Notices

Fellow angler in need of help

Old 02-06-2015, 10:07 AM
  #21  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SEC Penna
Posts: 8,752
Default

C'MOM GUYS let's get this DONE!
kone is offline  
Old 02-07-2015, 01:03 PM
  #22  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Virginia Beach,Virginia
Posts: 580
Default

Its awesome all you guys voting and participating. They truelly deserve to win this wedding!! Just remember you can vote everyday from a different IP address. Lets keep the votes rolling.
wellv20cc is offline  
Old 02-08-2015, 03:36 AM
  #23  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,305
Default

I don't really understand why some people think they need a big wedding honestly. When I got married we didn't have a lot of money so we got married at my Mom's house with just our friends and family present and everyone was ok with it. It was never about the ceremony but just the person.

That said I voted for them. Here's hoping they get what they want.
ovrrdrive is offline  
Old 02-08-2015, 03:44 AM
  #24  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Palm City, FL
Posts: 2,185
Default

Done!
Ahoy Vay is offline  
Old 02-09-2015, 07:08 AM
  #25  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 206
Default

If you were eligible to win a wedding like this, I'm sure you wouldn't mind it!

MAJOR UPDATE- as of today the sponsors are takig the top 5 teams and starting the voting from scratch. SO THIS IS WHEN THEY WILL NEED AS MUCH SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE. VOTING GOES UNTIL WED NIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER TO VKTE FROM HOME AND WORK! Thank you!
BabyGrady is offline  
Old 02-09-2015, 07:32 AM
  #26  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 653
Default

Sorry guys ain't buying it. Begging for a wedding. whats wrong with people who think things should be given to them because they had some misfortune. I guess once you have no pride begging becomes easy.
bone crusher is offline  
Old 02-09-2015, 08:20 PM
  #27  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 206
Default

Begging?! Obviously you haven't paid any attention to anything stated. I am doing this as a favor for someone I know. Someone I believe deserves this. This is a wedding GIVEAWAY. FREE OF CHARE.

That being said, I use this site for boating/fishing related things. I don't typically post things like this. But it being a social media based voting contest and me putting my time in on this site, buying/selling. Giving and receiving advice and enjoying everything about the site in general. I felt there would be no issue and I had every right to post this thread. The fact that you come in with your negative ignorance and say " you aren't buying it. Just be clause they had some misfortune doesn't mean they deserve it". I'd just assume you kept your ignorant mouth shut and keep your comments to yourself. Everyone else has been supportive that has posted. Sure there is more views than posts but nobody else has been common as fuck like yourself.

Not sure who pissed in your cornflakes bub, but if you have nothing better to do, please do it elsewhere. Go watch some paint dry.

Last edited by BabyGrady; 02-09-2015 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Typo
BabyGrady is offline  
Old 02-09-2015, 08:39 PM
  #28  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,698
Default

Originally Posted by BabyGrady View Post
Begging?! Obviously you haven't paid any attention to anything stated. I am doing this as a favor for someone I know. Someone I believe deserves this. This is a wedding GIVEAWAY. FREE OF CHARE.

That being said, I use this site for boating/fishing related things. I don't typically post things like this. But it being a social media based voting contest and me putting my time in on this site, buying/selling. Giving and receiving advice and enjoying everything about the site in general. I felt there would be no issue and I had every right to post this thread. The fact that you come in with your negative ignorance and say " you aren't buying it. Just be clause they had some misfortune doesn't mean they deserve it". I'd just assume you kept your ignorant mouth shut and keep your comments to yourself. Everyone else has been supportive that has posted. Sure there is more views than posts but nobody else has been common as fuck like yourself.

Not sure who pissed in your cornflakes bub, but if you have nothing better to do, please do it elsewhere. Go watch some paint dry.
I wouldn't bother, he's clearly bitter about something. You're doing a good thing.
RyanL11 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:07 AM
  #29  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 653
Default

thanks babygrady for totally agreeing with my previous post. i thought i was the only voice of reason out here.
bone crusher is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 07:35 AM
  #30  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 206
Default

Far from it pal. And once again, if you have nothing better to do please do it elsewhere. You are nothing but a negative thorn to this thread. My friend who just beat testicular cancer and survived entered a free contest. I'm ASKINGNOT BEGGING for support from those WHO BELIEVE that he deserves it. So just do us all a favor and move on.
BabyGrady is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 09:43 AM
  #31  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 653
Default

thanks babygrady for the invitation. I would enjoy going to the wedding. maybe they will have a nautical theme. we could do some fishing after that lovely couple exchanges their vows.
bone crusher is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 10:16 AM
  #32  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Destin FL
Posts: 2,482
Default

Originally Posted by bone crusher View Post
thanks babygrady for the invitation. I would enjoy going to the wedding. maybe they will have a nautical theme. we could do some fishing after that lovely couple exchanges their vows.
All you have to do is VOTE. He's not asking for a handout; just some support for a buddy. Dick.
gamefish25 is online now  
Old 02-10-2015, 10:22 AM
  #33  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Fish'nFool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Anywhere but here...
Posts: 24,604
Default

Well it looks like they made to the final round. Their fate is out of our hands now.
Fish'nFool is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 10:37 AM
  #34  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 206
Default

They sure did. The panel consists of all the vendors sponsoring the giveaway. They will make a decision and we should know the winner sometime Thursday. Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch the video and vote.
BabyGrady is offline  
Old 02-12-2015, 10:59 AM
  #35  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 206
Default

Big thanks to all who voted, Alex and Laura won the wedding package giveaway!
BabyGrady is offline  
Old 02-12-2015, 11:03 AM
  #36  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Destin FL
Posts: 2,482
Default

Originally Posted by BabyGrady View Post
Big thanks to all who voted, Alex and Laura won the wedding package giveaway!
awesome to hear!
gamefish25 is online now  
Old 02-12-2015, 11:38 AM
  #37  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Fish'nFool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Anywhere but here...
Posts: 24,604
Default

Great for them!
Fish'nFool is offline  
Old 02-12-2015, 05:52 PM
  #38  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Clayton/NC Coast
Posts: 2,915
Default

budbrande is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread