Notices

Sea Witch Heads & Hair

Old 08-11-2015, 03:46 PM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default Sea Witch Heads & Hair

We've got 1/2 oz heads available in the colors pictured at $.99/ea. Hair is packaged in 1 oz bundles at $4 per bundle. You'll get about 10 sea witches out of a bundle if you're doing 1 color witches, 20 for 2 color, etc.

We've also got rigging floss available.

Flat rate shipping to Continental US is $7.99, orders over $50 ship free. Please PM for ordering info as site is still in progress.

Thanks THT!

-Bryan
Attached Images  

Last edited by TheTackleRoom; 10-14-2015 at 03:48 AM.
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-11-2015, 05:15 PM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phillly pa
Posts: 782
Default

Do you have any other color hair? I'm looking for the new dyed crystal hair colors that are coming out or something along those lines.
Gps98 is offline  
Old 08-11-2015, 05:18 PM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 678
Smile sea witch

Do you have the bullet type lead heads? Also do you have mylar?
floridafishlady is offline  
Old 08-11-2015, 05:38 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Originally Posted by Gps98 View Post
Do you have any other color hair? I'm looking for the new dyed crystal hair colors that are coming out or something along those lines.


We don't have dyed crystal at present, but I'll check out availability and let you know.

Thanks,
Bryan
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-11-2015, 05:39 PM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Originally Posted by floridafishlady View Post
Do you have the bullet type lead heads? Also do you have mylar?

We have access to the bullet heads, but haven't ordered them as there hasn't been much call as of yet. Pricing would be the same.

Yes, we have mylar, just haven't taken any pics of it yet. I'll get some tomorrow and post them up on this thread.

Thanks Floridafishlady,
-Bryan
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-13-2015, 03:03 PM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phillly pa
Posts: 782
Default

Please let us know. I would be interested in Mylars and the crystal colors and the new stuff like the Carolina blue.
Gps98 is offline  
Old 08-13-2015, 03:29 PM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Here's the breakdown on the mylar:

We have 2 sheet sizes 1.5"x6" with 1/16" scoring and 3"x6" with 3/32" scoring

Small sheets are $.50 big sheets are $1, Glow in the dark(big sheets only) is $2



Colors available are as follows:

Pearl
Red
Pink
Orange
Green
Chartreuse
Blue
Purple
Glow in Dark - Big sheets only

Thanks guys and gals!
Attached Images      

Last edited by TheTackleRoom; 08-13-2015 at 04:06 PM.
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-13-2015, 04:08 PM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default Rest of colors

Please see below for rest of colors and new blue hair. Thanks!
Attached Images      

Last edited by TheTackleRoom; 08-13-2015 at 04:59 PM.
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-14-2015, 04:14 PM
  #9  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phillly pa
Posts: 782
Default

I will take a bundle of the following hairs: white, pink, blue, 2-Carolina blue.

I will take the following Small sheets of Mylar: 2-blue, 2-glow, 1-chartreuse, 1-pink, 1-purple, 1-pearl, 1-green

Can you email me a pay pal invoice?
Edlovell35@gmail.com

Thanks!
Gps98 is offline  
Old 08-14-2015, 06:03 PM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Originally Posted by Gps98 View Post
I will take a bundle of the following hairs: white, pink, blue, 2-Carolina blue.

I will take the following Small sheets of Mylar: 2-blue, 2-glow, 1-chartreuse, 1-pink, 1-purple, 1-pearl, 1-green

Can you email me a pay pal invoice?
Edlovell35@gmail.com

Thanks!


Will do, thanks Ed!
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-20-2015, 04:14 PM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phillly pa
Posts: 782
Default

I tied up some lures with your hair and Mylar and they look killer! I hate trying to figure out how to post pics on here. If you want send me your email address and I'll send you pics. Edlovell35@gmail.com
Gps98 is offline  
Old 08-21-2015, 06:29 AM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Thanks Ed, sent you an email last night.

We've also got bullet heads available in 1/4 or 1/2 oz. $1/ea

-Bryan
Attached Images  
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-21-2015, 09:15 AM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 591
Default

Hey Bryan can you email me a invoice for the following to ReArranged1.8T@comcast.net

12 - 1/2oz blue bullet heads, 4 - 1/2oz pearl bullet heads, 4 - 1/2oz Carolina blue bullet
2 blue hair, 2 Carolina blue hair, 2 white hair
2 big blue Mylar, 2 big pearl Mylar

Thanks Marc
Seacraft25 is offline  
Old 08-21-2015, 10:11 AM
  #14  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Originally Posted by Seacraft25 View Post
Hey Bryan can you email me a invoice for the following to ReArranged1.8T@comcast.net

12 - 1/2oz blue bullet heads, 4 - 1/2oz pearl bullet heads, 4 - 1/2oz Carolina blue bullet
2 blue hair, 2 Carolina blue hair, 2 white hair
2 big blue Mylar, 2 big pearl Mylar

Thanks Marc


Will do, thanks Marc
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 05:59 PM
  #15  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Originally Posted by Gps98 View Post
I tied up some lures with your hair and Mylar and they look killer! I hate trying to figure out how to post pics on here. If you want send me your email address and I'll send you pics. Edlovell35@gmail.com


Here are the pics of GPS98(Ed)'s heads with our hair and mylar. There is cheaper hair available; it's all over the place, but ours is a higher grade product than most, it's slightly thicker, more resilient/less memory, and it has a "glow" about it when hit with the light.

Ed did a bang up job on these lures - the Carolina blue w/ pearl mylar looks killer! Thanks for the pics.

-Bryan
Attached Images    
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-30-2015, 06:36 PM
  #16  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 591
Default

Thanks Bryan for the everything, tied up some dredge heads over the weekend and they look awsome. The hair is great quality too thanks again will be ordering again soon
Name:  image_zpsjc4yhl1x.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  406.2 KB
Name:  image_zps8defsg1k.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  362.2 KB
Seacraft25 is offline  
Old 08-31-2015, 05:47 AM
  #17  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hampstead, NC
Posts: 424
Default

I'll take 1oz of following nylon hair: blue, Carolina blue, white, black, red, purple, pink
paypal invoice to tskeen1996@gmail.com
thanks
thechumbucket is offline  
Old 08-31-2015, 07:01 AM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Originally Posted by Seacraft25 View Post
Thanks Bryan for the everything, tied up some dredge heads over the weekend and they look awsome. The hair is great quality too thanks again will be ordering again soon




Those look killer, Marc! Thanks for the kind words.
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-31-2015, 07:03 AM
  #19  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 1,744
Default

Originally Posted by thechumbucket View Post
I'll take 1oz of following nylon hair: blue, Carolina blue, white, black, red, purple, pink
paypal invoice to tskeen1996@gmail.com
thanks


Will do, thanks Todd.
TheTackleRoom is offline  
Old 08-31-2015, 01:08 PM
  #20  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 146
Default

Any luck with the 3 and 5 oz heads?
Blues Brother is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread