Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Dockside Chat
Reload this Page >

Saturday's pit bull attack- 2 year old in NC

Notices

Saturday's pit bull attack- 2 year old in NC

Old 12-07-2010, 07:43 AM
  #21  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,168
Default

Originally Posted by xtopdawg386x View Post
Garret

agree !! 100 % to charge the owners out the rear if there dog bites some one if its justified to do so ! How ever were we disagree 100% is were you say go after the ones who want the american pit bull terriers i say it goes for every one who owns dogs not just one breed buddy since all dogs can bite ! o I no this is going to get a response to the effect well my poodle or what ever breed you have cant kill ! I dont care if it can kill or not I think if it bites you should have to pay just like any one who owns APBT rotts and other large breed owners face ! If its fair for one breed its fair for all breeds buddy
I do not have one ounce of problem with that!....all for one and one for all. And given the direction the insurance companies are going, I'm surprised they haven't got on the band wagon already...give them time, they bring the hammer down.
Garett is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 07:46 AM
  #22  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hammond, LA
Posts: 17,418
Default

pit bull chopped salad

first, shoot the pit bull, then pry the screaming 2 year old out of its jaws
skin & clean
strip out the tenderloins, dice and season
fry with a little flour in bacon grease
toss with chopped vegetables, salad greens, and your favorite vinaigrette

bon appetite!
cgrand is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 07:47 AM
  #23  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida ,baker
Posts: 145
Talking

Originally Posted by FISHING GOOD TIMES View Post
LIKE THEY SAY STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES SO GO HUG YOUR PIT BULL STUPID! SURELY YOUR HEAD IS HARD ENOUGH THAT WHEN HE BITES IT IT WONT HURT. HAVE A DOG GONE GOOD DAY! and merry Christmas
wow real mature buddy haha i would hug my pit bull but i dont have pit bull's since there no breed with the name pit bull ! How ever i will hug my american pit bull terriers and they wont bite since there not human aggressive so nice try and for your information i own many APBT"s and have owned a lot in my life and never been bit how ever have been aggressively bit by poodles Chihuahua beagles dalmatians that friends and family have owned so i will stick to the APBT so i wont get bit . i hope your family dog don't bite any one sure hate to see another breed come under attack from moron's that want to ban dogs
xtopdawg386x is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 07:54 AM
  #24  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida ,baker
Posts: 145
Talking

Originally Posted by cgrand View Post
pit bull chopped salad

first, shoot the pit bull, then pry the screaming 2 year old out of its jaws
skin & clean
strip out the tenderloins, dice and season
fry with a little flour in bacon grease
toss with chopped vegetables, salad greens, and your favorite vinaigrette

bon appetite!
Wow another mature person ! First off buddy APBT are not human aggressive so there not looking to kill people ! second were the parents of the 2 yr old maybe you should be going after them instead of the breed since the parents are stupid enough to leave there child around a animal period .Third your comment about eating the breed a little funny and show how in mature you really are ! The most important fact is that all you can do is crack jokes since obviously you lack the knowledge to respond with any intelligent remarks .
xtopdawg386x is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 07:59 AM
  #25  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hammond, LA
Posts: 17,418
Default

Originally Posted by xtopdawg386x View Post
The most important fact is that all you can do is crack jokes since obviously you lack the knowledge to respond with any intelligent remarks .
boom...roasted!

/also how i prefer my pit bulls
cgrand is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 07:59 AM
  #26  
KJS
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where I go, there I am
Posts: 16,765
Default

For some reason they like to eat the old people. Not sure why. You would think the meat would be a bit tougher and bitter. Turn one loose on a retirement home would be like a smorgasbord for a pit.
KJS is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:01 AM
  #27  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida ,baker
Posts: 145
Default

Originally Posted by Garett View Post
I do not have one ounce of problem with that!....all for one and one for all. And given the direction the insurance companies are going, I'm surprised they haven't got on the band wagon already...give them time, they bring the hammer down.
Hey it's true the insurance people are going outrageous with prices and if you agree that all animal owners should have to pay equal to own pets i cant argue with you on that point at all no matter what breed at least you actually have common since and see the point ! How ever i don't agree with your out look on the APBT but i do respect your right to have opinion and cant be mad or angry with you for having one . We can disagree on the breed how ever when you did so you did not act immature or uneducated Hopefully one day your mind can be changed about the APBT have a good x-mas
xtopdawg386x is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:01 AM
  #28  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hammond, LA
Posts: 17,418
Default

Originally Posted by KJS View Post
For some reason they like to eat the old people. Not sure why. You would think the meat would be a bit tougher and bitter. Turn one loose on a retirement home would be like a smorgasbord for a pit.
this one appears to be checking the buffet for freshness

cgrand is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:11 AM
  #29  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida ,baker
Posts: 145
Default

Originally Posted by KJS View Post
For some reason they like to eat the old people. Not sure why. You would think the meat would be a bit tougher and bitter. Turn one loose on a retirement home would be like a smorgasbord for a pit.
KJS

Wow I think its funny that you made a comment like that since obviously you have no knowledge about the breed ! Your really proving my point that the majority of people that want the APBT banned actually have really low Iq's . You should study the breed and do research about the subject that's being talked about . I mean really I think every one reading these replies to the post will see you have very low intelligence weather they agree with being allowed to own or not own the breed .I how ever find it funny that i post facts to go along with what i say about the breed and the best thing you can fight my facts and opinions with is really stupid jokes keep them up your showing your ignorance and proving that most people that want the breed banned are pretty ignorant ! way to help your cause
xtopdawg386x is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:14 AM
  #30  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,168
Default

Originally Posted by cgrand View Post
this one appears to be checking the buffet for freshness

Garett is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:40 AM
  #31  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, TX / Point Clear, AL
Posts: 3,065
Default

Originally Posted by xtopdawg386x View Post
peirless

Are you mad that i said you should get a felony if you sick your chihuahua on some one ? strike a nerve buddy ? well it does not matter the size of your dog if you sick it on some one then you should receive a felony just like any one else that sick a animal on a person ! You dont think its far because your little dog cant do the damage that a medium or large breed can o well what fair for one breed equally fair for all breed's no matter size . If your dogs bite any one no matter the breed it's the owner fought so you should deal with the law suit and the charges thats what you been saying to all( pit bull) owners o you don't think thats fair do you buddy ? I think its more then fair ! For your information (pit bull ) is not a breed its used to describe dog" that look like the american pit bull terriers.

Like your pit bull, once you bite you don't let go

Actually I don't have a 4 lb ankle biting chihuahua. We do have a german shepherd. If she bites she will do damage. But, unlike many pitbulls, she was not bred to fight and kill. She is a good guard dog and her protective instincts extend to our 6 lb cat.

If any dog bites someone in Houston according to law it will be put down. Sounds fair to me. If my dog bites someone I will miss her and handle any lawsuits.

Back to you!
Pierless is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:57 AM
  #32  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,168
Default

Originally Posted by xtopdawg386x View Post
How ever i don't agree with your out look on the APBT but i do respect your right to have opinion and cant be mad or angry with you for having one . We can disagree on the breed how ever when you did so you did not act immature or uneducated Hopefully one day your mind can be changed about the APBT have a good x-mas
Just so you understand me a little bit better and know where I coming from.

One night I was walking home from the bar and I was confronted by three thigh high dogs that wanted me for their supper. If it wasn't for my youth, stamina, speed & agility, the grace of the good lord and every other guardian angle looking out for me I would NOT be here typing this! I know this to be every bit a FACT as I know the sun will come up tomorrow. After my 45 (forty-five) minute dance from hell (attack) the back of my jeans from the lower thigh down where shredded and I only had minor wounds.

Granted none of the three dogs were APBT's...THANK GOD!!!! Because even if one of them were, I know I wouldn't be here typing this! The three dogs that attacked me triangulated me and it was the dog in the back responsibility to bring me down, whereas if a APBT was there he would have attacked from the front and therefore all three dogs would have been on me!...I'm making this as short as possible.

A dog biting is what it is, but ANY dog that elevates the act of biting up ten notches is something you don't want to experience, trust me I KNOW....no person should have to experience this! Regardless if it's an animal in the dog family, a big cat or a bear, IMO, if you are being attacked you have just been mover over to the realism of HELL. Even today when I read about any dog attack I get an absolute hollowness about me with a look in my eyes of there is nobody there....my attack was 31 years and a few months ago.
Garett is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 09:07 AM
  #33  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: big city of Youngsville,N.C.
Posts: 543
Default

Originally Posted by xtopdawg386x View Post
wow real mature buddy haha i would hug my pit bull but i dont have pit bull's since there no breed with the name pit bull ! How ever i will hug my american pit bull terriers and they wont bite since there not human aggressive so nice try and for your information i own many APBT"s and have owned a lot in my life and never been bit how ever have been aggressively bit by poodles Chihuahua beagles dalmatians that friends and family have owned so i will stick to the APBT so i wont get bit . i hope your family dog don't bite any one sure hate to see another breed come under attack from moron's that want to ban dogs
the last thing I am going to say to you is the last time as you say an APBT came in my yard I shot the BITCH. she had earlier in the week KILLED my LAB puppy! In my yard.
FISHING GOOD TIMES is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 10:06 AM
  #34  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida ,baker
Posts: 145
Default

Originally Posted by Pierless View Post
Like your pit bull, once you bite you don't let go

Actually I don't have a 4 lb ankle biting chihuahua. We do have a german shepherd. If she bites she will do damage. But, unlike many pitbulls, she was not bred to fight and kill. She is a good guard dog and her protective instincts extend to our 6 lb cat.

If any dog bites someone in Houston according to law it will be put down. Sounds fair to me. If my dog bites someone I will miss her and handle any lawsuits.

Back to you!
Thats funny you have a German Shepperd and your worried about an APBT ! WOW you really are as stupid as you sound ! The German Shepperd scores 84.2 % on the (atts) APBT score 86% as of 2010 . Your worried about the APBT when German shepherds have killed 18 people and Maimed 59 people ! These are facts about the German shepherds and there no way to confuse this breed as any thing other then the German shepherd ! Your sitting here complain that the APBT should be banned when the breed you choose has killed and maimed ! The pit bull type dogs have only killed 92 people and that incorporates several breeds . You should really do research on your breed because if the pit bull type dogs end up getting banned yours will be next ! I totally agree If any breed kills or maim's they should be put down unless the person breaks into the home or comes on the property with out owners conceit ! German shepherds bite more people then the APBT rott's and american bull dogs ! If you don't believe that turn on your t.v. and watch a cop program they're usually several clips of the German shepherds biting people ! O wait its ok there police dog's so it ok ! I love how you constantly put up Pit bull type dogs are breed to fight DUH ! They were breed for bull baiting and then got turned into dog fighting which last time i checked is still illegal which means the people doing this or criminal's not responsibly dog owners ! At no point was this breed bred for human aggression !!! How ever with your breed it was breed for farms and herding dogs also to protect live stock which means they would attack predator's and or kill the predators pretty much the same thing APBT were used for except they controlled cattle for the butchers . Which lead to German shepherds being used for military and civilian law enforcement Do to the fact the breed will attack on command and large enough to take down a bad guy !WHich funny enough the military also used the APBT . Last time i checked the breed did not have hands so how do they do this they bite the person ! UMM funny they bite people ! You should really watch how you attack a breed since your breed up there on the list on most insurance companies list of bad dogs as well ! Hate to see your breed with a target on it's back like the APBT since you no they can and have killed people ! Note the bites from the law enforcement dogs do not get counted in bite statistics !

Last edited by xtopdawg386x; 12-07-2010 at 11:45 PM.
xtopdawg386x is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 10:21 AM
  #35  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida ,baker
Posts: 145
Talking

Originally Posted by FISHING GOOD TIMES View Post
the last thing I am going to say to you is the last time as you say an APBT came in my yard I shot the BITCH. she had earlier in the week KILLED my LAB puppy! In my yard.
There was an american pit bull terrier in your back yard that killed your lab ? Did you witness this so called american pit bull terrier kill your dog ? If so then why did you not shot the animal when it was supposable attacking and killing your lab ? You had to kill it a week later how you no it was the same animal that killed your lab ? What i really wanna know is how do you no it was a APBT did the owners live the papers around the dog collar or did you have the animal blood line traced to see if it was an american pit bull terrier ? Because the only way to find out if its a APBT is threw blood line and dna ! Are is it that your the only one in the entire world that can look and tell what the dog blood line just by looking ? You think i'm trying to be a smart butt how ever i am not there apox. 20 breeds that get mistaken for APBT even by trained animal control officers . Just for your information you killing the animal no matter what breed a week after it happen you could have faced criminal charges for animal abuse if you would have been caught .
xtopdawg386x is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 11:05 AM
  #36  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 281
Default

Originally Posted by xtopdawg386x View Post
You think i'm trying to be a smart butt
Relax..... no one here will accuse you of that.......butt?
High Cetane is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 11:37 AM
  #37  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Jersey Shore
Posts: 2,232
Default

Topdawg, I actually read one of your posts. Do you really think that comparing deaths in traffic accidents to deaths by dogs is even on the same planet as the rest of us? Without statistics, I would bet more people die in traffic accidents each day than drug overdoses. So let's all shoot some heroin.
nickmo is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 01:53 PM
  #38  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Hammond, LA
Posts: 17,418
Default

Originally Posted by nickmo View Post
Topdawg, I actually read one of your posts.
don't do that...think of the children
cgrand is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 03:36 PM
  #39  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Marlin009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: West Coast FL
Posts: 15,041
Default

Originally Posted by cgrand View Post
don't do that...think of the children
.........and your brain.

I'm sure once you get past the spelling, punctuation and lack of paragraphs that actually have a coherent thought in them it would be an interesting read.

Hey Topdog, a little help with my signature please. Can you translate this?

Last edited by Marlin009; 12-07-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Forgot where I was
Marlin009 is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 03:38 PM
  #40  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Norfolk, Va
Posts: 9,260
Default

Pits are unpredictable, end of story.


















Im predicting 12 pages.
CaptKennyW is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread