Notices

Florida publix brawl ... Enjoy

Old 07-16-2015, 12:41 PM
  #41  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: West Carolina
Posts: 21,930
Default

Originally Posted by TorFed View Post
At least I'm not raping you're livestock....yet.
I am really a friendly guy. I'll even let you borrow my step stool.
Shag is online now  
Old 07-16-2015, 12:45 PM
  #42  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,429
Default

Originally Posted by back at it View Post
And I despise the sorry POS's that just leave the shopping cart in the middle of a parking space or just push it up over the curb in the bushes.
yeah some real lazy ass's for sure, would just love to walk up and kick the crap out of the cart into their car, I've already had to have a couple dents removed because of this.
zigzag is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 12:50 PM
  #43  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: On The Razors Edge
Posts: 9,934
Default

Damn.
White boy's too!!

"9-1/2 month pregnant wife" ??
Do you all cook them a little more down there???
Just1more is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 01:20 PM
  #44  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cruisin easy street on mud tires!
Posts: 1,493
Default

Born and raised here in Florida. Both had northern accents...Yankees are destroying the greatness of Florida. That would've ended rather quickly with a true Floridian....we whip Yankee ass for fun. Y'all come down here and bring your attitudes and rudeness to an otherwise calm and welcoming native population. Northerners have moved in to this state at an overwhelming rate. So much so, that us born and raised here are rare. Its not a "Florida" issue, it's a transplant issue in Florida.
davlan88 is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 02:23 PM
  #45  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 8,460
Default

Originally Posted by alligatorgar View Post
The problem with Florida is there are to many native Floridians in it.
Yeah, that's the problem...
OReely is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 02:25 PM
  #46  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,780
Default

Originally Posted by davlan88 View Post
Born and raised here in Florida. Both had northern accents...Yankees are destroying the greatness of Florida. That would've ended rather quickly with a true Floridian....we whip Yankee ass for fun. Y'all come down here and bring your attitudes and rudeness to an otherwise calm and welcoming native population. Northerners have moved in to this state at an overwhelming rate. So much so, that us born and raised here are rare. Its not a "Florida" issue, it's a transplant issue in Florida.
I disagree... It's a United States issue, a sign of the times. Just watch the news for 5 minutes. S***'s F***ed up here!
jkthree is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 06:08 PM
  #47  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jupiter, Florida
Posts: 1,889
Default

Originally Posted by atcfris View Post
That looked like a cat fight, sad.
You just pissed off a lot of cats.
blackdawg is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 09:38 PM
  #48  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Lewes, DE
Posts: 10,255
Default

Originally Posted by Shag View Post
I am really a friendly guy. I'll even let you borrow my step stool.
Stock in vaseline just skyrocketed.
TorFed is online now  
Old 07-16-2015, 10:07 PM
  #49  
Senior Member
 
jdm61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7,662
Default

Publix, where shopping is a pleasure..........
jdm61 is offline  
Old 07-17-2015, 04:53 AM
  #50  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
atcfris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,909
Default

Originally Posted by blackdawg View Post
You just pissed off a lot of cats.
Seriously.
atcfris is offline  
Old 07-17-2015, 12:27 PM
  #51  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cape Coral, Fl
Posts: 1,309
Default

Originally Posted by davlan88 View Post
Born and raised here in Florida. Both had northern accents...Yankees are destroying the greatness of Florida.
Being a true life long southerner, I can say that most of the South never considered Floridians actual southerners. I am also pretty sure Florida never had any cultural greatness worth destroying. My family still calls it South NY or North Cuba.

Seriously, Florida was a pimple on the South's ass until air conditioning became available to the masses which wasn't that long ago. Keep in mind I live here now and love it... just historically nothing about Florida is really culturally Southern. It is Southern only because of its geography.
Straegen is offline  
Old 07-17-2015, 03:50 PM
  #52  
Senior Member
 
jdm61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7,662
Default

Originally Posted by Straegen View Post
Being a true life long southerner, I can say that most of the South never considered Floridians actual southerners. I am also pretty sure Florida never had any cultural greatness worth destroying. My family still calls it South NY or North Cuba.

Seriously, Florida was a pimple on the South's ass until air conditioning became available to the masses which wasn't that long ago. Keep in mind I live here now and love it... just historically nothing about Florida is really culturally Southern. It is Southern only because of its geography.
LOL. Some of the "Southern" aspects of old Florida were almost Western what with cowboys and such.
jdm61 is offline  
Old 07-17-2015, 04:26 PM
  #53  
Senior MemberPLEDGERPLEDGERCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ATL & SAV
Posts: 12,247
Default

I didn't know men were allowed in grocery stores...are we sure those were men?
Tireless is offline  
Old 07-17-2015, 04:39 PM
  #54  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Burbs of the Motor City
Posts: 6,238
Default

Originally Posted by junepoon View Post
Odds are both are transplants.
Tell me are Florida College football athletes and the wannabe team mates transplants?

Originally Posted by alligatorgar View Post
The problem with Florida is there are to many native Floridians in it.
what he said
magua is online now  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread