Notices

Marcus Luttrell statement

Old 09-13-2015, 07:43 PM
  #61  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,893
Default

Originally Posted by The Revenge View Post
Blocked from seeing it? I don't think so. If it is it has nothing to do with me.

Who in the hell are you to call out someone else's use of the term brother?
You never responded previously.

I'm asking because I'm the son of a bitch on this board with a third degree burn on MY RIGHT shoulder from a cattle brand created by BROTHERS I was in combat with.
See we didn't think earning the right to wear the patch on our right shoulders was enough.
We made a brand to wear for life. That's nothing I've ever shared on this board.

I don't hate you. You stepped on my integrity in a previous post. Whether I'm liked on this board or not my integrity will remain intact.

It sounds like your protecting our nations borders, thank you for that.
Didnt think it did have anything to do with you. I assume either the mods did it because they didnt want me responding to whatever was there or I clicked after they deleted it and the link was still on my screen since I hadnt refreshed it.

You want to know why I called out Rapi, start at the beginning of this thread and work your way through. If you have a brand like you say you do then I think you'll understand. Its pretty obvious when someone is trying to infer something while trying not to coming right out and say it. Makess it easier to backpeddle. Rapi tried just that and got called out.

Last edited by nautiduck; 09-13-2015 at 08:15 PM.
nautiduck is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:05 PM
  #62  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Pork & Beans
Posts: 2,907
Default

Originally Posted by nautiduck View Post
Had to poop reminded me to check and see what came out Rapi.
Im curious as to why you keep calling me a homosexual. Do you have a problem with them? I have one on my team. Shes twice the man you claim to be. She actually has more in the dirt or sandbox if you will experience than you too. Gay or not Id put her skill set over yours any day of the week and twice on holidays. As for what I said if I say here ill say it in person. You have no idea what scary people are really like, and I dont mean me. Im a teddy bear. Anyways I wish I could roll up your posts, time to wipe. Back out to the boat got to get it ready for tuesday.
Why are you changing the subject? We have trespassed from BROTHER Marcus to... your lesbians and your bowel movements?

Please, stay on track. I know reading comprehension is a core disability with you. But trust me when I say that the only one interested in staring at your poop is you.

Just in case you've forgotten, the discussion was about BROTHER Marcus Luttrell, SEALs, and you taking responsibility for calling another THT BROTHER a liar and stating that he was somehow despicable for catching the man who brutally beat his future wife.

Please, pay attention.

==>Rapi
Rapi is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:30 PM
  #63  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Pork & Beans
Posts: 2,907
Default

Originally Posted by Copper Collar View Post
Been a bit and a few replies for you. What seems obvious, but you are not sure of, is the appearance that you only use the term brother, at times when it may bring more credit to your post then when it is actually due.
CC, well, I gotta give you credit for improving your posts. Your last one was nothing more than a single curse word. Not constructive. Sorry, but you gave me nothing to reply to.

This post by you is much better.

As for using the term brother, I think you're trying to find things that don't exist. A witch hunt. It's really simple. I use brother as a term of endearment, much like when I say dude. I use these terms for people I feel a connection to. I call Marcus Luttrell brother, simply because I admire him. I call my sons' PE teacher/pastor brother, because I look up to him for spiritual guidance. I call the maintenance guy at my apartment building brother because he can fix anything in my home for cheap. I call my food delivery guy brother because the Italian food he brings me cannot be beaten and it's always hot for just a $10 tip. I call the Yazidi Christian guy at my local liquor store brother cuz he always gives me a dollar off Jim Beam and $3 off Gentleman Jack. I call my three best friends brother because they are closer to me and treat me better than my bio brother.

As for bringing my posts more or less credit... they should stand on their own merit. On their own facts. On their own truth. These things have passed speculation brilliantly. I speak the truth based on what I know, what I have studied, and what the people I know from certain groups have told me. Not my fault that nastyphuck thinks TMZ is a more credible source than me. Not my problem that you question the knowledge in my posts because I use terms of endearment casually. You can accept the truth or not. I am okay with your decision either way.

BTW, since I have answered your questions honestly and as best as I can, please oblige me by answering one single question from me: Has anything I have said been proven wrong? Or has every fact I have given weathered every single criticism here and everywhere else? It's okay. You can use google if you want.

What you will find is that EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE POSTED IS FACTUALLY ACCURATE, HONEST AND CORRECT.

The facts are there. Why do you not concentrate on those facts rather than focusing on terms of endearment?

I mean, you can follow any path you choose. But it seems to me that the facts should be far more important than whether I call someone dude or brother or socksucker.

==>Rapi
Rapi is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:36 PM
  #64  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Pork & Beans
Posts: 2,907
Default

Originally Posted by nautiduck View Post
Still on the gay shit huh Rapi, oh and now family comments too? I guess that means you actually wish ill on my wife, since I am in fact not gay and quite happily married. That really isnt cool. You are a sad pathetic little old man. I think even though Mr. Revenge has a severe dislike of me he will attest that I never wished anything but the speediest recovery and best wishes for his fiance. I may be an asshole but im not a bastard.
Nastyduck, I must applaud the change in your attitude. Really. I mean that. You have gone from calling The Revenge a liar and criticizing him for abandoning his wife in her most dire hour of need to kissing his ass. You should kiss his ass for the crap you said to him.

You should also apologize. Really, you should. What you said is unforgivable for anything less than a true, heartfelt, blanket apology.

We are waiting. You've come a long way. You are almost there. You can do it. I have faith, even in you, nastyduck.

==>Rapi
Rapi is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:50 PM
  #65  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Pork & Beans
Posts: 2,907
Default

Originally Posted by nautiduck View Post
Still on the gay shit huh Rapi, oh and now family comments too? I guess that means you actually wish ill on my wife, since I am in fact not gay and quite happily married. That really isnt cool. You are a sad pathetic little old man. I think even though Mr. Revenge has a severe dislike of me he will attest that I never wished anything but the speediest recovery and best wishes for his fiance. I may be an asshole but im not a bastard.
Sorry, I forgot to respond directly. No, I never wished anything ill on your wife. I didn't even know you were married to a woman. She must be a saint to put up with your lies and distortions. Hell, you know what I'll do? I'll even praise your wife by calling her SISTER nastyduck.

If you are trying to create some sense of outraged sympathy based on criticism of your family that never existed, you will have to do better. Nobody is buying. You failed again.

Or, did you just read my posts wrong? We know that reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

And your assertion that I am homophobic. Sigh. It would be laughable if it weren't so pathetically far adrift from the original topic of BROTHER Marcus. Is that the best you've got? You are failing miserably. Please, get back on topic. As for the homos, stay away from them! One touch and you can catch The Gay. I mean, seriously, within weeks you'll be well dressed, watching Rosie every afternoon, tongue deep in Richard Simmons, and whistling Broadway show tunes.

[I may be an asshole]

Speak truth to power, BROTHER nastyduck!

==>Rapi
Rapi is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:55 PM
  #66  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Pork & Beans
Posts: 2,907
Default

Originally Posted by nautiduck View Post
. Makess it easier to backpeddle. Rapi tried just that and got called out.
Back pedaling? Not me, BROTHER! I am doubling down. Smooch, smooch, smooch that ass, BROTHER nasty!

Sorry, I got caught up in the moment. BROTHER nasty, you really have come a long way. Your attitude has improved 180 degrees for the better. Now, take that last little step and apologize to The Revenge. You can do it! I've got faith in you, BROTHER nasty!

It's okay. It's the right thing to do.

==>Rapi
Rapi is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 12:12 AM
  #67  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Pork & Beans
Posts: 2,907
Default

Originally Posted by DNinja View Post
I love Marcus Luttrell's NRA statement. He is a great hero.
His twin brother Marvin gets less press, but he is also a great hero.

Without getting into all the THT dramas, I can tell you that some after-action reviews get brutal and personal.

We, Army attack pilots, conducted an exercise with Air Force A-10s. That after-action was honest, but restrained. When that was over, we and the Air Force parted and did our own AARs. Gloves were off at that point. Probably the same for the Air Force guys.

I have no doubt that the Special Ops crews I worked with had some brutal after action reviews. We all dealt with life and death and we had to be brutal reviewing an operation.
Yes. In addition to all the SEALs who perished, Operation Redwing claimed the lives of 10 SOAR operators. Though I am not sure, I believe this was also the bloodiest day for 160th SOAR, as well.

==>Rapi
Rapi is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 12:35 AM
  #68  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Moyock, NC
Posts: 1,140
Default

Originally Posted by Rapi View Post
CC, well, I gotta give you credit for improving your posts. Your last one was nothing more than a single curse word. Not constructive. Sorry, but you gave me nothing to reply to.

This post by you is much better.

As for using the term brother, I think you're trying to find things that don't exist. A witch hunt. It's really simple. I use brother as a term of endearment, much like when I say dude. I use these terms for people I feel a connection to. I call Marcus Luttrell brother, simply because I admire him. I call my sons' PE teacher/pastor brother, because I look up to him for spiritual guidance. I call the maintenance guy at my apartment building brother because he can fix anything in my home for cheap. I call my food delivery guy brother because the Italian food he brings me cannot be beaten and it's always hot for just a $10 tip. I call the Yazidi Christian guy at my local liquor store brother cuz he always gives me a dollar off Jim Beam and $3 off Gentleman Jack. I call my three best friends brother because they are closer to me and treat me better than my bio brother.

As for bringing my posts more or less credit... they should stand on their own merit. On their own facts. On their own truth. These things have passed speculation brilliantly. I speak the truth based on what I know, what I have studied, and what the people I know from certain groups have told me. Not my fault that nastyphuck thinks TMZ is a more credible source than me. Not my problem that you question the knowledge in my posts because I use terms of endearment casually. You can accept the truth or not. I am okay with your decision either way.

BTW, since I have answered your questions honestly and as best as I can, please oblige me by answering one single question from me: Has anything I have said been proven wrong? Or has every fact I have given weathered every single criticism here and everywhere else? It's okay. You can use google if you want.

What you will find is that EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE POSTED IS FACTUALLY ACCURATE, HONEST AND CORRECT.

The facts are there. Why do you not concentrate on those facts rather than focusing on terms of endearment?

I mean, you can follow any path you choose. But it seems to me that the facts should be far more important than whether I call someone dude or brother or socksucker.

==>Rapi

It's a pretty big deal to call someone in certain communities brother or teammate as others in this thread have pointed out. I have worked very closely with them in the past, had our families over to each others houses for beers and bonfires, and I am sure I will work with them in the future. One thing that has not been done nor will ever be done is called brother because I didn't go to their school house and they didn't go to mine.

Last edited by Copper Collar; 09-14-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Copper Collar is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 02:28 AM
  #69  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,893
Default

Originally Posted by Rapi View Post
Nastyduck, I must applaud the change in your attitude. Really. I mean that. You have gone from calling The Revenge a liar and criticizing him for abandoning his wife in her most dire hour of need to kissing his ass. You should kiss his ass for the crap you said to him.

You should also apologize. Really, you should. What you said is unforgivable for anything less than a true, heartfelt, blanket apology.

We are waiting. You've come a long way. You are almost there. You can do it. I have faith, even in you, nastyduck.

==>Rapi
I stand by my posts Rapi all of them. Its not ass kissing its called having a civil conversation with someone you have a difference of opinion with. See its done without calling people queer or wishing their spouse harm. You have a great day Rapi, just remember everyone knows you dont know shit. Ive gotta go see a guy about some bracelets..
nautiduck is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 06:23 AM
  #70  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,634
Default

mitchk is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 07:16 AM
  #71  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,893
Default

Originally Posted by mitchk View Post
Naa, he just wants his belly rubbed.
nautiduck is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 08:04 AM
  #72  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,634
Default

Belly rubs for drama Llamas? No way, he is clearly resting after a vigorous red rocket. Now it's up to you guys to duke it out over who is the accomplice.
mitchk is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 10:19 AM
  #73  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South of Pennsyltucky
Posts: 9,502
Default

Wow......what a circus this thread turned out to be!
Hollywood9s is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 10:43 AM
  #74  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Powhatan, VA
Posts: 1,868
Default

Originally Posted by Hollywood9s View Post
Wow......what a circus this thread turned out to be!
I don't think there was one comment made about original video.
Lively-Lines is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 11:00 AM
  #75  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,842
Default

I just read this thread start to finish, and officially, I need a Scotch
Jersus is online now  
Old 09-14-2015, 04:04 PM
  #76  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: New Smyrna Beach, Florida and Aspen, Co
Posts: 3,641
Default

The test is whether you would go down to McP's and call a few of these guys brother. I think not. I guess my point is that if you were standing next to Marcus and called him brother Marcus he would probably dress you down verbally.

We do have a Team guy on this forum. I bet you would never figure out who it is either. I believe he is active duty also.
Brett1 is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 04:40 PM
  #77  
Senior MemberPLEDGERPLEDGERCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ATL & SAV
Posts: 12,255
Default

Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
Is the purpose of the After Action Report to I prove and lessen the same mistakes??? Do these review change things or are they just something that gets filed away????
At a minimum the review would impact those who participated.....maybe that is the objective. That is pure speculation from a guy who never served.
Tireless is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 04:48 PM
  #78  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,663
Default

Originally Posted by Jersus View Post
I just read this thread start to finish, and officially, I need a Scotch
I'm with you, Brother....
And to think I passed on this thread at least a dozen times before clicking on it just now.
Wow!, just Wow..
sharktripper is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 05:06 PM
  #79  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: God Bless Texas / LOTO
Posts: 866
Default

Originally Posted by Tireless View Post
At a minimum the review would impact those who participated.....maybe that is the objective. That is pure speculation from a guy who never served.
I have been a part of some brutally honest and very productive after action reviews. Some had changes that just affected the team going forward. Some changed, at least, Army attack aviation and sometimes the entire Army doctrine going forward.

Without getting into details.. The public and families can mourn their fallen or injured soldier as we mourn with them. Behind the scenes I can assure you there are reviews going on in a brutally honest way to prevent losing another brother/sister.

I have no doubt that Marcus and his fellow SEALs have had some ugly after-actions. That is what the profession demands. Making it public was kind of forbidden in my circles, though. Marcus pretty much opened the door with "Lone Survivor" I guess.
DNinja is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 05:33 PM
  #80  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,422
Default

Originally Posted by Brett1 View Post
...I guess my point is that if you were standing next to Marcus and called him brother Marcus he would probably dress you down verbally.

...
I doubt it. He would probably just ignore it.
chrispnet is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread