Notices

Boat beached. What say you?

Old 09-07-2019, 03:48 PM
  #1121  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 716
Likes: 0
Received 152 Likes on 81 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by THT Mod 7 View Post
Internet Brands - Attention Legal Department
909 North Pacific Coast Highway, 11th Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245

mother if god this thread is amazing
General Disarray is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:01 PM
  #1122  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 5,582
Received 1,410 Likes on 775 Posts
Default

Just a quick recap on 57 pages, a guy drives his boat up on the shore and ties it up, why is anyone's guess, not many posts later he's accused of insurance fraud (with no evidence what so ever) then some genius is going to claim salvage, then he is ridiculed for calling his boat a "yacht" , then the insurance company business starts again, more ridicule about his girlfriend, and here we are, 57 pages and continuing.
noelm is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:01 PM
  #1123  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12,388
Likes: 0
Received 301 Likes on 208 Posts
Default

Hey, wasn't there a Marianne on Gilligan's Island? Nah can't be that much coincidence....
VanW is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:06 PM
  #1124  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 64
Likes: 0
Received 56 Likes on 27 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by noelm View Post
Just a quick recap on 57 pages, a guy drives his boat up on the shore and ties it up, why is anyone's guess, not many posts later he's accused of insurance fraud (with no evidence what so ever) then some genius is going to claim salvage, then he is ridiculed for calling his boat a "yacht" , then the insurance company business starts again, more ridicule about his girlfriend, and here we are, 57 pages and continuing.
you forgot about the brother who lives in a car and beat capt. numbnuts with a driveshaft.
jimmysigns is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:06 PM
  #1125  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Greater Boston
Posts: 481
Received 296 Likes on 144 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by THT Mod 7 View Post
Internet Brands - Attention Legal Department
909 North Pacific Coast Highway, 11th Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245


TechieTechie is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:08 PM
  #1126  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 64
Likes: 0
Received 56 Likes on 27 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TechieTechie View Post
love that guy
jimmysigns is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:09 PM
  #1127  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 5,582
Received 1,410 Likes on 775 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jimmysigns View Post
you forgot about the brother who lives in a car and beat capt. numbnuts with a driveshaft.
yep, I did forget that bit, is that the complete story then?
noelm is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:09 PM
  #1128  
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 93
Received 92 Likes on 29 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AlreadyThere View Post
From my wife (who can't post pics yet):

"It's taken some time for me to come forward with this post due to the emotional pain and distress I've experienced. I remember it like it happened yesterday (or 5 days ago). If he sues anyone PM me. I'll countersue the pants off him just like those loose saggy britches without back-up fell to his knees during his haphazard tie up job. I'm literally scarred for life after what I saw.

"Say it ain't so Joe???"

That's a direct quote to relieve me from any legal liability.
Oh come on. Go easy on him. He just survived 30 footers. Have some compassion, will ya.
DaveCap is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:10 PM
  #1129  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Fort Myers Beach, FL, USA
Posts: 3,051
Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ocnslr View Post
For those who wonder how Joe made his fortune, it certainly wasn't as a writer.
I believe I can safely say (without fear of litigation) that Joeís recent posts are additional proof that my statement in post 448 was completely accurate.

If I wrote as he does, I would be ashamed to have any one see it.
ocnslr is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:14 PM
  #1130  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Fort Myers Beach, FL, USA
Posts: 3,051
Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AlreadyThere View Post
Is Joe tying a line to the tree? Really looks as though he is taking a leak...
ocnslr is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:31 PM
  #1131  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
WeeKilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC/SC
Posts: 377
Received 1,415 Likes on 685 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by noelm View Post
why is anyone's guess
I call bullshit. Do your homework. Plenty posted and said, ergo 1000+ posts.
WeeKilt is online now  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:32 PM
  #1132  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 63 Likes on 29 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by DaveCap View Post


Oh come on. Go easy on him. He just survived 30 footers. Have some compassion, will ya.
30 footers are nothing compared to what I saw... Who knows when I'll sleep through the night again..

And if this goes to court........ Work.. I can't work without "flashbacks" ...
Seatripp is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:03 PM
  #1133  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2,369
Received 2,599 Likes on 1,628 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ocnslr View Post
Is Joe tying a line to the tree? Really looks as though he is taking a leak...
Are you saying he can only be doing one or the other? ?

Sounds libelous or slanderous to me!!

He could be doing both simultaneously, just as he navigated the boat to the beach while also videoing and narrating!!
km1125 is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:13 PM
  #1134  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WPB, Fl.
Posts: 10,898
Received 1,896 Likes on 1,204 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by noelm View Post
Just a quick recap on 57 pages, a guy drives his boat up on the shore and ties it up, why is anyone's guess, not many posts later he's accused of insurance fraud (with no evidence what so ever) then some genius is going to claim salvage, then he is ridiculed for calling his boat a "yacht" , then the insurance company business starts again, more ridicule about his girlfriend, and here we are, 57 pages and continuing.
It`s much faster reading that.

Cheers,
gfs

Last edited by gofastsandman; 09-07-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Nothing to see here, find another thread.
gofastsandman is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:21 PM
  #1135  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 64
Likes: 0
Received 56 Likes on 27 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by noelm View Post

yep, I did forget that bit, is that the complete story then?
he's got a million dollar mailbox that us tht's can't afford, is a cuban cigar smoker sitting in his mcmansion and he has a personal chef too, a car dealership in Ohio and an equipment rental co. but he did not have the proper anchors in his yacht to ride out the storm.
that should wrap it up.
jimmysigns is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:29 PM
  #1136  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
PLEDGERPLEDGERPLEDGERPLEDGER
 
Snapper Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Republic of West Florida - the ORIGINAL lone star state
Posts: 17,814
Received 1,079 Likes on 481 Posts
Default

I love this place.

Big Al
Snapper Head is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:32 PM
  #1137  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 193
Received 420 Likes on 198 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Jmcgrathpalmbeach View Post
I recently noticed a lot of slanderous defamatory and false accusations about corporations I own and I have affiliation with.
Itís one thing to poke fun about about an incident with the boat.
Well itís another thing when you start attacking peoples livelihoods and reputable businesses. Possibly the hull truth site and some of the posters on here most definitely are liable for defamation and slander.
Any and all corporations I own and/or are affiliated with our completely above board.
Your poster Matt is a completely delusional individual. He lives in his car he canít feed himself and he lives on public assistance and heís livid that other
family members are successful in life.
Matt has nothing to do with any dealerships in Florida . He was never a general manager at Kol auto sales he was only a nephew that came down to Florida to sport dealership cars and flaunt whatever money he had in his pocket trying to play the heavy..
I think the term they use is ghetto fabulous ie car clothes, jewelry, woman.
Matt does not own any reputable nor successful businesses and he has never owned any real estate nor will he ever.
Matthew has nothing to do with my aunt her estate planning nor any property sheís affiliated with nor does he have the financial or mental capabilities to do such a thing even he wanted to.
He is not from the state of New York he was born in Ohio and he has nothing to do with any homes in Montauk for a family member nor anyone else.
Moreover he has nothing to do with my yacht money in anyway shape or form.
Everything he posted that was repeated by another poster is defamatory and false information placed out there to cause malicious financial harm on reputable businesses and people. Businesses that employ people who rely on that income to feed their family and put food on the table and close on their childrenís back and this creep is trying to ruin that.
You people are posting all the stuff on here about criminal records and even if you did have the right Joseph McGrath wouldnít even matter.
Food for thought and Iím unclear if they teach this in history anymore but the criminals and/or other undesirables etc are the ones who founded this wonderful United States of America.
I have people employed by me that make over 100 grand a year.
Does it make me a bad guy because I go to a city auction and buy a machine for a few thousand dollars fix it up paint it and then rent it out at the steel mill or a automotive plant. Iím not going to give me too much information but some of these machines bring $5,000k week unlimited hours of use and they sit on job sites for six months straight flat rate. Some job sites I may have five or six machines on site flat rate sitting there on rent for months.
Does it make me a bad guy if I purchase somebodyís Real estate getting foreclosed on via short sale assumption of mortgage or just straight flat out by it .
Does it make me a bad guy because I purchased somebodyís Real estate below market value that they didnít want anything to do with because itís a distressed property And just too much of a burden to maintain etc.
Does it make you a bad guy because you have a dealership where you purchase cars for example f$600 and then you sell it for a couple grand with in a few days.
And while weíre on the dealership topic you people put Marianne McWilliams on here and slandered her name She is not a cook at any restaurant in anyway shape or form she doesnít drink and she doesnít use any drugs and yet you people publish information about her on the Internet for the entire world to see thatís completely defamatory and false.
Does it make you a bad guy if you own rental properties or you purchase real estate legitimately from the owners.
Getting back to the real estate I never purchased any house from any old man in Gates Mills Ohio any of my real estate dealings in Gates Mills and or anywhere else is completely above board and straightforward : But again certain people on here with a malicious intent publicize completely fraudulent information about alleged real estate dealings that never transpired or if they did transpire they did not transpire in a manner even remotely close to what youíre publicizing online.
. It should be noted I do not have any Real estate here in the state of Florida title under my name so good luck with your property search. And let it be noted I have a lot of real estate I never recorded the deed for and I have quiet title on the property.
We have already taken screenshots of all the defamatory and false publications by individuals on here about our business activities and so forth and you know who you are.
Now as a suggestion the posters at this juncture could remove those defamatory and false publications about Marianne McWilliams, Joseph McGrath and any of the companies and others that Joseph McGrath owns and/or is affiliated with.
And you will be required to issue a public apology
As it stands weíre in talks with a major law firm here in Florida in regards to bringing suit against certain Individuals on here including the hull truth.l cute admins etc., And that lawsuit will be filed naming you as defendant in both, your official and personal ceapacity..
And itís not hard to issue a subpoena to the hull truth to administrators to find out your real name where you live where you work al to serve you with a copy of the summons and complaint .
Certain people on here have made it their mission to publicize defamatory and false information about innocent people and reputable businesses.
Hook, Line & Sinker...
ttwo is online now  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:57 PM
  #1138  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,215
Received 257 Likes on 185 Posts
Default

