Notices

Do you look down a womans shirt

Old 07-12-2012, 05:22 PM
  #1  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: anderson, sc
Posts: 19,115
Received 1,379 Likes on 793 Posts
Default Do you look down a womans shirt

Just curious as to how many of you have been at a store, restaurant, etc and nice looking or even not so nice looking female is waiting on you and they are already wearing a low cut type shirt and when they lean over to write info on a check, take your order or anything else and you can not help but see their damn belly button and you can tell they start looking funny realizing you are "looking" down their shirts

Nothing I do intentional but damn if they gonna hang them out do not have a funny look when we look down and see even when you can not help it

I was at a restaurant the other night with the Admiral and it had two level seating, well I just turned and looked out toward the window and the lake and down below me was some lady that already had one of these types of tops that was very lowcut and naturally when I glanced down I could see all the way down. Kind of pissed me off when she looked up toward me and then kind of pulled her shirt up a little to let me know she was not appreciative and in all honesty I was not even looking but you could not help but see. Wanted to go tell her that she had nothing that interested me and if she was offended then dress differently

Am I the only one that notices stuff like that, dead serious when I say I am NOT looking down their shirts as they think I am but you damn sure can not help it at all when they hang them out for the world to see

;?;?;?
Old 07-12-2012, 05:27 PM
  #2  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,801
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Default

is this you?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b0_1341926211
Old 07-12-2012, 05:30 PM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15,737
Likes: 0
Received 652 Likes on 358 Posts
Default

screw the 12 steps...long ago stopped trying to stop myself from enjoying nature's art....
Old 07-12-2012, 05:34 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
triumphrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Masaryktown, Fl
Posts: 18,438
Received 4,421 Likes on 1,938 Posts
Default

Hell yes...and probably will be well into my older age...
Old 07-12-2012, 05:42 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny florida
Posts: 24,771
Received 5,255 Likes on 3,368 Posts
Default

90% of men do this..the other 10 percent don't because their BOYFRIENDS won't let them.....
Old 07-12-2012, 05:46 PM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 1,970
Received 173 Likes on 102 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by billinstuart View Post
90% of men do this..the other 10 percent don't because their BOYFRIENDS won't let them.....

This
Old 07-12-2012, 05:48 PM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
triumphrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Masaryktown, Fl
Posts: 18,438
Received 4,421 Likes on 1,938 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by billinstuart View Post
90% of men do this..the other 10 percent don't because their BOYFRIENDS won't let them.....
Good-un, Bill..
Old 07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 679
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

If they didnt want us to look they wouldnt dress like that.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,575
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

only if I get a chance but nowadays there's plenty showing em twins........
Old 07-12-2012, 05:53 PM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pompano Beach/Williston, FL
Posts: 12,960
Received 2,968 Likes on 1,410 Posts
Default Do you look down a womans shirt

Is a pig's ass pork??
Old 07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
  #11  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15,737
Likes: 0
Received 652 Likes on 358 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Jus Teasin View Post
Is a pig's ass pork??

Old 07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 6,117
Likes: 0
Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Default

If you don't look we will need your man card back!

I'm gonna have to check out that restaurant!
Old 07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,575
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Does a fat baby fart............hell yea!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:00 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 2,060
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Of course.

When I first met her and started talking to my (now) wife, it was because she was the one in class with the nicest ninnies. I told her that, too. I also told her that it's human nature and we cannot help it.

"Don't complain about it. It's a compliment..."
Old 07-12-2012, 06:00 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,224
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Now if you didn't look down it would be a problem.

If you get caught again and the young las says something to you, just say I lost my virginity and thought I might find it down there.

That will really piss her off!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:03 PM
  #16  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 8,372
Received 999 Likes on 540 Posts
Default

I can't imagine life without looking! Sometimes I even go out of my way for a quick shot.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:16 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 5,196
Received 1,216 Likes on 621 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tprice View Post
Just curious as to how many of you have been at a store, restaurant, etc and nice looking or even not so nice looking female is waiting on you and they are already wearing a low cut type shirt and when they lean over to write info on a check, take your order or anything else and you can not help but see their damn belly button and you can tell they start looking funny realizing you are "looking" down their shirts

Nothing I do intentional but damn if they gonna hang them out do not have a funny look when we look down and see even when you can not help it

I was at a restaurant the other night with the Admiral and it had two level seating, well I just turned and looked out toward the window and the lake and down below me was some lady that already had one of these types of tops that was very lowcut and naturally when I glanced down I could see all the way down. Kind of pissed me off when she looked up toward me and then kind of pulled her shirt up a little to let me know she was not appreciative and in all honesty I was not even looking but you could not help but see. Wanted to go tell her that she had nothing that interested me and if she was offended then dress differently

Am I the only one that notices stuff like that, dead serious when I say I am NOT looking down their shirts as they think I am but you damn sure can not help it at all when they hang them out for the world to see

;?;?;?
My old man told me that a fraction of a second is all it takes to see everything that needs to be seen and I believe he was right. It takes some training but I've found that whatever you miss by glancing QUICKLY is usually better with imagination.

Of course when Plan A goes wrong you have to be ready for Plan B, and you better be prepared to lay it out without hesitation and with confidence.

"Sorry Honey...but if you don't want people to look at you like this then don't dress like that!"
Old 07-12-2012, 06:17 PM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 5,196
Received 1,216 Likes on 621 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Qb1rdman View Post
My old man told me that a fraction of a second is all it takes to see everything that needs to be seen and I believe he was right. It takes some training but I've found that whatever you miss by glancing QUICKLY is usually better with imagination.

Of course when Plan A goes wrong you have to be ready for Plan B, and you better be prepared to lay it out without hesitation and with confidence.

"Sorry Honey...but if you don't want people to look at you like this then don't dress like that!"
Good group here....ya'll beat me to it!

Old 07-12-2012, 06:20 PM
  #19  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 924
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Of course I look. If I get caught and she says something I just tell her I was raised on em and loved em then and I ain't changed in 66 years.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:20 PM
  #20  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sailfish Capital & Black Hills SD
Posts: 16,015
Likes: 0
Received 522 Likes on 273 Posts
Default

Sometimes you can even see a little pussy when you look down them

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.