Notices

when you move to fla

Old 10-08-2012, 09:48 AM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Dead Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: OIB
Posts: 4,748
Default when you move to fla

do not go thru NC please-- go by way of tenn and alabama - even those good ole boys in GA dont want you passin thru- SC i not so shure about -

think ill take my D8 up and push nyc and jersy off into the ocean--

ok my rant for the day - now back to hijacking threads--
Dead Horse is online now  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:01 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Peoples Republic of New Jersey
Posts: 6,783
Default

Originally Posted by Dead Horse View Post
do not go thru NC please-- go by way of tenn and alabama - even those good ole boys in GA dont want you passin thru- SC i not so shure about -

think ill take my D8 up and push nyc and jersy off into the ocean--

ok my rant for the day - now back to hijacking threads--
see we were thinking of coming down to tell ya'll how to do it
jerseysportfisher is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:06 AM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sailfish Capital & Black Hills SD
Posts: 15,993
Default

Just do it after November 1st, I'll be in Florida by then
Afishinado is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:07 AM
  #4  
aln
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: West America
Posts: 3,640
Default

Wow. You guys on the east coast have real gangsta turf war going on. Reminds me of the "Don't Californicate Oregon" sentiment of the 70's that we had out here. Except without all the firearms of course.
aln is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:10 AM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Dead Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: OIB
Posts: 4,748
Default

well dont come to a gun fight with a old dodge van with flowers painted on it -


small guns - fit in pocket better--
Dead Horse is online now  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:10 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Too far from salt.
Posts: 10,019
Default

What the hell was that all about?
DFreedom is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:11 AM
  #7  
aln
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: West America
Posts: 3,640
Default

Awesome!!
aln is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:12 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Peoples Republic of New Jersey
Posts: 6,783
Default

Originally Posted by aln View Post
Wow. You guys on the east coast have real gangsta turf war going on. Reminds me of the "Don't Californicate Oregon" sentiment of the 70's that we had out here. Except without all the firearms of course.
Yeah, their still fighting the war
jerseysportfisher is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:17 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,055
Default

Since you will have your D8 out and about.... I have a few acres down here in middle Ga. I need cleaning up.
Ifishalot is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:36 AM
  #10  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: sebastian FL
Posts: 2,039
Default

no problem, we will let the fuel station and hotel operators know we won't be passin by this year.
My Turn is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:38 AM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Quaint Little Drinking Village with a Huge Fishing Problem
Posts: 1,259
Default

Run through the shenandoah valley bypass DC
Ghetto Lobster is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 03:14 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny florida
Posts: 22,217
Default

Problem in Gawga..speed traps. McIntosh county, Glynn county..hell, they survive on speeding tickets. If it wasn't for "yankee touristers" they'd be broke. Can you say "parasites"??

BTW, I lived in coastal Georgia. Gotta BIL in McIntosh who actually lives on a paved road! I feel comfortable in casting aspersions!
billinstuart is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Coast of America
Posts: 7,107
Default

Originally Posted by Dead Horse View Post
do not go thru NC please-- go by way of tenn and alabama - even those good ole boys in GA dont want you passin thru- SC i not so shure about -

think ill take my D8 up and push nyc and jersy off into the ocean--

ok my rant for the day - now back to hijacking threads--
Bless you son .
osudaddy is offline  
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM
  #14  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Schmaltz~Herring's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Cruising Lake Titikacka On My 18' Bayliner Element With 60 HP Optimax's
Posts: 17,183
Default

Originally Posted by billinstuart View Post
Problem in Gawga..speed traps. McIntosh county, Glynn county..hell, they survive on speeding tickets. If it wasn't for "yankee touristers" they'd be broke. Can you say "parasites"??

BTW, I lived in coastal Georgia. Gotta BIL in McIntosh who actually lives on a paved road! I feel comfortable in casting aspersions!




75 South is worse, Cook, Dooly, Lowndes,Tift are traffic ticketville. Just don't speed and you'll have no issue. City and County LEO cannot make a speed detection case unless you are 10 over and the speed limit down there is 70.

So if you're doin' 80++++ too f]n bad.
Schmaltz~Herring is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread