ENT Doc in Pinellas County, FL

Old 05-20-2019, 08:07 AM
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 101
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default ENT Doc in Pinellas County, FL

I am looking for an ENT Doc in Pinellas county, specifically one who is familiar with diving and freediving. I have been getting pain behind the left eye after 10 to 15 freedives, once it starts I'm not able to get deeper then 10 to 12 ft. Any recommendation is appreciated.
Old 05-20-2019, 08:14 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: St. Pete, Fl
Posts: 16
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Dr. John Morrow at BayCare/St. Anthonys
Old 05-20-2019, 10:16 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,077
Received 1,031 Likes on 588 Posts

Originally Posted by dkknaebel View Post
Dr. John Morrow at BayCare/St. Anthonys
Are you sure he's not a bone doctor?

Never mind, it's marrow, not morrow.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.