Notices
Like Tree111Likes

Thought She Looked Familiar

Old 02-01-2019, 09:53 AM
  #81  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Greenville/MHC, NC
Posts: 2,525
Default

some of y'all need to watch this.


PF-88 and 1976K204x4 like this.
aFORDable is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 09:58 AM
  #82  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: South East Pa
Posts: 9,295
Default

Originally Posted by jgatorman View Post
I will tell you why since you asked. The reason is is that we have normalized this abnormal behavior and in the process have created a separate class of people with "endangered species" rights. This process has created an exponential growth effect on the population especially children. The extra attention and protection associated with gender dysphoria is very appealing to weak minded individuals such as children and the mentally unstable giving them a false community that they are drawn to. Studies have already shown that this vast growth in gender dysphoria in children is due to several things i.e. envy, attention, self gratification and emotional instability often due to no positive male role model. This group of people statistically have one of the highest rates of suicide and overall dissatisfaction with their lives. Now please try a little deductive reasoning and tell me why you do not have a problem with another terribly failed social experiment.
Like I said I could care less less what another person's sexuality is. I don't care if someone is gay or straight, black, white, yellow or green. If its not effecting my life or another person, not costing me money for their operations etc.... I could really give a rats ass.
FASTFJR is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 10:01 AM
  #83  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Boat,Town Cove, Cape Cod. Live south of Boston.
Posts: 1,433
Default

You may be correct but so may the people who disagree. As a matter of fact in the future our grand kids might see the negativity surrounding this lifestyle and the destruction to society it creates thus causing numbers to dwindle causing rationality to prevail.

I have a hard time believing that being gay or transvestite is going to lead to the destruction of Society as we know it, but that's just my opinion, weather it's right or wrong we are just going to have to wait and see, or maybe in our children's or grandchildren's time? Peace.
MattGoose likes this.
PF-88 is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 10:15 AM
  #84  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: South East Pa
Posts: 9,295
Default

Originally Posted by bigfish55 View Post
I have a family member who's son is a homosexual. I do not blame his parents, but i do feel bad for them. I know they wish he did not have such issues.
OMG! It must be such a hardship for them
FASTFJR is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 10:17 AM
  #85  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: South Texas
Posts: 718
Default

Curious about how much experience and interaction people on both sides of the issue have with any actual trannies. I have some.

My male cousin started dating this korean chick about the time he graduated from college. This korean chick showed up to his graduation ceremony dressed like Charlie Chaplin and put a damper on dinner later with her shitty emotional antics. This was the first time I had met her so I chalked up to "she sucks, whatever" and moved on with my life as that cousin and I aren't that close. Fast forward a couple years, they're still together and I find out she is getting a sex change. Took awhile for me to fully digest the peripheral ramifications of this news but again, not my life so don't really care. That was like 5 years ago and they are still together. There was a time when this person had tits and a mustache. I only ever see them at christmas and thanksgiving but to my untrained eye the transition is now complete. This person was also on a SHITLOAD of medications before, during and after the transition and does extensive therapy sessions. I will concede that this person's disposition has been notably better since the change but they are a bit of a wet blanket in general.

Thoughts: Is my male cousin now gay? My running theory is that he's just too lazy to find someone else since he is your stereotypical stoner just kind of loafing through life. This chick's dad was not around for her childhood and she was always an emotional basket-case which corroborates some of the theories posted above. In my objective opinion, she had no other redeeming qualities or features that would warrant people paying attention to her. I am also extremely curious how the whole ordeal was paid for. She does not have a degree and has bounced around from one dead end retail or restaurant job to another. My cousin does have a degree but as mentioned above is a lazy stoner and hasn't ever done much with it. They've always lived in small shitty apartments in a city with a really high cost of living and I assume having a dong made and installed is not cheap.

I also lend some credence to the objections above speculating that proximity to trannies could negatively effect developing minds. I have another cousin that had a really shitty upbringing. Her dad is my uncle and is such a piece of shit that I didn't even know she existed until she was 13 or so. She started coming around family functions around that time and was a complete emotional shit-show with anxiety and panic attacks and such. I don't begrudge her those episodes because her upbringing was so rough but she is hard to be around most of the time. Around the time she is 16 or 17 she starts expressing interest in getting a dong and I can't help but think its because of her exposure to the cousin's partner. She is broke as shit and can't keep a job to save her life. She has been living with my aunt and uncle (parents of the tranny banging cousin). They outright refused to pay for any part of her procedure. She started a go-fund me and did not receive a single donation for over a year. Somewhere in there she started dating some super weird dude. They moved in together and I've lost touch with her so I don't know if any further progress has been made in her endeavor.
Sharpest is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 10:20 AM
  #86  
KJS
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where I go, there I am
Posts: 16,755
Default

I lean a bit more toward the libertarian side so as others have said live and let live. HOWEVER, he is still a man. The rest of the world shouldn't be forced to live in his delusion that he is not a man. We can't change biology/science/fact based on someone's feelings.
ridiculousl likes this.
KJS is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 10:59 AM
  #87  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
Posts: 90
Default

Gender in animals and plants isn't nearly as binary as you all seem to think.

Have you ever seriously looked at a squash or corn? The male part is the tassle while the female part is the ear of corn. Disgusting! A hermaphrodite plant. Many fish and amphibians change sex or are hermaphrodites. Here's a small list that change sex.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/sequ...anging-animals

A small portion of humans are either born hermaphrodite or with ambiguous organs for which the person could be assigned to be male or female. Sometimes it's due to random causes. Klinefelter's syndrome is not that uncommon (1 in 500 newborns) in which the person has an extra X chromosome or XXY instead of the normal XY.

Sometimes it's due to exposure to chemicals (either industrial or natural) - e.g. pesticides have been shown to be linked to hormone imbalances in gender ambiguous people. There have been a few studies linking Hispanic workers in agriculture who routinely sprayed pesticides without adequate protection with subsequent gender issues with their offspring.

There are concepts of third and fourth gender societies in many countries including Hawaii, Tahiti, Polynesia, Albania, Latin America, India. Even a concept of "two-spirit" in native American Indians.

I doubt this will change any one's mind on this forum but just throwing this out there.
Bryan A. likes this.
stimpson.j.cat is online now  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:04 AM
  #88  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
Default

Originally Posted by jgatorman View Post
I will tell you why since you asked. The reason is is that we have normalized this abnormal behavior and in the process have created a separate class of people with "endangered species" rights. This process has created an exponential growth effect on the population especially children. The extra attention and protection associated with gender dysphoria is very appealing to weak minded individuals such as children and the mentally unstable giving them a false community that they are drawn to. Studies have already shown that this vast growth in gender dysphoria in children is due to several things i.e. envy, attention, self gratification and emotional instability often due to no positive male role model. This group of people statistically have one of the highest rates of suicide and overall dissatisfaction with their lives. Now please try a little deductive reasoning and tell me why you do not have a problem with another terribly failed social experiment.
Protection for transgender people? Please explain what protections trans people have that cis people do not?

Please cite the studies you refer to.

Yes - trans people have extremely high rates of suicide. Why? At least in part because of shitty people like you.

You want to know what helps trans suicide rates dramatically? Counseling, and in some cases surgery.

You? You make things worse.
MattGoose is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:05 AM
  #89  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
Default

Originally Posted by stimpson.j.cat View Post
Gender in animals and plants isn't nearly as binary as you all seem to think.

Have you ever seriously looked at a squash or corn? The male part is the tassle while the female part is the ear of corn. Disgusting! A hermaphrodite plant. Many fish and amphibians change sex or are hermaphrodites. Here's a small list that change sex.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/sequ...anging-animals

A small portion of humans are either born hermaphrodite or with ambiguous organs for which the person could be assigned to be male or female. Sometimes it's due to random causes. Klinefelter's syndrome is not that uncommon (1 in 500 newborns) in which the person has an extra X chromosome or XXY instead of the normal XY.

Sometimes it's due to exposure to chemicals (either industrial or natural) - e.g. pesticides have been shown to be linked to hormone imbalances in gender ambiguous people. There have been a few studies linking Hispanic workers in agriculture who routinely sprayed pesticides without adequate protection with subsequent gender issues with their offspring.

There are concepts of third and fourth gender societies in many countries including Hawaii, Tahiti, Polynesia, Albania, Latin America, India. Even a concept of "two-spirit" in native American Indians.

I doubt this will change any one's mind on this forum but just throwing this out there.
100% appreciate where you are coming from on this. A couple of small clarifications...

Gender is a question of identity.

Sex is a question of sexual characteristics.
MattGoose is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:06 AM
  #90  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
Default

Originally Posted by Sharpest View Post
Curious about how much experience and interaction people on both sides of the issue have with any actual trannies. I have some.

My male cousin started dating this korean chick about the time he graduated from college. This korean chick showed up to his graduation ceremony dressed like Charlie Chaplin and put a damper on dinner later with her shitty emotional antics. This was the first time I had met her so I chalked up to "she sucks, whatever" and moved on with my life as that cousin and I aren't that close. Fast forward a couple years, they're still together and I find out she is getting a sex change. Took awhile for me to fully digest the peripheral ramifications of this news but again, not my life so don't really care. That was like 5 years ago and they are still together. There was a time when this person had tits and a mustache. I only ever see them at christmas and thanksgiving but to my untrained eye the transition is now complete. This person was also on a SHITLOAD of medications before, during and after the transition and does extensive therapy sessions. I will concede that this person's disposition has been notably better since the change but they are a bit of a wet blanket in general.

Thoughts: Is my male cousin now gay? My running theory is that he's just too lazy to find someone else since he is your stereotypical stoner just kind of loafing through life. This chick's dad was not around for her childhood and she was always an emotional basket-case which corroborates some of the theories posted above. In my objective opinion, she had no other redeeming qualities or features that would warrant people paying attention to her. I am also extremely curious how the whole ordeal was paid for. She does not have a degree and has bounced around from one dead end retail or restaurant job to another. My cousin does have a degree but as mentioned above is a lazy stoner and hasn't ever done much with it. They've always lived in small shitty apartments in a city with a really high cost of living and I assume having a dong made and installed is not cheap.

I also lend some credence to the objections above speculating that proximity to trannies could negatively effect developing minds. I have another cousin that had a really shitty upbringing. Her dad is my uncle and is such a piece of shit that I didn't even know she existed until she was 13 or so. She started coming around family functions around that time and was a complete emotional shit-show with anxiety and panic attacks and such. I don't begrudge her those episodes because her upbringing was so rough but she is hard to be around most of the time. Around the time she is 16 or 17 she starts expressing interest in getting a dong and I can't help but think its because of her exposure to the cousin's partner. She is broke as shit and can't keep a job to save her life. She has been living with my aunt and uncle (parents of the tranny banging cousin). They outright refused to pay for any part of her procedure. She started a go-fund me and did not receive a single donation for over a year. Somewhere in there she started dating some super weird dude. They moved in together and I've lost touch with her so I don't know if any further progress has been made in her endeavor.
Would it be possible to use the term transgender?

How do you feel about gay men and lesbians?
MattGoose is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:13 AM
  #91  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,626
Default

Originally Posted by stimpson.j.cat View Post
Gender in animals and plants isn't nearly as binary as you all seem to think.

Have you ever seriously looked at a squash or corn? The male part is the tassle while the female part is the ear of corn. Disgusting! A hermaphrodite plant. Many fish and amphibians change sex or are hermaphrodites. Here's a small list that change sex.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/sequ...anging-animals

A small portion of humans are either born hermaphrodite or with ambiguous organs for which the person could be assigned to be male or female. Sometimes it's due to random causes. Klinefelter's syndrome is not that uncommon (1 in 500 newborns) in which the person has an extra X chromosome or XXY instead of the normal XY.

Sometimes it's due to exposure to chemicals (either industrial or natural) - e.g. pesticides have been shown to be linked to hormone imbalances in gender ambiguous people. There have been a few studies linking Hispanic workers in agriculture who routinely sprayed pesticides without adequate protection with subsequent gender issues with their offspring.

There are concepts of third and fourth gender societies in many countries including Hawaii, Tahiti, Polynesia, Albania, Latin America, India. Even a concept of "two-spirit" in native American Indians.

I doubt this will change any one's mind on this forum but just throwing this out there.
Since this is a boating forum with some fishing discussed I do find it interesting that Grouper change sexes as they get older.
Bryan A. and PF-88 like this.
Lobstercatcher229 is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:20 AM
  #92  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SC
Posts: 9,291
Default

Could care less what people do, or who they do it with, but for the love of God walking around town doesn't need to be an announcement of, much less a celebration of anything. Do what you want to yourself and with whoever you want, but STFU about it. Dial down the drama, ditch the glitter, and quit going out of your way to stand out and draw attention to yourself. This applies to trans folks, and idiots with squatted trucks/light bars equally.
autobaun70 is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:22 AM
  #93  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location:
Posts: 670
Default

Originally Posted by MattGoose View Post
Would it be possible to use the term transgender?
He said "trannies"... that's not good enough for you? Feelings still hurt?

Originally Posted by MattGoose View Post
How do you feel about gay men and lesbians?
I like lesbians
Gay men suck.
catch232 is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:24 AM
  #94  
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Huntsville, al
Posts: 67
Default

Originally Posted by stimpson.j.cat View Post
Gender in animals and plants isn't nearly as binary as you all seem to think.

Have you ever seriously looked at a squash or corn? The male part is the tassle while the female part is the ear of corn. Disgusting! A hermaphrodite plant. Many fish and amphibians change sex or are hermaphrodites. Here's a small list that change sex.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/sequ...anging-animals

A small portion of humans are either born hermaphrodite or with ambiguous organs for which the person could be assigned to be male or female. Sometimes it's due to random causes. Klinefelter's syndrome is not that uncommon (1 in 500 newborns) in which the person has an extra X chromosome or XXY instead of the normal XY.

Sometimes it's due to exposure to chemicals (either industrial or natural) - e.g. pesticides have been shown to be linked to hormone imbalances in gender ambiguous people. There have been a few studies linking Hispanic workers in agriculture who routinely sprayed pesticides without adequate protection with subsequent gender issues with their offspring.

There are concepts of third and fourth gender societies in many countries including Hawaii, Tahiti, Polynesia, Albania, Latin America, India. Even a concept of "two-spirit" in native American Indians.

I doubt this will change any one's mind on this forum but just throwing this out there.

but those things listed share both reproductive organs, or can switch. Humans cannot.

if you have full Male plumbing and DNA, you're a Male. End of story.


if you have full Male plumbing and DNA, you're a Male. End of story.

Gender is how society acts towards a specific sex. You cannot change gender. It's completely intertwined with someone's sex. Even after a you have a sex change, you're the original sex unless your body can naturally produce those required hormones and can reproduce offspring as your "new sex".

No one disagrees that if you can choose either way if you're that .0001 that has both Male and female bits, but we're not talking about that. 0001% with a physical defect. We're talking about that 1% with a mental defect.

No one would really care one way or the other if it wasnt forced upon everyone else. If you cut off your wiener and I call you "sir", it's now considered a punishable offense. That's where the vast majority of us "intolerables" are drawing the line. We dont care what you do in your free time, but it is now effecting our lives so we care.
Flounderrr is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:32 AM
  #95  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,403
Default

Originally Posted by km1125 View Post
Recognize it for what it is. Don't normalize it or encourage and confuse young folks that they may be afflicted when in truth they likely are nothing of the sort.
It's the older generation who find this confusing, growing up when it was kept in the closet, younger people are more accepting that some people are gay / transvestites and it's ok to come out of the closet and be who you want to be, to our grandchildren this will not be considered deviant behavior. Society is changing and to some they find this repugnant and to others it's not a issue.[/QUOTE]
No, older folks don't find it confusing. Either they are taking advantage of it or they understand the abnormality of it. You point out exactly one of the problems (bolded). It is becoming accepted as "normal" when it clearly is deviant behavior - even recognized by professionals as such. If it's considered "normal" then those folks will not be treated for the mental condition that they have.
Worse though, is the confusing that it causes in little kids when they are barely able to figure out what the difference between a male and female ism you confuse with with all the "in between" BS.

Originally Posted by PF-88 View Post

I have a hard time believing that being gay or transvestite is going to lead to the destruction of Society as we know it, but that's just my opinion, weather it's right or wrong we are just going to have to wait and see, or maybe in our children's or grandchildren's time? Peace.
That alone probably wouldn't, but it's one of the many that are indicative of a society in freefall.
km1125 is online now  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:38 AM
  #96  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,403
Default

Originally Posted by Flounderrr View Post
if you have full Male plumbing and DNA, you're a Male. End of story.
Don't bring science and facts into this discussion... they hate that (even though they say they're 'tolerant and inclusive'!!)

Originally Posted by Flounderrr View Post
No one would really care one way or the other if it wasnt forced upon everyone else. If you cut off your wiener and I call you "sir", it's now considered a punishable offense. That's where the vast majority of us "intolerables" are drawing the line. We dont care what you do in your free time, but it is now effecting our lives so we care.
^^^^THIS

km1125 is online now  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:49 AM
  #97  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location:
Posts: 670
Default

Name:  c65db9a0-11fd-4217-8479-5044125ffe99_screenshot.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  23.3 KB
Cheap Girls - "We want to change our name to Merryl Streep"...

Walter - "You can't, you'll get sued".

Cheap Girls - How about The Mattgoose Sisters?

Walter - "Perfect"!

Name:  money_pit_meryl_streep_thumb.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  36.9 KB
catch232 is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:51 AM
  #98  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 164
Default

Originally Posted by stimpson.j.cat View Post
Gender in animals and plants isn't nearly as binary as you all seem to think.

Have you ever seriously looked at a squash or corn? The male part is the tassle while the female part is the ear of corn. Disgusting! A hermaphrodite plant. Many fish and amphibians change sex or are hermaphrodites. Here's a small list that change sex.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/sequ...anging-animals

A small portion of humans are either born hermaphrodite or with ambiguous organs for which the person could be assigned to be male or female. Sometimes it's due to random causes. Klinefelter's syndrome is not that uncommon (1 in 500 newborns) in which the person has an extra X chromosome or XXY instead of the normal XY.

Sometimes it's due to exposure to chemicals (either industrial or natural) - e.g. pesticides have been shown to be linked to hormone imbalances in gender ambiguous people. There have been a few studies linking Hispanic workers in agriculture who routinely sprayed pesticides without adequate protection with subsequent gender issues with their offspring.

There are concepts of third and fourth gender societies in many countries including Hawaii, Tahiti, Polynesia, Albania, Latin America, India. Even a concept of "two-spirit" in native American Indians.

I doubt this will change any one's mind on this forum but just throwing this out there.
They are called outliers and are not the norm I will repeat outliers not the norm. If one starts using outliers to base decisions for the rest of society those decisions are biased.
jgatorman is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:54 AM
  #99  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,970
Default

Wow I saw her on tv late one night some months ago . I was confronted with confusion half asleep around midnight but some googling cleared it up . That person has done good work on the military shows for years - funny how you think one has probably made a life for themselves that they are happy with then a drastic change such as this ... ie Bruce Jenner ? (I think those Kardashian girls poisoned his mind)
I don't see this happening to ATWATER - another military tv personality (and was curator of Army weap museum ?)


" That alone probably wouldn't, but it's one of the many that are indicative of a society in freefall. " - yep , Freefall , where's it going to end . I'll be 50 soon and didn't think I would be so disconnected with large parts of society at this relatively youngish age . WTF are some thinking and how many just aren't thinking for themselves to jump on board with some of these idea's .

Last edited by ed d; 02-01-2019 at 12:01 PM.
ed d is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:57 AM
  #100  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 164
Default

Originally Posted by PF-88 View Post

I have a hard time believing that being gay or transvestite is going to lead to the destruction of Society as we know it, but that's just my opinion, weather it's right or wrong we are just going to have to wait and see, or maybe in our children's or grandchildren's time? Peace.
I see said the blind man. I believe the effects have been horrific and continue to be. The cost, the confusion, the suicides ,the destruction of families and the family unit ect ect. This is not a natural or evolutionary process it is simply a mental disorder.
jgatorman is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread