Notices

Good paying jobs availible

Old 05-07-2014, 11:21 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,223
Default Good paying jobs availible

In this difficult economic time the company I work for finds itself needed qualified car repair persons, car equipment foreman, industial electrnics maintenance techs, sub station operators mechnics, signal repair persons, and mechanic equipment repairman.

These jobs all have full benifits packages (for now) and pay between $32-$41 per hr.

If you have a friend or family member that lives or currently works in the greater NY/NJ area send me a PM for details on how to apply.

You or they must be qualified for these positions so please don't contact me for someone without a background in the field or Railroad enviornment.

08
08087 is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 11:31 AM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,049
Default

Sounds like you work for a contract/temp staffing firm and you are a recruiter...?
GASeminole is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 11:31 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
Seefood Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,672
Default

32 to 41 bucks an hour + bennies

Now where to get on that "Gravy Train"
Seefood Man is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 11:35 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,223
Default

Originally Posted by GASeminole View Post
Sounds like you work for a contract/temp staffing firm and you are a recruiter...?

No I work for a RR and they are looking outside rto fill these positions.

Originally Posted by Seefood Man View Post
32 to 41 bucks an hour + bennies

Now where to get on that "Gravy Train"

Send a PM if your serious.
08087 is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 11:46 AM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 5,098
Default

Originally Posted by 08087 View Post
In this difficult economic time the company I work for finds itself needed qualified car repair persons, car equipment foreman, industial electrnics maintenance techs, sub station operators mechnics, signal repair persons, and mechanic equipment repairman.

These jobs all have full benifits packages (for now) and pay between $32-$41 per hr.

If you have a friend or family member that lives or currently works in the greater NY/NJ area send me a PM for details on how to apply.

You or they must be qualified for these positions so please don't contact me for someone without a background in the field or Railroad enviornment.

08
Do applicants have to pee in a cup?
Qb1rdman is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 12:21 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,223
Default

Originally Posted by Qb1rdman View Post
Do applicants have to pee in a cup?

In a word yes.

Some have random testing, others only annual medical exams.
08087 is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 01:07 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, Va.
Posts: 16,972
Default

I live near some train tracks and have a Lionel train set does that make me qualified?
fishingfun is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 01:21 PM
  #8  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: East Hampton Ct
Posts: 3,226
Default

Koodo's to you 8087. Those are great jobs with the RR. My daughters boyfriend is a linesman for Amtrak on 3rd shift and makes very good money for a 24 yr old. He went to a linesman school down in Georgia for his qualifications. Hopefully somebody will be able to take advantage of the offer your putting out.
KeithS is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread