Notices

Daylight savings

Old 11-03-2013, 02:33 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bright Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,559
Default Daylight savings

Now instead of waking up at 5am Im waking up at 4. What the hell am I gonna due for an extra hour, Im also going to be tired an hour earlier. It will probably take me days to adjust to this new time schedule. Who thought this crap up can't even go out for coffee no stores around here are open yet.
At least the internet is always open
Mine Now is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 02:43 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Barnacled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lower, AL
Posts: 5,263
Default

Go back to bed....we're closed.
Barnacled is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 02:50 AM
  #3  
Senior Member Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Adirondacks, NY/Palm Beach
Posts: 5,401
Default

Originally Posted by Mine Now View Post
Now instead of waking up at 5am Im waking up at 4. What the hell am I gonna due for an extra hour, Im also going to be tired an hour earlier. It will probably take me days to adjust to this new time schedule. Who thought this crap up can't even go out for coffee no stores around here are open yet.
At least the internet is always open
Quit your whining.... try being an airline pilot!
ThreeLittleFish is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 03:09 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bright Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,559
Default

Originally Posted by ThreeLittleFish View Post
Quit your whining.... try being an airline pilot!
LOL I was thinking it was a little like going through jet lag

Found a D.D. and a gas station that was open, I'm good
Now if I can only remember how to change the time on all the clocks
Mine Now is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 03:15 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bright Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,559
Default

Originally Posted by Barnacled View Post
Go back to bed....we're closed.
Mine Now is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:00 AM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 8,290
Default

No one told our dog either. Woke us up at 5:30 to let her out.
Sprockets is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:07 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bright Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,559
Default

Originally Posted by Sprockets View Post
No one told our dog either. Woke us up at 5:30 to let her out.
By 5:30 I had our dog out twice, I woke her up
Mine Now is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:33 AM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: sarasota
Posts: 3,599
Default

Much rather have light at night...

Get a Paper delivery job...
gumpire is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:44 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,251
Default

Originally Posted by Mine Now View Post
LOL I was thinking it was a little like going through jet lag

Found a D.D. and a gas station that was open, I'm good
Now if I can only remember how to change the time on all the clocks
Yea, Just took a trip to Texas from Charlotte then made a turn around and flew to Portland, Oregon. Then DST>>>> I'm washed today.
saltfever is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 07:25 AM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: holdem and beatem beach
Posts: 641
Default

The funny part is that every deer hunter that doesnt see a deer this week will say its because of the time change. Ive heard it... lots of times... however ive never seen a deer with a clock in the woods and ive never seen one with a watch either.
extreme1018 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread