Notices

Yeah, it IS time to go ...

Old 09-14-2009, 08:55 PM
  #1  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
PLEDGER
Thread Starter
 
Bruce W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: VA
Posts: 14,965
Default Yeah, it IS time to go ...

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

CRANK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTp3xVuB9ds

Regards,
Bruce W is offline  
Old 09-15-2009, 04:40 AM
  #2  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,105
Default

Thanks Bruce, now I want to take a nap.
For a music lover such as yourself, you really did miss out on a serious era of the late 60's and early 70's.
Garett is offline  
Old 09-15-2009, 05:28 AM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15,649
Default

lighten up on the downers...amp up the uppers a bit. You've gotten waaaay too mellow.

bamaboy473 is offline  
Old 09-15-2009, 05:29 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location:
Posts: 953
Default

WTF??? Seal??? Really???
ISLANDER11 is offline  
Old 09-15-2009, 02:23 PM
  #5  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
PLEDGER
Thread Starter
 
Bruce W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: VA
Posts: 14,965
Default

Originally Posted by Garett View Post
Thanks Bruce, now I want to take a nap.
For a music lover such as yourself, you really did miss out on a serious era of the late 60's and early 70's.
Then HEP me OUT hea', Garett!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme' some of YOUR rec's on the late 60's/early 70's??????

(NO "COUNTRY", palEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEze!)

O.K. -- try THIS ... and HANG ON to your leisure suit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0UdP5oEn68

Regards,
Bruce W is offline  
Old 09-15-2009, 02:24 PM
  #6  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
PLEDGER
Thread Starter
 
Bruce W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: VA
Posts: 14,965
Default

Originally Posted by ISLANDER11 View Post
WTF??? Seal??? Really???
About the only song of his I like.

Regards,
Bruce W is offline  
Old 09-16-2009, 09:55 AM
  #7  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,105
Default

Originally Posted by Bruce W View Post
Then HEP me OUT hea', Garett!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme' some of YOUR rec's on the late 60's/early 70's??????

(NO "COUNTRY", palEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEze!)

O.K. -- try THIS ... and HANG ON to your leisure suit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0UdP5oEn68

Regards,
sorry bud, but that doesn't even light the flame.

Give me a day or two to put togher a string of what turns my crank and trust me there WON'T be no stink'n country in my selections.!
Garett is offline  
Old 09-16-2009, 06:54 PM
  #8  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
240 LTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Upper Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 20,679
Default

Originally Posted by Bruce W View Post
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

CRANK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTp3xVuB9ds

Regards,
You said crazy?

Crazy Train, Ozzy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...zy-train_music

----------------------------------------------------------------

Train Kept a Rollin (all night long), Aerosmith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxXI2...eature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------

Train, Train, Blackfoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2J0y...eature=related
240 LTS is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 12:26 AM
  #9  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,105
Default

Originally Posted by Garett View Post
Give me a day or two to put togher a string of what turns my crank and trust me there WON'T be no stink'n country in my selections.!
I'm still working on it Bruce....I haven't forgot about you. Be forewarned my friend, my list is extensive w/ links!
Garett is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 06:53 PM
  #10  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
PLEDGER
Thread Starter
 
Bruce W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: VA
Posts: 14,965
Default

Originally Posted by 240 LTS View Post
You said crazy?

Crazy Train, Ozzy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...zy-train_music

----------------------------------------------------------------

Train Kept a Rollin (all night long), Aerosmith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxXI2...eature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------

Train, Train, Blackfoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2J0y...eature=related


I saw Ozzie back in the late '80's here in Richmond - GREAT show and I'm certainly a fan of his stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Crazy Babies", "Breakin' All The Rules", "Fire In The Sky", "Miracle Man" - all that good stuff off the "No Rest For The Wicked" CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't forget "Sweet Leaf"!

Classic Aerosmith!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Garett has a "black mesh" shirt like that?

My fav Blackfoot song is "Highway Song" - GREAT gitar in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the memories!

Regards,
Bruce W is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 07:03 PM
  #11  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
PLEDGER
Thread Starter
 
Bruce W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: VA
Posts: 14,965
Default

Originally Posted by Garett View Post
I'm still working on it Bruce....I haven't forgot about you. Be forewarned my friend, my list is extensive w/ links!
Comon', Garett - DISCO is NOT that hard to find on the Innernett!

I betcha' Mr. Garret is REALLY gonna' lay some GREAT stuff on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We await!

Regards,
Bruce W is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 06:04 AM
  #12  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,105
Default

Originally Posted by Bruce W View Post



Classic Aerosmith!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Garett has a "black mesh" shirt like that?


Regards,
Hey Steven Tyler s'got nothing on me, mine are gonch.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...-with-tr_music
Garett is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 06:06 AM
  #13  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,105
Default

Originally Posted by Bruce W View Post
Comon', Garett - DISCO is NOT that hard to find on the Innernett!


Garett is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 08:34 AM
  #14  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Garett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,105
Default

Originally Posted by Bruce W View Post
CRANK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my world there is no more a perfect song than this. Equals maybe, but better, I'm hard pressed to say I've experienced it! The song/ video attached has ALL the elements that smelters me. I find it to enthral my mind with an insatiable swelter of wanting to make love well beyond the morning’s sunrise. This song does touch the core of my musical preference......with rhythm, a grandeur type of intensity and passion.

I hope you've got a good sound system with your computer! ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmEdSqTB4B4
Garett is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread