Notices
Like Tree1335Likes

Adventures in Online Dating

Old 01-28-2013, 04:36 PM
  #2001  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 778
Default

Originally Posted by Blue Chip View Post





In other news my new sled is about done... there is a good thread going on it over in boating. Then the fun begins! Roos told me that she wants to put a tournament team together with some of her girl friends because "they look like fun... not the fishing part - but the after parties." I had to think about it for....mmmmm....1.5 seconds before I told her that I would be HAPPY to oblige.

Happy Monday everyone...
Blue, I will license my THT handle for your tournament team....as many of you know Col. Angus is very popular with the ladies. Blue Chip Ladies Tournament Team sponsored in part by Col. Angus
Col. Angus is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 04:40 PM
  #2002  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SC
Posts: 2,243
Default

Originally Posted by Col. Angus View Post
Blue, I will license my THT handle for your tournament team....as many of you know Col. Angus is very popular with the ladies. Blue Chip Ladies Tournament Team sponsored in part by Col. Angus
I'm not one to type LOL but I really did just laugh out loud. My wife wants to know what is so funny. Just told her Col Angus will take care of everything, not to worry. Ha!
Welshtrustee is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:36 AM
  #2003  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Took me reading Col Angus out loud a couple of times to get it.......funny chit!!!!
Tiger Mike is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:44 AM
  #2004  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mobile/Josephine, AL
Posts: 1,617
Default

Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
Took me reading Col Angus out loud a couple of times to get it.......funny chit!!!!
It's an old SNL skit with Christopher Walkin. Pretty funny.
RogueAngler is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:49 AM
  #2005  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Central Florida
Posts: 11,186
Default

Originally Posted by RogueAngler View Post
It's an old SNL skit with Christopher Walkin. Pretty funny.
Didnt get it at first. It needed more cow-bell.
BlueRudy is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 07:11 AM
  #2006  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 2,432
Default

You guys are a bunch of cork-soakers.
Graddy-fied is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 07:17 AM
  #2007  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
PLEDGER
 
HOTSPOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 13,394
Default

Originally Posted by Graddy-fied View Post
You guys are a bunch of cork-soakers.
LMFAO!!!!!!!
HOTSPOT is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 07:22 AM
  #2008  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,442
Default


http://www.hulu.com/watch/19187

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19187

Last edited by 34pro; 01-31-2013 at 07:33 AM.
34pro is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 08:05 PM
  #2009  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 778
Default

Originally Posted by RogueAngler View Post
It's an old SNL skit with Christopher Walkin. Pretty funny.
EXACTLY!!!!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a7a_1349546320

Last edited by Col. Angus; 01-31-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Col. Angus is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:06 PM
  #2010  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 1,574
Default

So BlueChip...are you gonna reveal what commercial she was in??
FlyingCircus is online now  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:24 PM
  #2011  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2,447
Default

if it was the M&M's commercial, they were all hot. A little hint would be helpful.....
CLang is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:35 AM
  #2012  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hammond, LA
Posts: 17,418
Default

Originally Posted by CLang View Post
if it was the M&M's commercial, they were all hot. A little hint would be helpful.....
if he's dating bar rafaeli i'd rather not know
cgrand is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:37 AM
  #2013  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,442
Default

Originally Posted by cgrand View Post
if he's dating bar rafaeli i'd rather not know
That was pretty bad, good for the nerds bad for mankind.
34pro is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:42 AM
  #2014  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 6,114
Default

Originally Posted by cgrand View Post
if he's dating bar rafaeli i'd rather not know



I couldn't watch it.
bluewaterseeker is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:30 PM
  #2015  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WPB, Fl.
Posts: 10,241
Default

I saw the Doritos commercial. BC is dating a Goat.
gofastsandman is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:37 PM
  #2016  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 3,209
Default

Perhaps in the Taco Bell senior commercial...

How old is "BC".
Bob's Cay is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:22 PM
  #2017  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 15,193
Default

Just curious, have you told any of the women that you are writing a play by play on a forum?
RussH is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:56 AM
  #2018  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 2,664
Default

I really wish I could write as good a story as BC does. You guys would love what I'm dealing with now. Yesterday I had 12 different women either call or text me. It's starting to get overwhelming to be honest. I never thought about the ones that don't respond to an email for a couple of weeks, and had 3 of them add to the mix just yesterday. I'm really not the kind of guy that likes to just play on their emotions, so I try to be honest with them all, but it turns out that a guy with a job and doesn't live with his parents is a hot commodity.

my favorite quote from yesterday...."I have an itch that I need you to scratch!"
NCcarguy is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 AM
  #2019  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Central Florida
Posts: 11,186
Default

Originally Posted by NCcarguy View Post
I really wish I could write as good a story as BC does. You guys would love what I'm dealing with now. Yesterday I had 12 different women either call or text me. It's starting to get overwhelming to be honest. I never thought about the ones that don't respond to an email for a couple of weeks, and had 3 of them add to the mix just yesterday. I'm really not the kind of guy that likes to just play on their emotions, so I try to be honest with them all, but it turns out that a guy with a job and doesn't live with his parents is a hot commodity.

my favorite quote from yesterday...."I have an itch that I need you to scratch!"
I think Summers Eve makes a medicated wet-swipe for that right there.
BlueRudy is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 AM
  #2020  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hammond, LA
Posts: 17,418
Default

Originally Posted by BlueRudy View Post
I think Summers Eve makes a medicated wet-swipe for that right there.

cgrand is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread