Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Dockside Chat
Reload this Page >

Wierdos in the La fitness locker room

Notices

Wierdos in the La fitness locker room

Old 02-20-2015, 08:07 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: 🌴 ⛵... 🚣....
Posts: 1,258
Default Wierdos in the La fitness locker room

v



Sometimes before I goto the gym I catch a buzz by downing an energy drink or two and had to go in that nasty place several times.

So I am at the gym all wired out on this stuff and need to take a leak every 15 minutes and notice that the same weirdos are still in the same spots trying to look like they are in the middle of doing something but obviously are just hanging out in there.

Thankfully the pedophile in the town I grew up in is still in jail.

Why do they even have all that , just exactly how dirty can exercise actually make anyone that they really need to do the bring the gym bag and take a shower thing before going home ?

Last edited by Iliveonboat; 02-20-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Iliveonboat is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:19 AM
  #2  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 915
Default

I'm waiting for another thread to surface where someone is complaining that they went to the gym, took a shower and was getting ready to meet their wife for dinner, but this weirdo keeps coming in every 15 minutes pretending to take a leak but may actually be trying to show everyone his d*ck.

Sorry, thought it was funny. Who cares, guys have always taken showers after working out. Locker rooms are hang outs. Never played sports in HS or college?
mattttt25 is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:21 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,781
Default

Keeping locker rooms cold is the answer.
alligatorgar is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:22 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: 🌴 ⛵... 🚣....
Posts: 1,258
Default

Originally Posted by mattttt25 View Post
but this weirdo keeps coming in every 15 minutes pretending to take a leak but may actually be trying to show everyone his d*ck.
wtf !!!!!
Iliveonboat is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:28 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: 🌴 ⛵... 🚣....
Posts: 1,258
Default

Originally Posted by mattttt25 View Post
I'm waiting for another thread to surface where someone is complaining that they went to the gym, took a shower and was getting ready to meet their wife for dinner, but this weirdo keeps coming in every 15 minutes pretending to take a leak but may actually be trying to show everyone his d*ck.

Sorry, thought it was funny. Who cares, guys have always taken showers after working out. Locker rooms are hang outs. Never played sports in HS or college?
That was funny as hell but something is wrong when people are just hanging out in there not talking to anyone or doing anything for like an hour.


And I never got "dirty" at all not even after sweating like hell on that stair-master thing.

That shower is dirtier than I could ever get sweating.
Iliveonboat is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:29 AM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 4,974
Default

Im confused about this whole thread.
ShaftINIT is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:33 AM
  #7  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 2,239
Default

Is it good for your heart to get wired downing 2 energy drinks before working out? Doesn't seem to be to good for your bladder.
bikem is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:34 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: skittleville fl
Posts: 8,249
Default

Was there toe tapping involved?
mitchell master is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:39 AM
  #9  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 5,064
Default

Originally Posted by mattttt25 View Post
I'm waiting for another thread to surface where someone is complaining that they went to the gym, took a shower and was getting ready to meet their wife for dinner, but this weirdo keeps coming in every 15 minutes pretending to take a leak but may actually be trying to show everyone his d*ck.


About a decade ago at a gym I belonged to some dude had taken a camera and hid it in a shave kit. He was filming the guys taking showers in the shower room. There weren't any stalls just one big open room. He was posting the videos on gay porn sites. The guy got caught and it made the news. The next day the gym began constructing individual stalls.

I had over a mile run walk back to my house so I never showered at the gym.

Another gym, same company they caught 6 dudes banging in the steam room. They had signs posted on the front desk due to inappropriate behavior the men's steam room will not be open during off peak hours.

I go in, lock my stuff in a locker, work out and leave. If some guy likes to hang out in the smelly locker room good for him. I could care less.
bjm9818 is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:40 AM
  #10  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: 🌴 ⛵... 🚣....
Posts: 1,258
Default

Originally Posted by jebsurf View Post
Im confused about this whole thread.
It started with me driving a buddy to the gym who does the gym bag get changed thing and me waiting.

Dude lets get out of here, ok got to go locker room ... wait wait wait.

Dude don't even go in there, ever notice how...
Iliveonboat is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:44 AM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,767
Default

Originally Posted by Iliveonboat View Post
v



Sometimes before I goto the gym I catch a buzz by downing an energy drink or two and had to go in that nasty place several times.

So I am at the gym all wired out on this stuff and need to take a leak every 15 minutes and notice that the same weirdos are still in the same spots trying to look like they are in the middle of doing something but obviously are just hanging out in there.

Thankfully the pedophile in the town I grew up in is still in jail.

Why do they even have all that , just exactly how dirty can exercise actually make anyone that they really need to do the bring the gym bag and take a shower thing before going home ?
You are going to the bathroom every 15 minutes and you are calling other people weird?
Jersus is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:46 AM
  #12  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: 🌴 ⛵... 🚣....
Posts: 1,258
Default

Originally Posted by bikem View Post
Is it good for your heart to get wired downing 2 energy drinks before working out? Doesn't seem to be to good for your bladder.
That "pre workout" crap they push now like it's something that is all part of working out and you 'need' is a real bad trip.


It's like a bad batch of meth or Ritalin gone wrong.
Iliveonboat is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:48 AM
  #13  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Louisissippi Coast
Posts: 12,293
Default

I have neever been in my gym locker room. I get dressed at home, potty before my 5 minute drive to the gym, do my workout then shower when I get home.
Paul Barnard is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:54 AM
  #14  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vero Beach
Posts: 2,865
Default

Think Done Deals is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 10:10 AM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 1,476
Default

The worst is the old men that are always naked. Like 30 minutes of being naked, talking, trimming nose hairs, clipping toe nails, looking at people funny. It is just weird.
I will shower at the gym if I have to, but very rarely.
NCummins is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 10:22 AM
  #16  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Dulcecita Lures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 16,758
Default

I manage to avoid all of that. I just tell everyone I'm transgender and use the women's locker room.
Dulcecita Lures is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 10:35 AM
  #17  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 2,397
Default

Originally Posted by jebsurf View Post
Im confused about this whole thread.
I'm with you Jeb.
Graddy-fied is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 10:53 AM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: sarasota
Posts: 3,521
Default

Originally Posted by Dulcecita Lures View Post
I manage to avoid all of that. I just tell everyone I'm transgender and use the women's locker room.
Hope your not a tucker as well
gumpire is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 10:56 AM
  #19  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: South East Pa
Posts: 9,308
Default

Originally Posted by Iliveonboat View Post
That was funny as hell but something is wrong when people are just hanging out
.
Their is something seriously wrong with you if you need to take a leak everything 15 minutes
FASTFJR is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 10:59 AM
  #20  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Dulcecita Lures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 16,758
Default

Originally Posted by gumpire View Post
Hope your not a tucker as well
Naaaah, let it swing freely. You see, the trick is in how you identify on any given day. Hey, it's the law now, yanno? On gym days, I get in touch with my feminine side!

But honestly? Women are freaking pigs. Worse than men. You think the guys locker room is a chithole? You ain't seen nothing until you use the women's locker room!
Dulcecita Lures is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread