Notices

strange images found on the net

Old 02-07-2010, 08:33 AM
  #1  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,693
Default strange images found on the net

I would like to know how these things are done.
Is it something the average person can do or does it take some specialized program.
Like the youtube clips that are tweaked with different subtitles and such.

240 LTS is offline  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:03 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, US
Posts: 14,527
Default

Done with off the shelf software that creates gifs.

I know I bought one a few years ago off the 9.99 shelf so they are not necessarily expensive.
Menzies is offline  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:10 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 3,758
Default

Originally Posted by 240 LTS View Post
I would like to know how these things are done.
Is it something the average person can do or does it take some specialized program.
Like the youtube clips that are tweaked with different subtitles and such.

thats who I saw! he was free to go because he was able to say what date it was!
boatmanalso is offline  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:49 AM
  #4  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,693
Default

Originally Posted by boatmanalso View Post
thats who I saw! he was free to go because he was able to say what date it was!
240 LTS is offline  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:51 AM
  #5  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,693
Default

Originally Posted by Menzies View Post
Done with off the shelf software that creates gifs.

I know I bought one a few years ago off the 9.99 shelf so they are not necessarily expensive.
What is gifs short for?
240 LTS is offline  
Old 02-07-2010, 11:39 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, US
Posts: 14,527
Default

Graphcs Interchange Format. You can have static GIFS (pics) or animated GIFS (moving as above).
Menzies is offline  
Old 02-07-2010, 11:44 AM
  #7  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jax Fla,Horseshoe Beach Fla
Posts: 13,398
Default

I seen that very same look when I brought my airboat home
tommyr904 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread