Notices

Another Pet Peeve Thread.......

Old 02-16-2019, 09:13 PM
  #1  
AC
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Fl.
Posts: 1,375
Likes: 0
Received 200 Likes on 115 Posts
Default Another Pet Peeve Thread.......

Number 1 Tiny athletes motorcycle racers, and skate boarders, and many others that wear their hat over their ears. I hate that. I'm lucky to find one that will fit my head.

Number 2 referring to your wife as the admiral. Please stop. Very annoying.
Old 02-16-2019, 09:14 PM
  #2  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: At the floaters . . .
Posts: 9,561
Received 3,240 Likes on 1,524 Posts
Default

Number 3: whiny ass bitches with pet peeve threads

Old 02-16-2019, 09:33 PM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nashville, 'Merica!
Posts: 1,658
Received 2,914 Likes on 1,259 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AC View Post
Number 1 Tiny athletes motorcycle racers, and skate boarders, and many others that wear their hat over their ears. I hate that. I'm lucky to find one that will fit my head.

Number 2 referring to your wife as the admiral. Please stop. Very annoying.
Pic of your gigantic watermelon head?


Old 02-16-2019, 10:19 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New Jerczystan
Posts: 393
Received 570 Likes on 305 Posts
Default

Pretty much anything other people do in my presence anymore. I’ve been run right out of patience for the stupid.

get your ass out of the left lane
Old 02-17-2019, 12:56 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Southeast Ct.
Posts: 1,056
Received 2,015 Likes on 978 Posts
Default

Another pet peeve thread
Old 02-17-2019, 07:04 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brookline, Ma.
Posts: 1,814
Received 1,041 Likes on 518 Posts
Default

Get Off My Lawn!!!
Old 02-17-2019, 11:05 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pismo Beach, Ca.
Posts: 3,853
Likes: 0
Received 466 Likes on 253 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AC View Post
Number 1 Tiny athletes motorcycle racers, and skate boarders, and many others that wear their hat over their ears. I hate that. I'm lucky to find one that will fit my head.

Number 2 referring to your wife as the admiral. Please stop. Very annoying.
And the douche bags wearing their pants almost down to their knees. Never seen anything so ridiculous, shit, I'm embarrassed for them.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:17 AM
  #8  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SC
Posts: 11,809
Received 8,170 Likes on 4,314 Posts
Default

People who cannot go more than five minutes without listening to music. Especially the ones that hold up the line in a store because they donít realize someone is talking to them because they have their headphones on.

Even more so the ones who insist on sharing their music with everyone. I was at an open air restaurant a few days ago for lunch. They had music playing at an appropriate level. Guy sitting a few tables at work had brought along one of those Bluetooth speakers, so that he can enjoy his own tunes, along with everyone else.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:37 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,063
Received 755 Likes on 408 Posts
Default

People who leave their turn signal on for miles or dont use one at all.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:10 PM
  #10  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Southeast Alaska
Posts: 6,222
Received 1,202 Likes on 566 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by autobaun70 View Post
People who cannot go more than five minutes without listening to music. Especially the ones that hold up the line in a store because they donít realize someone is talking to them because they have their headphones on.

Even more so the ones who insist on sharing their music with everyone. I was at an open air restaurant a few days ago for lunch. They had music playing at an appropriate level. Guy sitting a few tables at work had brought along one of those Bluetooth speakers, so that he can enjoy his own tunes, along with everyone else.
I was in a dense residential, waterfront park / recreational area with restaurants and tourist shops and there was this ass clown who cruised by multiple times with big ass speakers mounted in his front grill and blasting rap music out in front of him... I mean what *uck is wrong with somebody that has to subject everybody around them to that type of crap.
Gerald
Old 02-17-2019, 12:39 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 831
Likes: 0
Received 168 Likes on 79 Posts
Default

Leaves in a boat.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:13 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pismo Beach, Ca.
Posts: 3,853
Likes: 0
Received 466 Likes on 253 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by commuter boats View Post
I was in a dense residential, waterfront park / recreational area with restaurants and tourist shops and there was this ass clown who cruised by multiple times with big ass speakers mounted in his front grill and blasting rap music out in front of him... I mean what *uck is wrong with somebody that has to subject everybody around them to that type of crap.
Gerald
Yup, and the idiots who have the stereo/speakers that most likely cost more than their car driving around blasting that rap/hip hop shit so loud it vibrates and you can actually feel it in your car.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:43 PM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 487
Likes: 0
Received 133 Likes on 49 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by junepoon View Post
Leaves in a boat.
I agree, hate leaves in the boat
Old 02-17-2019, 02:58 PM
  #14  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Long Island,NY
Posts: 12,068
Received 1,021 Likes on 610 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Finfever21 View Post
People who leave their turn signal on for miles or dont use one at all.
What are these turn signal things you speak of?
Old 02-17-2019, 03:02 PM
  #15  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SC
Posts: 11,809
Received 8,170 Likes on 4,314 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
What are these turn signal things you speak of?
I use mine when changing lanes, turning from traffic, etc., but will be the first to admit I refuse to sit in a turning lane waiting on a light to turn with them on. The ďtick tockĒ noise from the blinker in my truck is lound, and like nails on a chalkboard. As soon as the light changes or I can tell itís chanfknf I try to hit it, but donít feel bad in the least if Iím in a designated turning lane.
Old 02-17-2019, 03:12 PM
  #16  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, Va.
Posts: 17,454
Likes: 0
Received 2,001 Likes on 1,019 Posts
Default

People who let stupid stuff like a hat tick them off so much they need to start a thread. Get a life. I guess I need a life after commenting on a stupid hat thread.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:40 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
WeeKilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC/SC
Posts: 337
Received 1,410 Likes on 681 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by autobaun70 View Post
People who cannot go more than five minutes without listening to music. Especially the ones that hold up the line in a store because they donít realize someone is talking to them because they have their headphones on.

Even more so the ones who insist on sharing their music with everyone. I was at an open air restaurant a few days ago for lunch. They had music playing at an appropriate level. Guy sitting a few tables at work had brought along one of those Bluetooth speakers, so that he can enjoy his own tunes, along with everyone else.
Old 02-18-2019, 11:23 AM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 525
Received 154 Likes on 95 Posts
Default

Dirty deck.
Old 02-18-2019, 11:49 AM
  #19  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: De
Posts: 2,507
Likes: 0
Received 598 Likes on 305 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Marlin308 View Post
Pic of your gigantic watermelon head?



Old 02-18-2019, 11:51 AM
  #20  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: De
Posts: 2,507
Likes: 0
Received 598 Likes on 305 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Maranvin View Post
Dirty deck.
Back when i was single I used to have that problem, I used to hit anything....
Came up dirty alot...

Never mind ,I see you said deck.





Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.