Notices

Walmart and the people therein

Old 07-22-2012, 06:21 PM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 456
Received 55 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Walmart and the people therein

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/

I've seen a fare share of these myself. Unbelievable, but true.

Page after page of amusement.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:37 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
 
captain nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bradenton Florida
Posts: 8,504
Likes: 0
Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default

if you could exterminate the everyone that shops in that shit hole you'd probably solve a lot of the worlds problems.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:47 PM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Received 1,155 Likes on 578 Posts
Default

Eugenics
http://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...d.php?t=166200
Old 07-22-2012, 06:55 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 456
Received 55 Likes on 32 Posts
Default

Eugenics? Ehhh...I don't know.

Sloth?

Glutony?

Welfare state?
Old 07-22-2012, 07:06 PM
  #5  
Senior MemberPLEDGERPLEDGERCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ATL & SAV
Posts: 12,332
Likes: 0
Received 1,995 Likes on 986 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by nate. View Post
if you could exterminate the everyone that shops in that shit hole you'd probably solve a lot of the worlds problems.

Really? You think we would be better off if 100,000,000 Americans were exterminated? Good grief.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:27 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Received 1,155 Likes on 578 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tireless View Post
Really? You think we would be better off if 100,000,000 Americans were exterminated? Good grief.
I was thinking something along the lines of tax free living for every year some dont reproduce. Might even throw in free food stamps and health care. Cheaper in the long run.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:46 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: one bridge south of Clearwater Beach
Posts: 4,563
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alligatorgar View Post
I was thinking something along the lines of tax free living for every year some dont reproduce. Might even throw in free food stamps and health care. Cheaper in the long run.
They already live tax free on welfare and get free food stamps and health care via Medicaide, along with a slight increase for each time they reproduce. Why would they want to stop reproducing and have their benefits reduced?
Old 07-22-2012, 09:00 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,230
Received 957 Likes on 400 Posts
Default

I shop at Walmart, as you can tell from the pictures... we are an exclusive club.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:05 PM
  #9  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 5,198
Likes: 0
Received 1,261 Likes on 687 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alligatorgar View Post
I was thinking something along the lines of tax free living for every year some dont reproduce. Might even throw in free food stamps and health care. Cheaper in the long run.
For that to work you would actually have to have a job.

Didn't know they tax foodstamps or those free cellphones.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:44 AM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
Jughed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rocky Point, N.E. River
Posts: 7,523
Received 635 Likes on 327 Posts
Default

My buddy is actually one of the photos on that site - a rigging forman for heavy construction, typically works 10-12 hour days 6 days a week. Comments about his picture were funny, for the most part completely wrong, but funny.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:51 AM
  #11  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: CT
Posts: 18,383
Received 802 Likes on 397 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tireless View Post
Really? You think we would be better off if 100,000,000 Americans were exterminated? Good grief.
Good grief indeed

Originally Posted by Ifishalot View Post
I shop at Walmart, as you can tell from the pictures... we are an exclusive club.
I shop on line and avoid stores like the plague but I do go to wallyworld as much as anywhere but the local market and hardware/feed store.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:17 AM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West of my Right mind...
Posts: 4,347
Likes: 0
Received 586 Likes on 342 Posts
Default

Ain't anything at Wally World that I really need, so I just stay far away from that herd.......
Old 07-23-2012, 09:54 AM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 5,958
Likes: 0
Received 419 Likes on 263 Posts
Default

I shop at wally world all the time. Have you checked the price on Rotella 15W40?
Old 07-23-2012, 09:55 AM
  #14  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hammond, LA
Posts: 17,422
Likes: 0
Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts
Default


Last edited by cgrand; 07-23-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:03 AM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Received 1,155 Likes on 578 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bjm9818 View Post
For that to work you would actually have to have a job.

Didn't know they tax foodstamps or those free cellphones.
Its a broad brush being used.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-...-bed-fail.html

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...scue-response/
Old 07-23-2012, 12:02 PM
  #16  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Norfolk, Va
Posts: 9,260
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Uncas View Post
Ain't anything at Wally World that I really need, so I just stay far away from that herd.......
There is a wally world less than a mile down the street from me but I try to avoid it like the plague. I would rather go a little out of the way and go to another store. Their grocery section sucks, their meat is paper thin, and i really hate the masses inside.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:07 PM
  #17  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 884
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simple and to the point i guess

Originally Posted by nate. View Post
if you could exterminate the everyone that shops in that shit hole you'd probably solve a lot of the worlds problems.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:20 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
 
captain nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bradenton Florida
Posts: 8,504
Likes: 0
Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tireless View Post
Really? You think we would be better off if 100,000,000 Americans were exterminated? Good grief.
that would be a great start if it was 100,000 of the "right" people. im sure this world would be a lot better place with several million less people on it.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:44 PM
  #19  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 5,958
Likes: 0
Received 419 Likes on 263 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by nate. View Post
that would be a great start if it was 100,000 of the "right" people. im sure this world would be a lot better place with several million less people on it.

Nate, Nate, Nate....This is mind boggling. I assume you'll volunteer to be first in line.

Anyone who is so cavalier with the value of human life, regardless of their "apparent value to society" is either totally self absorbed or a sociopath. Or worse.

I'm hoping this was intended to be an inappropriate joke that just didn't turn out the way you wanted.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:47 PM
  #20  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
 
captain nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bradenton Florida
Posts: 8,504
Likes: 0
Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Buoy Scout View Post
Nate, Nate, Nate....This is mind boggling. I assume you'll volunteer to be first in line.

Anyone who is so cavalier with the value of human life, regardless of their "apparent value to society" is either totally self absorbed or a sociopath. Or worse.

I'm hoping this was intended to be an inappropriate joke that just didn't turn out the way you wanted.
I don't wish for any loss of life. But, do I think there is an overpopulation problem? Yes.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.