Notices
Like Tree3Likes

New to the Miami / S. Florida area

Old 06-28-2017, 06:39 PM
  #41  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by petealan View Post
I've been boating in and around Miami for 12 years and I've never had anything stolen or had any issues at all. Don't let paranoid schizophrenics bother you.
I was living in South Beach in 1984. Where you even out of high school then? - smiling -
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 06:41 PM
  #42  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by Leeroyjenkins View Post
I wouldn't pay any attention to the troll. He has proven countless times he is nothing but a keyboard cowboy with an agenda.
Nice try amigo. My agenda? lol ... Good one dude. - laughing -
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 07:09 PM
  #43  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 492
Default

Originally Posted by xdeerizx View Post
First of all, this is a great forum you have here. I've read many posts but this is my first thread!

I just brought my boat up from the Keys for a year here in Miami at Miami Beach Marina. I am excited at all the boating opportunities that are in Miami and looking forward to exploring!

I have a 2016 Azimut 55s and am loving it so far. I would love to start compiling a list of places to explore with my boat around Miami. Laid back sandbars, lunch spots, beaches, cool anchorages etc. Also any heads up advice on dangers or wisdom for a newcomer are very welcome as well!

Thanks in advance!
Casey
Welcome! I am relatively new here as well. I assembled a list of places to visit, such as boat up bars and restaurants, and found some interesting places. And you should not forget that Bimini is just two hours from Miami...

Just to add to your list, there is a place at the southern tip of Key Biscayne that is interesting. It is called "no name harbor" (GPS 25.676690, -80.162896). You can find the "Boaters Grill" there and it is a short walk to a light house that you can visit.
rpontual is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 05:30 AM
  #44  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South, FL
Posts: 7,223
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
Nice try amigo. My agenda? lol ... Good one dude. - laughing -
You're a poor man living in a rich fantasy. Thank god for you the public library has free internet.
Leeroyjenkins is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 05:48 AM
  #45  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by Leeroyjenkins View Post
You're a poor man living in a rich fantasy. Thank god for you the public library has free internet.
My home sits in the New River and I'm off to Santa Marta next week ... yea jealousy happens lol - smiling -

I feel sorry for any schmuck living in Miami these days. You must be trapped or incompetent because Miami today is almost like a third world country. None of my Buds would ever live there, much less visit but thanks for commenting amigo.
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 05:58 AM
  #46  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South, FL
Posts: 7,223
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
My home sits in the New River and I'm off to Santa Marta next week ... yea jealousy happens lol - smiling -

I feel sorry for any schmuck living in Miami these days. You must be trapped or incompetent because Miami today is almost like a third world country. None of my Buds would ever live there, much less visit but thanks for commenting amigo.
I don't live in Miami, enjoy your third world vacation.
Leeroyjenkins is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:05 AM
  #47  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by Leeroyjenkins View Post
I don't live in Miami, enjoy your third world vacation.
lol ... Good one amigo
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:50 AM
  #48  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami Beach
Posts: 755
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
My home sits in the New River and I'm off to Santa Marta next week ... yea jealousy happens lol - smiling -

I feel sorry for any schmuck living in Miami these days. You must be trapped or incompetent because Miami today is almost like a third world country. None of my Buds would ever live there, much less visit but thanks for commenting amigo.
Going to Columbia for some cheap hookers because his "Regular Girls from Tootsies" are draining his little bank account.
petealan is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 09:56 AM
  #49  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: coral gables, florida
Posts: 4,878
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
My home sits in the New River and I'm off to Santa Marta next week ... yea jealousy happens lol - smiling -

I feel sorry for any schmuck living in Miami these days. You must be trapped or incompetent because Miami today is almost like a third world country. None of my Buds would ever live there, much less visit but thanks for commenting amigo.
this third world country is the most successful and richest city and county in Florida, if not the southeast US. im glad that neither you nor your buds would live here. in fact, we dont want you living here, nor passing through here. this city and county belong to us, not you. so please dont come through. you are unwanted. carry on in new river detritus
alacrity is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 10:26 AM
  #50  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
My home sits in the New River and I'm off to Santa Marta next week ... yea jealousy happens lol - smiling -

I feel sorry for any schmuck living in Miami these days. You must be trapped or incompetent because Miami today is almost like a third world country. None of my Buds would ever live there, much less visit but thanks for commenting amigo.
I get your point .
Who would want to live in a city that is the gateway to Latin America .And for many
other parts of the world .
Has an extremely vibrant business community with opportunity for all .
That is world renown for its music , food ,night life.
That is culturally ,religiously ,ethinically diverse .
Wherein any given day you can meet people speaking many of the major
languages spoken around the globe .
But unless I miss my guess , you and you Buds aren't big fans of any type of diversity .
And your continuous ending of Amigo is quite telling as to your true bias.
Dancing Bear is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:06 PM
  #51  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 492
Default

What about sharing good places to go and have fun with our boats?

I noticed that we did not list yet, Duffy’s, Billy’s stone crab, Casa Blanca, GG’s...
rpontual is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:19 PM
  #52  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by petealan View Post
Going to Columbia for some cheap hookers because his "Regular Girls from Tootsies" are draining his little bank account.
I have my Regulars round the clock amigo unlike your high priced stuff in North Cuba (Miami) but nice try bro. - smiling-
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:25 PM
  #53  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South, FL
Posts: 7,223
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
I have my Regulars round the clock amigo unlike your high priced stuff in North Cuba (Miami) but nice try bro. - smiling-
He might pay more but at least they don't have Adam's apples.
Leeroyjenkins is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:31 PM
  #54  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by alacrity View Post
This third world country is the most successful and richest city and county in Florida, if not the southeast US.
Lol Miami is the most successful and richest city in the southeast USA ????? Amigo, are you high on Crack from Columbia? Let me educate you amigo ........

Miami is The Fraud and Scam Capitol of The United States!


http://nypost.com/2015/07/29/south-f...al-of-america/

http://fortune.com/2015/07/29/south-florida-fraud/

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l-america.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/miami...ed-cubans.html

http://wsvn.com/news/south-florida-s...ocket-in-2015/
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:33 PM
  #55  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by Leeroyjenkins View Post
He might pay more but at least they don't have Adam's apples.
Nice try amigo lol - laughing -
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:34 PM
  #56  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by alacrity View Post
this third world country is the most successful and richest city and county in Florida, if not the southeast US. im glad that neither you nor your buds would live here. in fact, we dont want you living here, nor passing through here. this city and county belong to us, not you. so please dont come through. you are unwanted. carry on in new river detritus
I had no idea you Cubans were such Racists against Americans.
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:41 PM
  #57  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fort Liquordale (Las Olas), FLORIDA
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by Dancing Bear View Post
I get your point .
Who would want to live in a city that is the gateway to Latin America .And for many
other parts of the world .
Has an extremely vibrant business community with opportunity for all .
That is world renown for its music , food ,night life.
That is culturally ,religiously ,ethinically diverse .
Wherein any given day you can meet people speaking many of the major
languages spoken around the globe .
But unless I miss my guess , you and you Buds aren't big fans of any type of diversity .
And your continuous ending of Amigo is quite telling as to your true bias.
MB and Brickell is nothing but spoiled corrupt Latinos who have zero dignity for their home countries. If these wealthy Miami Latino Immigrants are so rich and successful then why don't they go back to their home country (Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Venezuela) where they made their riches and help the poor? No, they don't because they instead want to show off their Rolex and red Ferrari in Miami while the majority of the poverty stricken in their third world home countries continue to suffer. Outside of MB and Brickell, Miami is mostly a 3rd World Ghetto. How about calling a spade a spade bro? How much Merda can you spew Julio? Seriously amigo?
The Boater is offline  
Old 06-30-2017, 05:10 AM
  #58  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South, FL
Posts: 7,223
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
Nice try amigo lol - laughing -
Leeroyjenkins is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 02:53 PM
  #59  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 189
Default

Originally Posted by The Boater View Post
My home sits in the New River and I'm off to Santa Marta next week ... yea jealousy happens lol - smiling -

I feel sorry for any schmuck living in Miami these days. You must be trapped or incompetent because Miami today is almost like a third world country. None of my Buds would ever live there, much less visit but thanks for commenting amigo.
Found this thread, I know it's a bit old but some good info... That was until these two d bags opened there mouth. Seriously guys, way to ruin a good thing! We need less of you in this world.

To everyone else, any other local knowledge would be great!
alacrity likes this.
Flogrown is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 03:03 PM
  #60  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami Beach
Posts: 755
Default

Originally Posted by Flogrown View Post
Found this thread, I know it's a bit old but some good info... That was until these two d bags opened there mouth. Seriously guys, way to ruin a good thing! We need less of you in this world.

To everyone else, any other local knowledge would be great!
Flogrown, Theboater left to Columbia after pissing off everyone on THT. I don’t think he ever came back thank God, at least not to THT. Sure reopen the thread and ask away. I personally love Miami and have lived all over Florida at one time or another. I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else
petealan is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread