Notices

Clearwater Fishing Charters

Old 11-26-2019, 01:58 PM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island Sound, NY
Posts: 2,448
Received 543 Likes on 308 Posts
Default Clearwater Fishing Charters

Hello all..I will be on vacation in clearwater in a few weeks and would love some recommendations on charters in the area..one adult and one child.

Thanks!

Edit: Looking for 1/2 day trips

Last edited by gregb5220; 11-26-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:44 PM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Florida
Posts: 139
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
Default

I met the guy that owns Skirt Chaser out of Madeira Beach in St. Pete at one of the boat shows, him and his wife run it. Try giving them a call.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:49 PM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island Sound, NY
Posts: 2,448
Received 543 Likes on 308 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Yamaha1050 View Post
I met the guy that owns Skirt Chaser out of Madeira Beach in St. Pete at one of the boat shows, him and his wife run it. Try giving them a call.
Thanks I'll look into it..should of clarified, looking for half day trips
Old 11-26-2019, 02:54 PM
  #4  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Try Capt Hud at Ozona Fish Camp
He is at 546 8th St, Palm Harbor (just north of Clearwater
727-439-9017 captainhud5@gmail.com

Great guide. Check his website!
Old 11-26-2019, 03:09 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Central Left Coast FL.
Posts: 323
Received 123 Likes on 73 Posts
Default

Contact Capt. Brandon Fraley with Fisheye Sportfishing 727 243 4082. Great guy, excellent fisherman. He does inshore and offshore. He runs a very kid friendly boat and he knows how to catch fish!
Old 11-26-2019, 06:34 PM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island Sound, NY
Posts: 2,448
Received 543 Likes on 308 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Left Coast Retriever View Post
Contact Capt. Brandon Fraley with Fisheye Sportfishing 727 243 4082. Great guy, excellent fisherman. He does inshore and offshore. He runs a very kid friendly boat and he knows how to catch fish!
Awesome thanks
Old 11-27-2019, 05:14 AM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,971
Received 2,500 Likes on 1,362 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by gregb5220 View Post
Hello all..I will be on vacation in clearwater in a few weeks and would love some recommendations on charters in the area..one adult and one child.

Thanks!

Edit: Looking for 1/2 day trips
If you want to come up to Tarpon Springs I can take care of you. It is only a 20 minute car ride to the north of Clearwater. Have been guiding that area for 25 years. Lots of protected areas to fish as winter weather can be a little breezy some days.
What is the age of the child?

Send me a PM if your interested as I can't list myself as I am not a paid advertiser on this site.
Likes:
Old 11-27-2019, 01:15 PM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island Sound, NY
Posts: 2,448
Received 543 Likes on 308 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 20biminitwist View Post
If you want to come up to Tarpon Springs I can take care of you. It is only a 20 minute car ride to the north of Clearwater. Have been guiding that area for 25 years. Lots of protected areas to fish as winter weather can be a little breezy some days.
What is the age of the child?

Send me a PM if your interested as I can't list myself as I am not a paid advertiser on this site.
Awesome, will PM!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.