Those 30 footers really clouded up the water. Ya think the cook could snatch me up a couple trout or reds for supper tomorrow? Sorry I just couldnít bare not being a defendant in a good lawsuit. Hope I donít lose my mailbox.
2TDave is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:57 PM
  #1139  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Marlin009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: West Coast FL
Posts: 15,378
Received 2,005 Likes on 1,019 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Jmcgrathpalmbeach View Post
I recently noticed a lot of slanderous defamatory and false accusations about corporations I own and I have affiliation with.
Itís one thing to poke fun about about an incident with the boat.
Well itís another thing when you start attacking peoples livelihoods and reputable businesses. Possibly the hull truth site and some of the posters on here most definitely are liable for defamation and slander.
Any and all corporations I own and/or are affiliated with our completely above board.
Your poster Matt is a completely delusional individual. He lives in his car he canít feed himself and he lives on public assistance and heís livid that other
family members are successful in life.
Matt has nothing to do with any dealerships in Florida . He was never a general manager at Kol auto sales he was only a nephew that came down to Florida to sport dealership cars and flaunt whatever money he had in his pocket trying to play the heavy..
I think the term they use is ghetto fabulous ie car clothes, jewelry, woman.
Matt does not own any reputable nor successful businesses and he has never owned any real estate nor will he ever.
Matthew has nothing to do with my aunt her estate planning nor any property sheís affiliated with nor does he have the financial or mental capabilities to do such a thing even he wanted to.
He is not from the state of New York he was born in Ohio and he has nothing to do with any homes in Montauk for a family member nor anyone else.
Moreover he has nothing to do with my yacht money in anyway shape or form.
Everything he posted that was repeated by another poster is defamatory and false information placed out there to cause malicious financial harm on reputable businesses and people. Businesses that employ people who rely on that income to feed their family and put food on the table and close on their childrenís back and this creep is trying to ruin that.
You people are posting all the stuff on here about criminal records and even if you did have the right Joseph McGrath wouldnít even matter.
Food for thought and Iím unclear if they teach this in history anymore but the criminals and/or other undesirables etc are the ones who founded this wonderful United States of America.
I have people employed by me that make over 100 grand a year.
Does it make me a bad guy because I go to a city auction and buy a machine for a few thousand dollars fix it up paint it and then rent it out at the steel mill or a automotive plant. Iím not going to give me too much information but some of these machines bring $5,000k week unlimited hours of use and they sit on job sites for six months straight flat rate. Some job sites I may have five or six machines on site flat rate sitting there on rent for months.
Does it make me a bad guy if I purchase somebodyís Real estate getting foreclosed on via short sale assumption of mortgage or just straight flat out by it .
Does it make me a bad guy because I purchased somebodyís Real estate below market value that they didnít want anything to do with because itís a distressed property And just too much of a burden to maintain etc.
Does it make you a bad guy because you have a dealership where you purchase cars for example f$600 and then you sell it for a couple grand with in a few days.
And while weíre on the dealership topic you people put Marianne McWilliams on here and slandered her name She is not a cook at any restaurant in anyway shape or form she doesnít drink and she doesnít use any drugs and yet you people publish information about her on the Internet for the entire world to see thatís completely defamatory and false.
Does it make you a bad guy if you own rental properties or you purchase real estate legitimately from the owners.
Getting back to the real estate I never purchased any house from any old man in Gates Mills Ohio any of my real estate dealings in Gates Mills and or anywhere else is completely above board and straightforward : But again certain people on here with a malicious intent publicize completely fraudulent information about alleged real estate dealings that never transpired or if they did transpire they did not transpire in a manner even remotely close to what youíre publicizing online.
. It should be noted I do not have any Real estate here in the state of Florida title under my name so good luck with your property search. And let it be noted I have a lot of real estate I never recorded the deed for and I have quiet title on the property.
We have already taken screenshots of all the defamatory and false publications by individuals on here about our business activities and so forth and you know who you are.
Now as a suggestion the posters at this juncture could remove those defamatory and false publications about Marianne McWilliams, Joseph McGrath and any of the companies and others that Joseph McGrath owns and/or is affiliated with.
And you will be required to issue a public apology
As it stands weíre in talks with a major law firm here in Florida in regards to bringing suit against certain Individuals on here including the hull truth.l cute admins etc., And that lawsuit will be filed naming you as defendant in both, your official and personal ceapacity..
And itís not hard to issue a subpoena to the hull truth to administrators to find out your real name where you live where you work al to serve you with a copy of the summons and complaint .
Certain people on here have made it their mission to publicize defamatory and false information about innocent people and reputable businesses.
Is the answer to my generator question in there somewhere?
Marlin009 is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 05:58 PM
  #1140  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 166
Likes: 0
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AlreadyThere View Post

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​
Rum N Soca is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.