Football Question

Old 12-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Thread Starter
Garett's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,161
Default Football Question

I see time to time players wearing some sort of arm band just above their elbows......what the heck are they?
Garett is offline  
Old 12-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, US
Posts: 14,527
Default Re: Football Question

Could signifies Offensive and Defensive captains - normally the people who will accept/decline penalties etc.
Menzies is offline  
Old 12-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,721
Default Re: Football Question

Good question. I've been wondering the same thing. They look like the rubber tubes you'd use for a tourniquet.

Maybe it's to make sure they 'roids stay up in their biceps?
neckbone is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread