Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Dockside Chat
Reload this Page >

Zimmerman accused of molestation

Notices

Zimmerman accused of molestation

Old 07-17-2012, 04:46 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 620
Default Zimmerman accused of molestation

George Zimmermans cousin claimed he molested her for 10 years from the time she was 6-16.

http://bostonherald.com/news/nationa..._molesting_her
straps57 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:12 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 413
Default

What that has to do with him shooting Trayvon Martin - I'll never know. It appears they are trying to try this case in the court of public opinion. If he did - it's bad. Seperate charges, seperate trial. No place in this one...
stevek185 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:17 AM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: CT
Posts: 18,360
Default

Unless I read it wrong he was 2 years older it started when she was 6 and stopped when she was 16 and he was 18 and happened during vacations. Kissing cousins? I guess its up to the court system to decide the relevance and veracity. I had an adopted cousin who used to play doctor with me - she was about 2 years older and we had sorta the same relationship - damn I miss her.

Anyway this BS case just seems to be getting curiouser and curiouser.....:-)
LI Sound Grunt is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:19 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, TX / Point Clear, AL
Posts: 3,065
Default

Originally Posted by stevek185 View Post
What that has to do with him shooting Trayvon Martin - I'll never know. It appears they are trying to try this case in the court of public opinion. If he did - it's bad. Seperate charges, seperate trial. No place in this one...
If he has a history of being a bully, forcing himself on other people, then I can see the relevance. Might explain why he did not listen to police dispatch and decided to take matters in his own hands. A decision which led to the shooting.
Pierless is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:26 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chesapeake, Va
Posts: 1,724
Default

So it was allowed when she had nothing to gain, now that hes in the spotlight and the media has condemned the man, she wants to take a stand??? I wouldnt be one bit surprised if it were all a fabrication in a attempt to seek some sort of moneys from her cousins misfortune. Book deal? Oprah? Maury Provich??? George, you are the father!!!

Sounds more like buyers remorse to me.

That or shes 14 friendly.
capt.holiday is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:35 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 620
Default

Originally Posted by capt.holiday View Post
So it was allowed when she had nothing to gain, now that hes in the spotlight and the media has condemned the man, she wants to take a stand??? I wouldnt be one bit surprised if it were all a fabrication in a attempt to seek some sort of moneys from her cousins misfortune. Book deal? Oprah? Maury Provich??? George, you are the father!!!

Sounds more like buyers remorse to me.

That or shes 14 friendly.
How about revenge for molesting her and a chance to see him put in jail? She also didn't announce it to the media. This was reported to the police.
straps57 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:37 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 620
Default

Originally Posted by LI Sound Grunt View Post
Unless I read it wrong he was 2 years older it started when she was 6 and stopped when she was 16 and he was 18 and happened during vacations. Kissing cousins? I guess its up to the court system to decide the relevance and veracity. I had an adopted cousin who used to play doctor with me - she was about 2 years older and we had sorta the same relationship - damn I miss her.

Anyway this BS case just seems to be getting curiouser and curiouser.....:-)
What about when when she was 13 and you were 11?
straps57 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:59 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West of my Right mind...
Posts: 4,273
Default

Follow the money and you'll learn the real reason for her alleged complaint....
Uncas is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:37 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,846
Default

I agree with most of you here - who cares if he was assaulting and raping his little cousin... What's the big deal. The little bitch, no doubt, had it coming to her... fucking whore.

(And who cares if he shot and killed a black kid, too - one less 14 to deal with.)

Nice work, as always, gentleman.
RedSoxMan is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:41 AM
  #10  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: CT
Posts: 18,360
Default

Originally Posted by straps57 View Post
What about when when she was 13 and you were 11?
That's about when it started getting real fun.
LI Sound Grunt is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 AM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Spring Hill, FL
Posts: 7,672
Default

Originally Posted by RedSoxMan View Post
I agree with most of you here - who cares if he was assaulting and raping his little cousin... What's the big deal. The little bitch, no doubt, had it coming to her... fucking whore.

(And who cares if he shot and killed a black kid, too - one less 14 to deal with.)

Nice work, as always, gentleman.
Don't hold back.....Now tell us how you REALLY feel?
TheRealMacGyver is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:47 AM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Amongst the FL fishies
Posts: 6,793
Default

When I was 16....well all during the years when I was 16, 17 and 18...I had a spanish teacher who was fresh out of college (she had bet black hair that glowed in sunlight and she had to be a dress size 4 or 6, 36D)). She molested me pretty much every few weeks in the beginning, then several times a week until I graduated. I started to tell my girlfriend but I didn't because I was embarrassed.
airbrush is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:50 AM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 5,098
Default

Originally Posted by TheRealMacGyver View Post
Don't hold back.....Now tell us how you REALLY feel?
He has a way with words doesn't he?
Qb1rdman is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:15 AM
  #14  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 148
Default

Originally Posted by RedSoxMan View Post
I agree with most of you here - who cares if he was assaulting and raping his little cousin... What's the big deal. The little bitch, no doubt, had it coming to her... fucking whore.

(And who cares if he shot and killed a black kid, too - one less 14 to deal with.)

Nice work, as always, gentleman.
That's exactly how I feel!!!
acelures is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:52 AM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location:
Posts: 4,062
Default

The abuse started when she was 6 and he was 8. That used to be called, playing doctor.
FishnDive is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:59 AM
  #16  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,604
Default

Originally Posted by LI Sound Grunt View Post
Unless I read it wrong he was 2 years older it started when she was 6 and stopped when she was 16 and he was 18 and happened during vacations. Kissing cousins? I guess its up to the court system to decide the relevance and veracity. I had an adopted cousin who used to play doctor with me - she was about 2 years older and we had sorta the same relationship - damn I miss her.

Anyway this BS case just seems to be getting curiouser and curiouser.....:-)
I always wonder if stories like yours are true. I had a REALLY hot classmate in highschool, but there were rumors that she liked to do it with her cousins (also very attractive guys) and had been messing with them since they were kids..

Are you serious? How'd it start? Of course she never admitted to it.. but apparently it happens more than many people arewilling to admit.
thajeffski is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 08:21 AM
  #17  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 620
Default

Originally Posted by FishnDive View Post
The abuse started when she was 6 and he was 8. That used to be called, playing doctor.
Did you "play doctor" for 10 years? Would you be happy finding your 11 year old daughter being touched by her 13 year old cousin?
straps57 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 08:23 AM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,604
Default

Originally Posted by straps57 View Post
Did you "play doctor" for 10 years? Would you be happy finding your 11 year old daughter being touched by her 13 year old cousin?
He must not have read the article. It specifically says that he was fingering her around that age..

Me? I wouldn't care if I walked into a game of truth or dare and they were just showing off, but that inside touching stuff... he'd never see my kid again.
thajeffski is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 09:51 AM
  #19  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 5,074
Default

Originally Posted by FishnDive View Post
The abuse started when she was 6 and he was 8. That used to be called, playing doctor.

If so, she is now claiming malpractice.

What about the Hippocratic oath?
thundra is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 10:19 AM
  #20  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,846
Default

Looks like the Right has picked itself a quality mascot in this Zimmeman.
RedSoxMan is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread