Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Dockside Chat
Reload this Page >

California law allows transgender students to pick bathrooms,.....

Notices

California law allows transgender students to pick bathrooms,.....

Old 12-18-2013, 07:48 PM
  #1  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,690
Default California law allows transgender students to pick bathrooms,.....

..... sports teams they identify with



http://www.cbsnews.com/news/californ...identify-with/


SACRAMENTO, California California on Monday became the first state to enshrine certain rights for transgender kindergarten-through-12th grade students in state law, requiring public schools to allow those students access to whichever restroom and locker room they want.



Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown announced that he had signed AB1266, which also will allow transgender students to choose whether they want to play boys' or girls' sports. The new law gives students the right "to participate in sex-segregated programs, activities and facilities" based on their self-perception and regardless of their birth gender.



Supporters said it will help reduce bullying and discrimination against transgender students. It comes as the families of transgender students have been waging local battles with school districts across the country over what restrooms and locker rooms their children can use, disagreements that have sometimes landed in court.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The are throwing around the idea of a third restroom.

The "Slippery Slope" begins.

What about a boy, that on the inside relates to females, he believes he is a female inside.
What about a girl, that on the inside, relates more to males, believes she is a male inside.


Now, if that IS what they believe, and as not to offend anyone, why should they be "forced" to use the same restroom?


We will end up building four restrooms in schools now.

Public restrooms? There will be four, at least until the next group of people are "offended" then there could be more, maybe to the point that there is only one restroom for everyone, anyone, with more private stalls?



Open the door for one group, open it for all groups.


Maybe not in my lifetime, but in my children's lifetime.






.
240 LTS is offline  
Old 12-18-2013, 08:04 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Landlocked, Wi
Posts: 48,777
Default

certain rights for transgender kindergarten-through-12th grade students

How many times are they allowed to CHANGE their minds before they become adults?
GhostShip is offline  
Old 12-18-2013, 08:06 PM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,058
Default

this is absolute bull shit. where are the kids parents??? and why the hell at that young age are they allowed to decide to change sexes?? to me this is absurd. how are the girls gonna feel when a guy puts on a skirt and starts marching through their bathroom, or a girl who gets a crew cut starts squatting in urinals next to a guy?
wannabefishin is offline  
Old 12-18-2013, 08:44 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NC, Greenville
Posts: 1,715
Default

How are kids affording sex changes? What happened to the times when parents wouldn't let their kids even get a tattoo before they were 18 and could legally do it and afford it on their own.
D.Lew is offline  
Old 12-18-2013, 08:48 PM
  #5  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 15,193
Default

On job applications are they going to add another catagory other than MALE or FEMALE??

What a crock, if you were born a man than you are a man forever.
RussH is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 03:27 AM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,690
Default

Originally Posted by wannabefishin View Post
this is absolute bull shit. where are the kids parents??? and why the hell at that young age are they allowed to decide to change sexes?? to me this is absurd. how are the girls gonna feel when a guy puts on a skirt and starts marching through their bathroom, or a girl who gets a crew cut starts squatting in urinals next to a guy?
What they are saying is, how the child "Feels on the inside".
They do not have to have had a sex change.
If you feel like a girl then you are allowed to use the girls rest room.
This IS ALREADY HAPPENING.
Young girls were interview how they felt when boys came in their rest room while they were already in there.

On my next job application, I may feel like a black HC woman.
Who are you or anyone to tell me I am not what I feel like on the inside?
If the GLBT people get special treatment, a benefit of some sort, and I want that benefit, I may feel like that on the inside, that day, to get that benefit.


Different subject but still just as outlandish. A stretch I know but whats next?
Children that have Affluenza, (see the 16 y/o that killed 4 people and no jail time) maybe they were raised in such an affluent household and have always have had their own private bathroom, they do not feel it is right to have to share a rest room with others. It is hurting their mental stability, hurting them on the inside. They need a private RR in the school.

See where this is leading? Once the box is open, it will not be able to be closed.





.
240 LTS is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 03:35 AM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
mduran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Clermont, FL
Posts: 7,424
Default

Does anyone know how to say NO any more ??????? It's always SOMETHING.
mduran is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 03:37 AM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
mduran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Clermont, FL
Posts: 7,424
Default

Originally Posted by 240 LTS View Post
What they are saying is, how the child "Feels on the inside".
They do not have to have had a sex change.
If you feel like a girl then you are allowed to use the girls rest room.
This IS ALREADY HAPPENING.
Young girls were interview how they felt when boys came in their rest room while they were already in there.

On my next job application, I may feel like a black HC woman.
Who are you or anyone to tell me I am not what I feel like on the inside?
If the GLBT people get special treatment, a benefit of some sort, and I want that benefit, I may feel like that on the inside, that day, to get that benefit.


Different subject but still just as outlandish. A stretch I know but whats next?
Children that have Affluenza, (see the 16 y/o that killed 4 people and no jail time) maybe they were raised in such an affluent household and have always have had their own private bathroom, they do not feel it is right to have to share a rest room with others. It is hurting their mental stability, hurting them on the inside. They need a private RR in the school.

See where this is leading? Once the box is open, it will not be able to be closed.





.
I am still in awe over that.......... incredible !!
mduran is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 05:43 AM
  #9  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,690
Default

I realize there are people that are actually in a gender conflict between the physical and the mental, and it is not something they chose, but while in public, in school, at work, would it be so wrong for them to quietly use the rest room fitting for their outward appearance. Just use a stall where there is privacy.

In many public places there are rest rooms marked, "Family". Usually a little bigger, ADA accessible and has a baby changing table in it. Just use one of them.

In public schools, something our company builds and renovates, I can see a third rest room be added before my work career is over.

No kid (or adult) wants to be in this confusion, but it is a fact and some are demanding changes then because the PC crowd does not want to offend anyone, and politicians want votes, changes will be and are being made.


.
240 LTS is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 06:12 AM
  #10  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: United States
Posts: 9,110
Default

Nice! I hope all the boys start identifying themselves as girls just so they can take a shit in the woman's room.
captbone is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 06:19 AM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,226
Default

Thats pathetic.

Wtf is wrong with people? Why does everyone try so hard to be different these days? Because its cool. Fuckkng hipsters
nadornati is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 06:25 AM
  #12  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: RI
Posts: 6,444
Default

If you have a dick,piss in a urinal, if you have a c!?t sit and piss in a toilet in the girls room.

I think having a dick but feeling like your a woman is more challenging to the psyche than what bathroom your using.
BACKTOTHESEA is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 06:30 AM
  #13  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, Va.
Posts: 17,018
Default

It's California who cares.
fishingfun is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 06:47 AM
  #14  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,690
Default

Originally Posted by fishingfun View Post
It's California who cares.
Coming to a state you live in .... next.

If you want to change things, start with a group that is most likely to buy into what you are selling.
When others see it is being accepted, it must not be "wrong", it then begins to spread.
If someone does not accept it, then "they" must be wrong and they are labeled.


.
240 LTS is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 07:00 AM
  #15  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: RI
Posts: 6,444
Default

Originally Posted by 240 LTS View Post
Coming to a state you live in .... next.

If you want to change things, start with a group that is most likely to buy into what you are selling.
When others see it is being accepted, it must not be "wrong", it then begins to spread.
If someone does not accept it, then "they" must be wrong and they are labeled.


.
Already in mass through the transgender equal rights bill.
BACKTOTHESEA is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 07:07 AM
  #16  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,430
Default

I might have told my teacher I was feeling a little feminine if I thought they were going to let me into the girls bathroom /locker room. What a bunch of idiots. Why don't you just let them play doctor on top of the teacher's desk.
Blythe1022 is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 07:15 AM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kenberma
Posts: 604
Default

Originally Posted by RussH View Post
On job applications are they going to add another catagory other than MALE or FEMALE??

What a crock, if you were born a man than you are a man forever.
It is already happening (at least in MA).

When I was in law school, the school would send out an annual demographic survey to all the students. The first year you had a choice b/w male and female for sex. One student in my section, Martha Freedman, made such a stink about it that she had it changed so that now when students get the survey you can choose b/w male, female and transgender.

Ironically, she never made it through 1L.
blue33 is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 05:24 PM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,402
Default

Jesus we are f(&^)(ed. The potential for abuse, and disturbing and traumatizing situations for masses, such as the little girls exposed to little boys dressed as girls having their dicks out in the girls restroom. And the complete unfair scenario for girls that work their ass off at a sport only to be beaten by a boy in a skirt. How can they not see that his far outweighs any small perceived slight to the feelings of a tiny fringe element, and say NO. Insanity.
head_hunter is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 05:41 PM
  #19  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Fuquay Varnia, NC Beaufort NC
Posts: 1,924
Default

When visiting California we should all go in the women's bathroom and take a crap.
SeaNile Boater is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 06:05 PM
  #20  
Senior Member
 
Johnny Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 10,969
Default

Originally Posted by fishingfun View Post
It's California who cares.
Is that the State motto?
Johnny Dreamer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread