Notices

Thanks Smitty's Haulin!

Old 12-21-2014, 09:50 AM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
atcfris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,909
Thumbs up Thanks Smitty's Haulin!

Employed fellow THT sponsor "Smitty's Haulin" to transport a boat for me from Tampa to Savannah and can't say enough about how impressed I am with his service, he was extremely professional and kind, and the transport went flawlessly. If any of you need a transport, I highly recommend his sevices! Thanks Smitty!
atcfris is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 10:20 AM
  #2  
Senior MemberPLEDGERPLEDGERCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ATL & SAV
Posts: 12,247
Default

Did you receive a discount for posting this message on THT and Angie's list?

Lot's of haulers drive around with their wife.....any pictures?
Tireless is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 10:43 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
DJWILLIAMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Eastern, NC
Posts: 5,124
Default

Originally Posted by Tireless View Post
Did you receive a discount for posting this message on THT and Angie's list? Lot's of haulers drive around with their wife.....any pictures?
I would love to meet Robbie from Shipping Wars... Hott!
DJWILLIAMS is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 11:19 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
bogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Newport, NC
Posts: 4,726
Default

Alright! Get started on that Boat thread now. You know pics of the boat are important but pics of the girlfriend is better!!
bogue is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 02:03 PM
  #5  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 8,233
Default

Congrats on the new sled Kris! Need some pics
Sprockets is online now  
Old 12-21-2014, 02:18 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pgh Pa
Posts: 14,745
Default

Originally Posted by DJWILLIAMS View Post
I would love to meet Robbie from Shipping Wars... Hott!
She told me to pass this along to you.


With best wishes. Robbie

Thalasso is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 06:03 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 688
Default

Originally Posted by atcfris View Post
Employed fellow THT sponsor "Smitty's Haulin" to transport a boat for me from Tampa to Savannah and can't say enough about how impressed I am with his service, he was extremely professional and kind, and the transport went flawlessly. If any of you need a transport, I highly recommend his services! Thanks Smitty!
Thanks for the compliments and I am glad I could help you out with it and get it up to you quick!!!

Thanks for the business!!!


Originally Posted by Tireless View Post
Did you receive a discount for posting this message on THT and Angie's list?

Lot's of haulers drive around with their wife.....any pictures?
My gf actually did go with me on this one since it was a quick trip to GA from here in FL and she is off work on the weekends... Love the girl to death but there is no way I could take her with me all the time, I need some alone time to stay sane, I have no idea how those guys can take their better half with them all of the time.... If it picks up some extra biz I will get her to pose in her bikini for a pic next time
SmittysHaulin is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 06:15 PM
  #8  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,884
Default

smitty,

any chance you will be in Jacksonville right after the new year. I need to take my boat to Sarasota, I have a trailer.
WildLines is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 06:22 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 1,268
Default

Smitty i'm still waiting for them to finish my fiberglass work buddy!!!

I'll keep you posted via email!!!

Thanks again....
Lima Bravo is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 06:23 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 688
Default

Originally Posted by WildLines View Post
smitty,

any chance you will be in Jacksonville right after the new year. I need to take my boat to Sarasota, I have a trailer.
I live right in Kissimmee FL and I will be home after the Dec 29th... Send me a PM, email or give me a call sometime tomorrow and let me know what you have and I will shoot you my best offer...
SmittysHaulin is offline  
Old 12-21-2014, 06:25 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 688
Default

Originally Posted by Lima Bravo View Post
Smitty i'm still waiting for them to finish my fiberglass work buddy!!!

I'll keep you posted via email!!!

Thanks again....
No worries, I've got you covered when she is ready to go.
SmittysHaulin is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread