Notices

Anyone into penny stock!

Old 11-27-2016, 04:55 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: north florida
Posts: 1,547
Default Anyone into penny stock!

Mark this one down DRNK.The last one i put on here went from .0027 to .08 in 30 days and i made over 6 figures on $5k investment 3 years ago.Everyone laughed at me.I been looking since then to find another one.I just got in friday and its way early.Watch this one guys!Yes all penny stocks are scams,i know for a fact this is true.Doesnt mean they dont run 10,000% All about timing.Its at .0005 now.So funny!Go ahead and laugh.Probably laugh harder when i say i got 30mill shares of this.
lwpierrat is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 05:12 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NJ & MV
Posts: 3,818
Default

HJOE reincarnated! Oh R....


No sarcasm, hope you do well.
aubv is online now  
Old 11-27-2016, 05:21 PM
  #3  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: north florida
Posts: 1,547
Default

The hangover drink is done.There doing a reverse merger with a audited company that owns Sticky Media and they have no more debt and no notes to pay.Getting into the MJ business and MJ advertising.
lwpierrat is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 06:27 PM
  #4  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Marblehead, Ohio
Posts: 9,758
Default

Russ, you reading this? you oughta go all in on this one with your cash from liquidating all your stocks
Boataholic is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 06:30 PM
  #5  
THT SponsorCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin And Marathon,Fl
Posts: 8,470
Default

No matter what I always get screwed.
mikeloew is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 06:42 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NJ & MV
Posts: 3,818
Default

Originally Posted by mikeloew View Post
No matter what I always get screwed.
In general or as it pertains to stocks?
aubv is online now  
Old 11-27-2016, 06:43 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 8,460
Default

Originally Posted by lwpierrat View Post
The hangover drink is done.There doing a reverse merger with a audited company that owns Sticky Media and they have no more debt and no notes to pay.Getting into the MJ business and MJ advertising.
What is "the MJ business and MJ advertising"?
OReely is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 06:59 PM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Hanahan, SC
Posts: 7,920
Default

Originally Posted by OReely View Post
What is "the MJ business and MJ advertising"?
weeeeeeeed, maaaaaannnnnn
schoolsout1 is online now  
Old 11-27-2016, 07:08 PM
  #9  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 15,192
Default

Originally Posted by Boataholic View Post
Russ, you reading this? you oughta go all in on this one with your cash from liquidating all your stocks
I have learned my lesson.....maybe! I keep hoping for that big score so I am going to check it out. I have about $5K in cash in one account and $3K in cash in another account.

I still have 1.2M shares of HJOE! I was holding out hope that it would go to $1 one day!
RussH is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 07:10 PM
  #10  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 15,192
Default

Originally Posted by schoolsout1 View Post
weeeeeeeed, maaaaaannnnnn
I sold MJNA just before it went through the roof....story of my life. I didn't lose any money but if I would have held on to it for another 3 months I would have rode it up.
RussH is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 07:26 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 8,460
Default

Originally Posted by schoolsout1 View Post
weeeeeeeed, maaaaaannnnnn
Geez, I'm slipping. I really should have been able to figure that out for myself.
OReely is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 07:26 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NJ & MV
Posts: 3,818
Default

Originally Posted by RussH View Post
I have learned my lesson.....maybe! I keep hoping for that big score so I am going to check it out. I have about $5K in cash in one account and $3K in cash in another account.

I still have 1.2M shares of HJOE! I was holding out hope that it would go to $1 one day!
Russ,
I think Hjoe has been delisted.
aubv is online now  
Old 11-27-2016, 07:31 PM
  #13  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 15,192
Default

Originally Posted by aubv View Post
Russ,
I think Hjoe has been delisted.
I reject your reality and insert my own! Yeah I know because it's not showing in my online reports any more.
RussH is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 08:48 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: north florida
Posts: 1,547
Default

All about timing!The key to everything in life it seems.
lwpierrat is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 09:00 PM
  #15  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 7,140
Default

"The Company has authorized its counsel to effectuate a name change from NOHO, Inc. to IMBUTEK Corporation, seeking to trade under the new proposed symbol of IMTK, or if not available then IUTK or IBTK. This change is intended to more accurately reflect the nature of the Company's core advertising technology business. Until that process is completed, the stock will continue to trade under its current symbol: DRNK"
InternationalMarineBrian is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 09:59 PM
  #16  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: San Diego
Posts: 245
Default

Originally Posted by lwpierrat View Post
All about timing!The key to everything in life it seems.

My guy bought me $25,000 when it was roughly $260 & sold at $520 as it was starting to dip so we got scared & sold out...
Shortly after the dip, she went through the roof!!!
Timing, I was there!! I was in the glory!
Then we sold due to risk & unknowns as $25k was a chunk..
Slater is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 11:20 PM
  #17  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 15,192
Default

Originally Posted by InternationalMarineBrian View Post
"The Company has authorized its counsel to effectuate a name change from NOHO, Inc. to IMBUTEK Corporation, seeking to trade under the new proposed symbol of IMTK, or if not available then IUTK or IBTK. This change is intended to more accurately reflect the nature of the Company's core advertising technology business. Until that process is completed, the stock will continue to trade under its current symbol: DRNK"
So how will this effect the stock price for DRNK? I tried to do a little research & when I enter DRKN it changed to NOHO. Are you suggesting purchasing NOHO? Do you have a clue of how high the stock may go?
RussH is offline  
Old 11-28-2016, 04:31 AM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 7,140
Default

Nono is the company, DRNK is the trading symbol.
InternationalMarineBrian is offline  
Old 11-28-2016, 05:02 AM
  #19  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
catfever24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Up the Creek, FL
Posts: 5,157
Default

Originally Posted by Slater View Post
My guy bought me $25,000 when it was roughly $260 & sold at $520 as it was starting to dip so we got scared & sold out...
Shortly after the dip, she went through the roof!!!
Timing, I was there!! I was in the glory!
Then we sold due to risk & unknowns as $25k was a chunk..
At least you doubled your money. Not bad.
catfever24 is offline  
Old 11-28-2016, 05:09 AM
  #20  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: north florida
Posts: 1,547
Default

Heres a link that i found.None of the news mentions this.Read where it says audited financials.Its a company with audited fins is huge and everyone in penny stocks knows nobody ever has audited fins.This is what caught my eye.https://www.thestreet.com/story/1386...operation.html
lwpierrat is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread