Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Dockside Chat
Reload this Page >

FIRED !!! Joe Pa and Graham Spanier OUT Effective Now

Notices

FIRED !!! Joe Pa and Graham Spanier OUT Effective Now

Old 11-10-2011, 12:45 PM
  #81  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Savannah, Ga
Posts: 588
Default

until all the facts are out? Good Lord, that facts that already out are bad enough. I wouldn't be able to look at my family if I tried to cover up something like this.
Cobb is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 12:48 PM
  #82  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Placida,FL/Orlando,FL
Posts: 785
Default

Ok your opinion is noted. This is America ..land of the free at least it supposed to be. I'm not part of any problem. You don't point a finger when you don't know the evidence or the whole story behind something. The problem in America is people are so quick to judge someone with out any evidence or know what the hell their talking about. You live in LA, you don't live in PA or close to the school or even go their. so how do you know what really went down?
AnglerFX is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 12:49 PM
  #83  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Placida,FL/Orlando,FL
Posts: 785
Default

Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
until all the facts are out? Good Lord, that facts that already out are bad enough. I wouldn't be able to look at my family if I tried to cover up something like this.
you don't know why he didn't say anything, you don't know the real truth.
AnglerFX is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 12:55 PM
  #84  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 53,965
Default

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
you don't know the real truth.
Do you?

Don't you think the very rumor of pedophilia should have been investigated?
A Few Dollars is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 12:55 PM
  #85  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cherry Hill/LBI
Posts: 2,164
Default

The PSU protests are certainly an interesting social phenomenon (even if it is a minority of PSU students). I can't help but wonder these students' reactions if they were to hear from that 10 year old little boy. Maybe he saw the assistant coach and to this day still wonders why he did not help him. I know (Angler), speculation. But, my god, if that was to be the case, that would probably have f'ed the kid up almost as much as the rape. And then to learn of how many people knew about the incident, after the fact, and did nothing to help him or others, wow. I just can't imagine that if these PSU students had heard from the kids they would not be calling for a complete and public investigation (including student representation) and then the heads of absolutely everyone that knew about it and did nothing. It is crazy (scary crazy). I do not think the Board is capable of handling this. So far, I give them an F.
NJLorelei is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 12:57 PM
  #86  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Placida,FL/Orlando,FL
Posts: 785
Default

Everything should be investigated so the truth comes out and everyone shuts up. This case need good hard evidence. I hope the people doing the crime goes to jail. As for joe the old saying goes...Hero's get remembered, but Legends never die.
AnglerFX is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:00 PM
  #87  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 53,965
Default

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
...Hero's get remembered, but Legends never die.
You didn't read my post did you?
A Few Dollars is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:02 PM
  #88  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Savannah, Ga
Posts: 588
Default

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
Everything should be investigated so the truth comes out and everyone shuts up. This case need good hard evidence. I hope the people doing the crime goes to jail. As for joe the old saying goes...Hero's get remembered, but Legends never die.

So if the "real truth" is that Joe knew even more about the situation that what he has said and is even MORE irresponsible than he is now, everyone should shut up?

Joe damn sure aint no hero now...but legends arent always good ones either....

I hope the people doign the crime get ass raped in jail and shived in the throat.
Cobb is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:04 PM
  #89  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Placida,FL/Orlando,FL
Posts: 785
Default

he didnt commit a crime
AnglerFX is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:05 PM
  #90  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: L.I, NY
Posts: 6,928
Default

< If this is true OMFG !!!






Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Rumored To Have 'Pimped' Boys To Donors: REPORT

The Huffington Post Chris Greenberg
First Posted: 11/10/11 11:29 AM ET Updated: 11/10/11 01:41 PM ET

React









</p>@SPORTSbyBROOKS
SPORTSbyBROOKS I can confirm there will soon be new, major allegation involving child sex abuse in Sandusky case. Told tonite it could come before Saturday
Nov 10 via TweetDeckFavoriteRetweetReply




@SPORTSbyBROOKS
SPORTSbyBROOKS If what I was told tonight about the details of the new allegation in Sandusky child sex case is true, it will horrify the public.
Nov 10 via TweetDeckFavoriteRetweetReply




@SPORTSbyBROOKS
SPORTSbyBROOKS This is a deadly serious matter. Keep the victims in your thoughts. Cannot emphasize that enough. In your thoughts.
Nov 10 via TweetDeckFavoriteRetweetReply



Several hours after these SportsByBrooks tweets, Pittsburgh radio host Mark Madden appeared on The Dennis and Callahan Show on WEEI in Boston and shared what he believes those allegations to be.
"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen," Madden said on the radio. "I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation -- and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can -- that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."
Madden has been following the Sandusky case long before the former coach's alleged sex crimes against young boys became widely known several days ago. In April, Madden authored an article for the Beaver County Times positing that Sandusky's sex crimes had been swept under the rug by Penn State in the late 1990s in exchange for his quiet resignation.
"The other thing I think that may eventually become uncovered, and I talked about this in my original article back in April, is that I think they'll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told that he had to retire in exchange for a cover-up," said Madden during his Thursday morning radio appearance. "If you look at the timeline, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
If the allegations that Madden is making are indeed the same ones foreshadowed by Brooks and they turn out to be true then this entire scandal will continue to metastasize and the firing of Paterno will only be the beginning.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO MADDEN'S RADIO APPEARANCE

Last edited by PJJR; 11-10-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: clean up
PJJR is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:08 PM
  #91  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
bellsisland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 5,917
Default

If you are witness too, or have direct knowledge of a crime committed then you are an accessory.

He should be put in jail, because not only did he know about that one but by not calling the police, he enabled that piece of trash to be able to harm other kids.

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
he didnt commit a crime
bellsisland is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:09 PM
  #92  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 53,965
Default

Joe Paterno,
"I have come to work every day for the last 61 years with one clear goal in mind: To serve the best interests of this university"

There is problem one.

"
I have decided to announce my retirement effective at the end of this season. At this moment the Board of Trustees should not spend a single minute discussing my status"

Problem Two

"
I wish I had done more"

Problem Three.
A Few Dollars is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:09 PM
  #93  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Savannah, Ga
Posts: 588
Default

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
he didnt commit a crime
Dont you think we should wait until the real truth comes out before we defend him and say he didnt commit a crime?


As far as that, the old sayign goes...just cause it's legal dont make it right
Cobb is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:10 PM
  #94  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cherry Hill/LBI
Posts: 2,164
Default

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
he didnt commit a crime
Chief, you make no sense. You say we need to learn all the facts before we can make a judgement. Then you proclaim: "he didn't commit a crime." Are you following the flaw in your logic?
NJLorelei is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:10 PM
  #95  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 53,965
Default

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
he didnt commit a crime
Really?
A Few Dollars is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:14 PM
  #96  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: L.I, NY
Posts: 6,928
Default

NO COMMENT ?


PJJR
Senior Member

< If this is true OMFG !!!






Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Rumored To Have 'Pimped' Boys To Donors: REPORT

The Huffington Post Chris Greenberg
First Posted: 11/10/11 11:29 AM ET Updated: 11/10/11 01:41 PM ET

React









</p>@SPORTSbyBROOKS
SPORTSbyBROOKS I can confirm there will soon be new, major allegation involving child sex abuse in Sandusky case. Told tonite it could come before Saturday
Nov 10 via TweetDeckFavoriteRetweetReply




@SPORTSbyBROOKS
SPORTSbyBROOKS If what I was told tonight about the details of the new allegation in Sandusky child sex case is true, it will horrify the public.
Nov 10 via TweetDeckFavoriteRetweetReply




@SPORTSbyBROOKS
SPORTSbyBROOKS This is a deadly serious matter. Keep the victims in your thoughts. Cannot emphasize that enough. In your thoughts.
Nov 10 via TweetDeckFavoriteRetweetReply



Several hours after these SportsByBrooks tweets, Pittsburgh radio host Mark Madden appeared on The Dennis and Callahan Show on WEEI in Boston and shared what he believes those allegations to be.
"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen," Madden said on the radio. "I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation -- and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can -- that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."
Madden has been following the Sandusky case long before the former coach's alleged sex crimes against young boys became widely known several days ago. In April, Madden authored an article for the Beaver County Times positing that Sandusky's sex crimes had been swept under the rug by Penn State in the late 1990s in exchange for his quiet resignation.
"The other thing I think that may eventually become uncovered, and I talked about this in my original article back in April, is that I think they'll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told that he had to retire in exchange for a cover-up," said Madden during his Thursday morning radio appearance. "If you look at the timeline, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
If the allegations that Madden is making are indeed the same ones foreshadowed by Brooks and they turn out to be true then this entire scandal will continue to metastasize and the firing of Paterno will only be the beginning.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO MADDEN'S RADIO APPEARANCE

Last edited by PJJR; Today at 01:07 PM. Reason: clean up
PJJR is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:14 PM
  #97  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Placida,FL/Orlando,FL
Posts: 785
Default

Originally Posted by NJLorelei View Post
Chief, you make no sense. You say we need to learn all the facts before we can make a judgement. Then you proclaim: "he didn't commit a crime." Are you following the flaw in your logic?
Their is no such law that will put joe in jail because he didnt alert the police. He told someone in a supervisory position, it then becomes their problem not joes. he also didnt know to the extent of that was going down. I'm done with all of this until the true fact are out and court is finished no one should be pointing fingers.
AnglerFX is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:17 PM
  #98  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Placida,FL/Orlando,FL
Posts: 785
Default

i think we all need to wait, and not pass judgment until all the facts are out. Didn't we learn anything from the Duke Lacrosse scandal? Not saying anyone is guilty or innocent, but the trustees should be fired by their own standards. I'am finished talking in here until theirs actually charges brought upon joe.
__________________
AnglerFX is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:19 PM
  #99  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 53,965
Default

Originally Posted by AnglerFX View Post
Their is no such law that will put joe in jail because he didnt alert the police. He told someone in a supervisory position, it then becomes their problem not joes.
BS.

If you tell your boss of a crime you are cleared of all charges!

You're an idiot.

Failure to report child abuse is a crime.
A Few Dollars is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 01:22 PM
  #100  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Placida,FL/Orlando,FL
Posts: 785
Default

then why do the police say hes not at fault. where are his charges? maybe you can go cuff him because i forgot you know the law
AnglerFX is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread