ricci is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:09 AM
  #24  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 488
Default DoradoMA908

We are open for March, April and May. You can feel free to PM me for a special "The Hull Truth" discount for https://rentalsfloridakeys.com/view-...MA908/#image-5
sailfishnj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:50 AM
  #25  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Default

Coral Lagoon in Marathon was one of the only exceptions where 3 day rentals can take place. Here is a link to ours. You can check availability and pricing directly on this link

http://www.vacationrentalsfloridakeys.com/vacation/12399-overseas-hwy-unit-10/

jellington is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:41 AM
  #26  
THT SponsorCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin And Marathon,Fl
Posts: 8,287
Default

Originally Posted by jellington View Post
Coral Lagoon in Marathon was one of the only exceptions where 3 day rentals can take place. Here is a link to ours. You can check availability and pricing directly on this link

http://www.vacationrentalsfloridakey...s-hwy-unit-10/
That could be, however anyone with the proper vacation rental licences in Marathon can rent from 7 days or longer. So a 10 day rental is no problem, and you do not need to black out the other 4 days of the week.
mikeloew is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:28 AM
  #27  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Default

Originally Posted by mikeloew View Post
That could be, however anyone with the proper vacation rental licences in Marathon can rent from 7 days or longer. So a 10 day rental is no problem, and you do not need to black out the other 4 days of the week.
I was referring to post #15. Where they asked about 3 days.
mikeloew likes this.
jellington is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:27 PM
  #28  
THT SponsorCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin And Marathon,Fl
Posts: 8,287
Default

Originally Posted by jellington View Post
I was referring to post #15. Where they asked about 3 days.
Very nice place you have.
mikeloew is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:30 PM
  #29  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Daytona
Posts: 87
Default

We used Vacasa for our lobster season vacation. They actually have an office on Marathon at Key Colony. Great selection.
Halifaxriverrat is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:41 PM
  #30  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Default

Originally Posted by mikeloew View Post
Very nice place you have.
thank you
jellington is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: