The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/index.php)
-   Dockside Chat (https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat-18/)
-   -   Who knew we had an earthquake machine (https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat/262878-who-knew-we-had-earthquake-machine.html)

Joe 01-23-2010 08:59 AM

Who knew we had an earthquake machine
 
that of course, we would use against one of the poorest countries in the world?

Hugo Chavez did, that's who!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583588,00.html

This dude is crazy.

Rascalsdad 01-23-2010 09:12 AM

What a nice guy Mr. Chavez - dictator for life is. But don't take my word for it, ask Sean Penn!

TimW Texas 01-23-2010 09:21 AM

Wow I had no idea we where that advanced. I think he may be confused with Al Gore he is all we have.

JALICHTY 01-23-2010 09:34 AM

Have to test it somewhere, why not Haiti, joke? I can't believe anyone takes that clown seriously, he hasn't even sent any aid to Haiti as far as I know, neither has Cuba.

SeaJay 01-23-2010 09:40 AM

It is common knowledge among the elite thinkers in the United States that this earthquake machine was an invention of GW Bush. Also, Cheney pushed the button two weeks ago that started the quake without Obama's permission.

A Few Dollars 01-23-2010 12:49 PM


Originally Posted by SeaJay (Post 2740410)
It is common knowledge among the elite thinkers in the United States that this earthquake machine was an invention of GW Bush. Also, Cheney pushed the button two weeks ago that started the quake without Obama's permission.

:thumbsup:

It was built by Halliburton.

Bush also had a hurricane machine and a global warming machine too. :grin:

Pretty good for a dummy. :roll

bruno35 01-23-2010 01:46 PM

Yeah that's it, secrets out. keep chewing on those coca leaves Hugooooo

Just1more 01-23-2010 02:47 PM

Somebody needs to just put a slug in Hugo.

FloatUpRiver 01-23-2010 02:56 PM

let me check... oh I found it!!! my long lost "earthquake machine for dummy". (joke)

signmansez 01-23-2010 04:08 PM

Wait till you see what's nex. Next summer after all the Haitian ''evacuees'' are nicely settled into Miami, the Govt is going to unleash it's "HURRICANE MACHINE''!

RioChico 01-23-2010 06:21 PM

I had hoped nobody would hear this...
When I heard it on the radio, I couldn't believe it (niether could the man reading the news!)
Its hard to suffer a "president" like this one...

bruno35 01-23-2010 06:21 PM

Al Gore is pissed somebody stole the snow machine and is f-ing with global warming.

bruno35 01-23-2010 06:26 PM


Originally Posted by RioChico (Post 2741213)
I had hoped nobody would hear this...
When I heard it on the radio, I couldn't believe it (niether could the man reading the news!)
Its hard to suffer a "president" like this one...

:o Rio please tell me how the people can put up with this guy;? I don't understand it;?

Just1more 01-23-2010 06:59 PM

Wait, didn't Nikola Tesla develop an "Earthquake Machine" ?

RioChico 01-23-2010 07:33 PM


Originally Posted by bruno35 (Post 2741221)
:o Rio please tell me how the people can put up with this guy;? I don't understand it;?

Many have left the country. Most are young doctors, engineers, etc.
Our future "top prepared" generation is seeking home somewhere else. Its very sad.

I can't tell you how people can put up with him, 'cause I don't understand it either. He's destroying everything thats good, so he'll be the only one in charge... total power "at any cost" (same as Castro did in Cuba) and "the people" just keeps on supporting him believing they will recieve some kind of goverment help (mainly free housing)

When I read you guys complaining about the White House's current resident, I just laugh at most of your worries.

bruno35 01-23-2010 08:04 PM


Originally Posted by RioChico (Post 2741316)
Many have left the country. Most are young doctors, engineers, etc.
Our future "top prepared" generation is seeking home somewhere else. Its very sad.

I can't tell you how people can put up with him, 'cause I don't understand it either. He's destroying everything thats good, so he'll be the only one in charge... total power "at any cost" (same as Castro did in Cuba) and "the people" just keeps on supporting him believing they will recieve some kind of goverment help (mainly free housing)

When I read you guys complaining about the White House's current resident, I just laugh at most of your worries.

Don't laugh, What we are complaining about is we are heading in the direction that your country is already in, A people run by the Govt. and not a Govt. run by the people.

FloatUpRiver 01-23-2010 08:22 PM

Hugo Chavez blames US on earthquake machine, while Pat Robertson blames Haitian on devil worship.
What's next??? :P

signmansez 01-23-2010 08:30 PM


Originally Posted by RioChico (Post 2741316)
Many have left the country. Most are young doctors, engineers, etc.
Our future "top prepared" generation is seeking home somewhere else. Its very sad.

I can't tell you how people can put up with him, 'cause I don't understand it either. He's destroying everything thats good, so he'll be the only one in charge... total power "at any cost" (same as Castro did in Cuba) and "the people" just keeps on supporting him believing they will recieve some kind of goverment help (mainly free housing)

When I read you guys complaining about the White House's current resident, I just laugh at most of your worries.



Rio, is there any strength behind the opposition movement we have been hearing about?
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/am...847603488.html


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.