Notices

WTB Stradic 4000FK

Old 07-03-2020, 10:16 AM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Seacoast, NH
Posts: 2,891
Received 161 Likes on 67 Posts
Default WTB Stradic 4000FK

Looking to buy a Stradic 4000FK. They are all of a sudden unicorns (I know the new ones are coming out, but I'd rather have these). might need two. anyone have new in box sitting around?

thanks!
Old 07-03-2020, 11:11 AM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 510
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default

I have one that I haven’t used, with box. I was hoping to sell with 3 other reels I posted yesterday. What are you looking to pay for one?
Old 07-03-2020, 01:08 PM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,919
Received 3,246 Likes on 1,802 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by hamptonsurf View Post
Looking to buy a Stradic 4000FK. They are all of a sudden unicorns (I know the new ones are coming out, but I'd rather have these). might need two. anyone have new in box sitting around?

thanks!
fwiw you can’t get the 3000’s either.or the CI4 ‘s Anywhere in the country.
I tried.
I Ended up getting one from Digitaka in Japan.

Get this,and the reason I’m posting this. Cheaper than here, free shipping, and I had the damn thing IN THREE DAYS!
How can you beat it ? I just placed an order with tackle warehouse and they conveniently notify you after you pay that your order won’t ship for
three weeks !!!! And will be delivered a week after that . Wtf.a month !
why can japan do that and America can’t?
Old 07-04-2020, 08:11 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Falmouth, MA
Posts: 815
Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by north coast View Post
fwiw you can’t get the 3000’s either.or the CI4 ‘s Anywhere in the country.
I tried.
I Ended up getting one from Digitaka in Japan.

Get this,and the reason I’m posting this. Cheaper than here, free shipping, and I had the damn thing IN THREE DAYS!
How can you beat it ? I just placed an order with tackle warehouse and they conveniently notify you after you pay that your order won’t ship for
three weeks !!!! And will be delivered a week after that . Wtf.a month !
why can japan do that and America can’t?

Happen to have a link or website for the dealer in Japan
Old 07-04-2020, 09:24 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 136
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

I have a 3000 Fk lightly used with original Box $160 plus $20 shipping if any one interested
Old 07-05-2020, 06:15 PM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,919
Received 3,246 Likes on 1,802 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MattyMMA02 View Post
Happen to have a link or website for the dealer in Japan

https://www.digitaka.com
Old 07-06-2020, 07:23 AM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Falmouth, MA
Posts: 815
Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by north coast View Post
Thank you NC!
Old 07-09-2020, 02:14 PM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 748
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Have 2 bnib 5000s loaded with 20lb Super Slick. $330 p/u in Falmouth.
#

Last edited by MrB7495; 07-10-2020 at 08:44 AM.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:14 PM
  #9  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC
Posts: 342
Received 101 Likes on 63 Posts
Default

I have one Stradic 4000 FK, BNIB (never opened). $180 shipped.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.