The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/index.php)
-   Dockside Chat (https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat-18/)
-   -   I know who won the Powerball in Fl.! (https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat/728149-i-know-who-won-powerball-fl.html)

Lone Ranger 01-14-2016 03:52 PM

I know who won the Powerball in Fl.!
 
My Neighbor has a Grand Daughter that Races Women's Moto Cross,She[ Amanda Brown] is real good [Pro] and sponsored.A young Boy She knows and races with, Won it!! Poor Guy is trying to get into Racing ,doesn't have 2 Dimes to rub together..Lives in a Trailer or Bus on a Friends property..:thumbsup: Still wish it would have been Me though Need a lot of dough to take care of my Mom..!:)

cphilip 01-14-2016 04:27 PM

He'll likely miss the day he lived in a bus down by the river. Probably the best days of his life.

Lone Ranger 01-14-2016 04:35 PM

After this windfall,I'm sure down the road He will remember how much simpler Life WAS! I'm glad someone who Really needed some Dough Won it though..

I know someone else posted here and it's gone?????

Fish_DOut 01-14-2016 04:41 PM

Agree with all above. Glad someone got it who needs money.
He will miss the days he was poor and happy.

38P6 01-14-2016 05:03 PM

So your neighbors granddaughter knows a guy who races motorcycles who won the powerball? Cool.....

magua 01-14-2016 05:09 PM


Originally Posted by 38P6 (Post 8611351)
So your neighbors granddaughter knows a guy who races motorcycles who won the powerball? Cool.....

This:thumbsup:

Stickbo 01-14-2016 05:32 PM


Originally Posted by 38P6 (Post 8611351)
So your neighbors granddaughter knows a guy who races motorcycles who won the powerball? Cool.....

:tht_rulez:

Frigate Sales 01-14-2016 05:46 PM

It's a closer connection than the rest of y'all have, back off.
Good for him, hope he does the right thing!

Mark O. 01-14-2016 06:00 PM

...So I'm on a forum, that has a guy, who has a neighbors granddaughter who knows a guy who races motorcycles who won the powerball...I may have to call him and let him know we are pretty close...

davlan88 01-14-2016 06:01 PM

I know a guy who read a guys post online that know his neighbor. His neighbors granddaughter races motox and she knows a guy that races motox too who won the Powerball.














I kid, I kid....finally someone won it that needs it. Hope he sticks with his passion, starts a race team and has some fun.

rusbob 01-14-2016 06:26 PM

pics of the neighbors granddaughter....

All Star 01-14-2016 08:08 PM

What's his screen name? Did he sign up on the share thread?

magua 01-15-2016 03:02 AM


Originally Posted by Frigate Sales (Post 8611524)
It's a closer connection than the rest of y'all have, back off.
Good for him, hope he does the right thing!

Go away


Originally Posted by Mark O. (Post 8611577)
...So I'm on a forum, that has a guy, who has a neighbors granddaughter who knows a guy who races motorcycles who won the powerball...I may have to call him and let him know we are pretty close...

This

williamwallus 01-15-2016 03:21 AM

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5220/5...0a66878795.jpg

Lone Ranger 01-15-2016 03:27 AM


Originally Posted by rusbob (Post 8611675)
pics of the neighbors granddaughter....

Best I can do..She is in Her early 20's now.She is giving up Racing and joining the Navy and get a College Education...Great Girl!
http://www.pasadenavoice.com/school-...-pro-motocross

mz06907 01-15-2016 05:22 AM


Originally Posted by cphilip (Post 8611201)
He'll likely miss the day he lived in a bus down by the river. Probably the best days of his life.

i got that reference. best skit ever

Sprockets 01-15-2016 05:30 AM

I can only hope he will receive competent guidance. Too many times it becomes a curse.

Fishermohn 01-15-2016 05:48 AM


Originally Posted by Lone Ranger (Post 8612222)
Best I can do..She is in Her early 20's now.She is giving up Racing and joining the Navy and get a College Education...Great Girl!
http://www.pasadenavoice.com/school-...-pro-motocross

Pretty Cool...I went to the same high school as her. Granted I graduated almost 10 years ago

Lone Ranger 01-15-2016 08:29 AM


Originally Posted by Fishermohn (Post 8612513)
Pretty Cool...I went to the same high school as her. Granted I graduated almost 10 years ago

Yea,She Races Pro ...They Fly Her and Her Dad to the Events..Honda already has their Mechanics and and everything ready to go when She arrives.Her Grandfather,,Long time Friend told me how much those Engines ,Forks and all cost! I was WTF!!!!! I could build a Race Car for that Money! Every Nut and Bolt is changed to Titanium!

I think She will be at the Arena this weekend [Baltimore]....She Just joined the Navy and Boot Camp is around the corner... She's packing in the Racing..Pretty Bright Girl and has a Great Dad which raised Her alone!

davlan88 01-15-2016 10:21 AM

Im all about signing up for service, but why would she if she has a ride? Having a full manufacturer backed ride is HUGE! There are only a handful of pro riders with factory backed rides. Im not sure Id leave that for much else. Ride dirt for a living...even the lower tier pro riders backed by a team make unreal money.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.