Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Dockside Chat
Reload this Page >

Anyone else got denied membership to bayliner forum?

Notices

Anyone else got denied membership to bayliner forum?

Old 08-08-2009, 02:23 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific NW Coast!
Posts: 550
Default Anyone else got denied membership to bayliner forum?

Anyone else got denied membership to the Bayliner Owners Club forum? I figure this would be a good place to go since I OWN one (Trophy). Not sure why they didn't let me in.
heeerefishyfishy is offline  
Old 08-08-2009, 03:51 PM
  #2  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 8,782
Default

Hey! You own a "Trophy", why would you want to get into the Bayliner forum???


I thought Trophy seperated from Bayliner back in 2000???

Aren't they two different companies???

At least that is what some folks here insist on telling us...


Hmmmmmm....



ABoater is offline  
Old 08-08-2009, 04:16 PM
  #3  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: RustNeverSleeps,MA
Posts: 4,974
Default

Welcome to The Hull Truth Boating Forum.
SurferGirl is offline  
Old 08-09-2009, 06:18 AM
  #4  
KJS
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where I go, there I am
Posts: 16,760
Default

Originally Posted by ABoater View Post
Hey! You own a "Trophy", why would you want to get into the Bayliner forum???


I thought Trophy seperated from Bayliner back in 2000???

Aren't they two different companies???

At least that is what some folks here insist on telling us...


Hmmmmmm....



I was thinking the same thing.
KJS is offline  
Old 08-09-2009, 06:46 AM
  #5  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15,649
Default

Originally Posted by heeerefishyfishy View Post
Anyone else got denied membership to the Bayliner Owners Club forum? I figure this would be a good place to go since I OWN one (Trophy). Not sure why they didn't let me in.

There's something strangely comical about being denied to the Bayliner forum... the only requirement they have is that their members all need to be able to swim and tread water.

On the bright side, fishy, your life has only one way to go from this point, UP!
bamaboy473 is offline  
Old 08-09-2009, 12:54 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific NW Coast!
Posts: 550
Default

LOL well my boat has a little tiny badge on the port side that says "Bayliner Trophy".

I did all my research before I settled on this year / model of trophy (2000 Trophy 2052) here and on the Bayliner Owners Club who still allows you to search without membership. I'm still unsure of this rumer about a split between Bayliner and Trophy but doesn't really matter to me!
http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-...rophy-not.html

Funny that Bayliner Owner Forum seems to feel that THT are Bayliner bashers, I didn't find that at all. In fact, much of the reason I picked it up was because of the info I found here.
heeerefishyfishy is offline  
Old 08-09-2009, 04:34 PM
  #7  
KJS
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where I go, there I am
Posts: 16,760
Default

Originally Posted by heeerefishyfishy View Post
Funny that Bayliner Owner Forum seems to feel that THT are Bayliner bashers, I didn't find that at all. In fact, much of the reason I picked it up was because of the info I found here.
We aren't doing our job good enough then. We must double our efforts.
KJS is offline  
Old 08-09-2009, 05:21 PM
  #8  
CMP
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: None of yer friggin' bidness, but since you asked nicely, S. NH, E. Orleans,Islamorada, Nashville
Posts: 10,900
Default

Get the popcorn, this could be funny...

CMP
CMP is offline  
Old 08-09-2009, 05:22 PM
  #9  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Seattle, Wa
Posts: 1,269
Default

Trophy, Meridian, etc. etc.
they are all JAFB's
boatommy is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 12:24 PM
  #10  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 8,045
Default

You want to use my Bayliner forum user name? I own a Bayliner Trophy, and now that it has been rebuilt, I will admit it

kingair is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 12:50 PM
  #11  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: TN
Posts: 4,792
Default

hell they let me in, they should let anyone in.

you get denied or just no response to your signing up? I've always had good luck there, but then again - I own an actual Bayliner not a cheap knock off....

redneck joe is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 12:54 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Norfolk, Kitty Hawk, & Bangor
Posts: 7,871
Default

That's like being denied a "mano a mano" one man goat rope with Barney Frank.
Capt Jack Sparrow is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:12 PM
  #13  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On The Tenna Sea
Posts: 13,387
Default

Originally Posted by bamaboy473 View Post
There's something strangely comical about being denied to the Bayliner forum... the only requirement they have is that their members all need to be able to swim and tread water.

On the bright side, fishy, your life has only one way to go from this point, UP!
Hell, I'd consider it a badge of honor to be denied membership to a Bayliner forum. Then again, it would be much more fun to get banned from one.

Bayliners are like fat chicks... we've all had one, but we'd really rather not talk about it in public.
Freeebird is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:19 PM
  #14  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: TN
Posts: 4,792
Default

Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
Hell, I'd consider it a badge of honor to be denied membership to a Bayliner forum. Then again, it would be much more fun to get banned from one.

Bayliners are like fat chicks... we've all had one, but we'd really rather not talk about it in public.
speak for yourself assHatt...
redneck joe is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
  #15  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On The Tenna Sea
Posts: 13,387
Default

Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
Hell, I'd consider it a badge of honor to be denied membership to a Bayliner forum. Then again, it would be much more fun to get banned from one.

Bayliners are like fat chicks... we've all had one, but we'd really rather not talk about it in public.
Originally Posted by redneck joe View Post
speak for yourself assHatt...
Yeah, like you've never had a fat chick.
Freeebird is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:24 PM
  #16  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: TN
Posts: 4,792
Default

this is my fourth "fat chick", proud of it and my post was meant to convey that I would talk about my fat chicks. Merideth, she was the first. Then this crazy one in Gainesville FL - can't remember her name but it was a pretty wet ride for something so large...

Want to know about the others?
redneck joe is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:40 PM
  #17  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On The Tenna Sea
Posts: 13,387
Default

No
Freeebird is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:41 PM
  #18  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On The Tenna Sea
Posts: 13,387
Default

Hey, somebody post up a link for that Bayliner forum. I haven't been kicked off a forum in almost... never mind.
Freeebird is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
  #19  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On The Tenna Sea
Posts: 13,387
Default

Originally Posted by CMP View Post
Get the popcorn, this could be funny...

CMP
Freeebird is offline  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:50 PM
  #20  
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: TN
Posts: 4,792
Default

Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
Hey, somebody post up a link for that Bayliner forum. I haven't been kicked off a forum in almost... never mind.
http://baylinerownersclub.org/forum/
redneck joe is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread