The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/index.php)
-   Dockside Chat (https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat-18/)
-   -   Dockside Chat should be named Gun Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat/410078-dockside-chat-should-named-gun-forum.html)

rowbear 03-09-2012 06:14 AM


Originally Posted by Axiom2222 (Post 4431842)
I love my 92 FS INOX, no issues here with the safety

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...0/100_1006.jpg

What happened to me was I had an FTF & when I racked it, inadverdenty put in in safe mode. That's why I went with the frame mounted safety model. Just a personal choice for me cause i'm a clutz, and if it would of happened in a SDF situation i would be a dead bear. BTW your 92FS INOX
is a fine looking pistol....is it going for sale in the gun forum.....:grin:

Axiom2222 03-09-2012 01:11 PM


That is a sharp looking 2 tone with black controls. Is that one of those rare type m?
No, it is a 92 FS INOX Duo-Tone

ReelNauti 03-09-2012 03:03 PM


Originally Posted by Garett (Post 4430461)
I love guns I even set up a shooting range in my yard I just don't belong to any gun forums because I don't need to read about it everyday I can shoot 7 days a week without any concerns

But you hang out on a boating site and don't talk about boats...ever;?

Cracker 03-09-2012 03:12 PM


Originally Posted by ReelNauti (Post 4433842)
But you hang out on a boating site and don't talk about boats...ever;?


I was gonna say the same thing but some things arent worth the effort

stringle 03-09-2012 03:47 PM

Maybe we could name the forum "Garrett's medical issue of the day"...what the hell is a skin tag??

lodel 03-09-2012 04:10 PM


Originally Posted by Garett (Post 4429350)
.

And?

Marlin009 03-09-2012 05:07 PM


Originally Posted by stringle (Post 4433932)
Maybe we could name the forum "Garrett's medical issue of the day"...what the hell is a skin tag??

I think that's slang for scrotum. :grin:

Schmaltz~Herring 03-09-2012 05:47 PM


Originally Posted by Eyeball (Post 4431981)
Hey, listen twinkle toes ... just because you can't own one ... :grin:



What are some of those questions on that ATF form?

Have you ever been in a mental psycho ward???
Were You bullied in elementary school?
Are you a Democrat?
Did your wife run off with her transexual girlfriend?
.................................................. .......................

Schmaltz~Herring 03-09-2012 05:48 PM


Originally Posted by ReelNauti (Post 4433842)
But you hang out on a boating site and don't talk about boats...ever;?



He don't need no stinkin boat to hang out here with the homiez.

Garett 03-12-2012 10:24 AM


Originally Posted by ReelNauti (Post 4433842)
But you hang out on a boating site and don't talk about boats...ever;?


Why on earth would I want to talk about Your boats Your motors Your waters Your fishing tackle and Your fish and fishing grounds when salt water is 2-3,000 miles away from Me ;? And to further the stupid shit that is coming out of your mouth did it ever occur to you I can not afford to spend the type of money for equipment most of you are ;? do you know how much of what here I read

But I did find it humorous that you do have fellow morons that actually support your flea brain way of thinking

Classic25 03-12-2012 10:28 AM

Menzies, is that you??

Ntrain2k 03-12-2012 10:30 AM

If you don't want to read the gun posts, don't click on them.

It's pretty simple.

No one has a gun to your head making you read them.

Uncas 03-12-2012 10:35 AM

Garett is a very pathetic sad sack individual, and like the rest of the liberal trolls lurking here, he's best put him on your ignore list so you can move forward and enjoy the day......

Garett 03-12-2012 10:43 AM


Originally Posted by Uncas (Post 4439758)
Garett is a very pathetic sad sack individual, and like the rest of the liberal trolls lurking here, he's best put him on your ignore list so you can move forward and enjoy the day......

Has it ever occurred to you that others find what you say pathetic but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you because all you think of is yourself and you are always right

Ntrain2k 03-12-2012 10:45 AM


Originally Posted by Garett (Post 4439778)
Has it ever occurred to you that others find what you say pathetic but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you because all you think of is yourself and you are always right

And since you suggested dockside be change to the gun forum because you do not like to see the gun posts, it shows that you only think of yourself as well.

Garett 03-12-2012 11:19 AM


Originally Posted by Ntrain2k (Post 4439783)
And since you suggested dockside be change to the gun forum because you do not like to see the gun posts, it shows that you only think of yourself as well.

Don't tell me you are actually stupid enough to think I want Dockside Chat to have a name change :roll ~ :rofl::rofl::rofl: ~ :bashhh:

Pssst, come here; I think the Mods should create a special forum called Guns or Gun Talk. Does that make it any more clear to you? :roll

Ok back to regular programming

ladyjane 03-12-2012 12:20 PM

looks like this will head to the bilge

Uncas 03-12-2012 12:37 PM


Originally Posted by ladyjane (Post 4440069)
looks like this will head to the bilge

With Garett starting it, that's where it belonged from the get go......!!!

coores14 03-12-2012 02:09 PM


Originally Posted by Uncas (Post 4439758)
and like the rest of the liberal trolls lurking here, .

really? I was one of the first ones on this thread talking about how I like all of the gun talk and even suggested a sub-forum just for it, so that I could directly go to where the cool stuff is discussed. But hey, guess what, I'm a democrat! Or "liberal troll", as you choose to describe it. :nono:

LI Sound Grunt 03-12-2012 02:32 PM

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night.Locals were shouting "pedophile!" and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 21 and I'm 60. It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.