Notices

Do you look down a womans shirt

Old 07-12-2012, 05:22 PM
  #1  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: anderson, sc
Posts: 18,566
Default Do you look down a womans shirt

Just curious as to how many of you have been at a store, restaurant, etc and nice looking or even not so nice looking female is waiting on you and they are already wearing a low cut type shirt and when they lean over to write info on a check, take your order or anything else and you can not help but see their damn belly button and you can tell they start looking funny realizing you are "looking" down their shirts

Nothing I do intentional but damn if they gonna hang them out do not have a funny look when we look down and see even when you can not help it

I was at a restaurant the other night with the Admiral and it had two level seating, well I just turned and looked out toward the window and the lake and down below me was some lady that already had one of these types of tops that was very lowcut and naturally when I glanced down I could see all the way down. Kind of pissed me off when she looked up toward me and then kind of pulled her shirt up a little to let me know she was not appreciative and in all honesty I was not even looking but you could not help but see. Wanted to go tell her that she had nothing that interested me and if she was offended then dress differently

Am I the only one that notices stuff like that, dead serious when I say I am NOT looking down their shirts as they think I am but you damn sure can not help it at all when they hang them out for the world to see

tprice is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:27 PM
  #2  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,786
Default

is this you?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b0_1341926211
littletunny is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:30 PM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15,655
Default

screw the 12 steps...long ago stopped trying to stop myself from enjoying nature's art....
bamaboy473 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:34 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
triumphrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Masaryktown, Fla.
Posts: 17,185
Default

Hell yes...and probably will be well into my older age...
triumphrick is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:42 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny florida
Posts: 23,006
Default

90% of men do this..the other 10 percent don't because their BOYFRIENDS won't let them.....
billinstuart is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:46 PM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 1,906
Default

Originally Posted by billinstuart View Post
90% of men do this..the other 10 percent don't because their BOYFRIENDS won't let them.....

This
BarryD is online now  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:48 PM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
triumphrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Masaryktown, Fla.
Posts: 17,185
Default

Originally Posted by billinstuart View Post
90% of men do this..the other 10 percent don't because their BOYFRIENDS won't let them.....
Good-un, Bill..
triumphrick is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 674
Default

If they didnt want us to look they wouldnt dress like that.
njbassr is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,575
Default

only if I get a chance but nowadays there's plenty showing em twins........
Gator56 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:53 PM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 11,920
Default Do you look down a womans shirt

Is a pig's ass pork??
Jus Teasin is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
  #11  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15,655
Default

Originally Posted by Jus Teasin View Post
Is a pig's ass pork??

bamaboy473 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 6,117
Default

If you don't look we will need your man card back!

I'm gonna have to check out that restaurant!
bluewaterseeker is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,575
Default

Does a fat baby fart............hell yea!!!!!!!!!!
Gator56 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:00 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 2,061
Default

Of course.

When I first met her and started talking to my (now) wife, it was because she was the one in class with the nicest ninnies. I told her that, too. I also told her that it's human nature and we cannot help it.

"Don't complain about it. It's a compliment..."
Booker is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:00 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,223
Default

Now if you didn't look down it would be a problem.

If you get caught again and the young las says something to you, just say I lost my virginity and thought I might find it down there.

That will really piss her off!
08087 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:03 PM
  #16  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 8,245
Default

I can't imagine life without looking! Sometimes I even go out of my way for a quick shot.
Sprockets is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:16 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 5,098
Default

Originally Posted by tprice View Post
Just curious as to how many of you have been at a store, restaurant, etc and nice looking or even not so nice looking female is waiting on you and they are already wearing a low cut type shirt and when they lean over to write info on a check, take your order or anything else and you can not help but see their damn belly button and you can tell they start looking funny realizing you are "looking" down their shirts

Nothing I do intentional but damn if they gonna hang them out do not have a funny look when we look down and see even when you can not help it

I was at a restaurant the other night with the Admiral and it had two level seating, well I just turned and looked out toward the window and the lake and down below me was some lady that already had one of these types of tops that was very lowcut and naturally when I glanced down I could see all the way down. Kind of pissed me off when she looked up toward me and then kind of pulled her shirt up a little to let me know she was not appreciative and in all honesty I was not even looking but you could not help but see. Wanted to go tell her that she had nothing that interested me and if she was offended then dress differently

Am I the only one that notices stuff like that, dead serious when I say I am NOT looking down their shirts as they think I am but you damn sure can not help it at all when they hang them out for the world to see

My old man told me that a fraction of a second is all it takes to see everything that needs to be seen and I believe he was right. It takes some training but I've found that whatever you miss by glancing QUICKLY is usually better with imagination.

Of course when Plan A goes wrong you have to be ready for Plan B, and you better be prepared to lay it out without hesitation and with confidence.

"Sorry Honey...but if you don't want people to look at you like this then don't dress like that!"
Qb1rdman is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:17 PM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 5,098
Default

Originally Posted by Qb1rdman View Post
My old man told me that a fraction of a second is all it takes to see everything that needs to be seen and I believe he was right. It takes some training but I've found that whatever you miss by glancing QUICKLY is usually better with imagination.

Of course when Plan A goes wrong you have to be ready for Plan B, and you better be prepared to lay it out without hesitation and with confidence.

"Sorry Honey...but if you don't want people to look at you like this then don't dress like that!"
Good group here....ya'll beat me to it!

Qb1rdman is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:20 PM
  #19  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 926
Default

Of course I look. If I get caught and she says something I just tell her I was raised on em and loved em then and I ain't changed in 66 years.
GerryRM3 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 06:20 PM
  #20  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sailfish Capital & Black Hills SD
Posts: 16,004
Default

Sometimes you can even see a little pussy when you look down them
Afishinado is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread